Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,313 members, 7,822,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Beware Hip Hop Is Evil Don't Be A Victim? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beware Hip Hop Is Evil Don't Be A Victim? (29488 Views)

Video: Download Chris Brown – Don't Be Gone Too Long Ft Ariana Grande MP4 / "The Sad Truth About Hip Hop" <chain letter> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Hip Hop Is Evil Don't Be A Victim? by steve49ja(m): 2:44pm On May 21, 2010
Oooooh I've been looking for such thread, almost created one, this is heartbreaking

To start with:

His Name : They call him Jay, Jigga, HOVA ? remember H to the iZo? now Jay + Hova =

One of the attachments, Beyonce dressed like the satanic robot Maria in a 1927 Satanic movie called Metropolis

Oh and she is now called Shasha Fierce

Remember Taylor Swift's story? Kanye saying fellow agent 'Beyonce deserved the award instead.

These are just a few pics of the much bigger picture of the satanic/occult influence on our youth…also note that this is not Rock / heavy metal, it is the stuff that our people are listening and enjoying…Almost all off Lady Gaga, Beyonce and Rihanna’s videos are the same with the same dance moves and occult symbols…

All the artistes attached are:

Lady Gaga, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Kanye-west, Rihanna, Lil Wayne, Ne-yo, Madonna, T-pain, Justin Timberlake.

I'm yet to see anything on Akon, 50cent and Bow wow (those are ma favs) anybody got anything on them? which artistes aint involved?

We re living in the last days and Satan will use his most powerfull weapon to imprison mankind…MUSIC

Be carefull who you listening to !!

Re: Beware Hip Hop Is Evil Don't Be A Victim? by TmeD0(m): 7:12pm On May 21, 2010
@babaearly and steve49ja, thanks for posting these!

wow! i'm surprised there r quite a few naijas like u that clearly pay attention to what's going on globally. . .don't worry u'll still be labeld conspiracy theorists even when you present factual evidence .

and might i add what all these r n b, hip hop artists that have basically sold their souls to the devil illluminati have in commmon. . . MEGA SUCCESS!

go figure!  oh btw, tupac and MJ's deaths also had a thing in common. . .unsolved murder case.

coincidences? i don't gnikcuf think so!
Re: Beware Hip Hop Is Evil Don't Be A Victim? by tosinaded(m): 7:19pm On May 21, 2010
wuts the diff btwn listening to dem songs and lying? all na sin to God abi?
Re: Beware Hip Hop Is Evil Don't Be A Victim? by Rocktation(f): 9:09pm On May 21, 2010
Whiteroses you said it all yourself- Jealous haters are compacting nonsense! You don't know how very tasking it is for one to just simply 'enjoy thyself'. So why won't they envy you? Religious fanatics are bored to death waiting for the legendary 'apocalypse' to come & so they go digging for it themselves. From playing songs backwards (don't even know how this works) to reading lyrics upside down and so many more weird things that even sound occultic to the ears. Okay, we may stumble across 'evil' lyrics once in a while, but does that make us renege against GOD or JESUS? Even Jesus met with the devil himself but that didn't make his Father disown Him. I advice you enjoy this life the BEST way you think fit in God's sight, cos we all have got just a shot.
Re: Beware Hip Hop Is Evil Don't Be A Victim? by tosinaded(m): 9:21pm On May 21, 2010
Rocktation:

Whiteroses you said it all yourself- Jealous haters are compacting nonsense! You don't know how very tasking it is for one to just simply 'enjoy thyself'. So why won't they envy you? Religious fanatics are bored to death waiting for the legendary 'apocalypse' to come & so they go digging for it themselves. From playing songs backwards (don't even know how this works) to reading lyrics upside down and so many more weird things that even sound occultic to the ears. Okay, we may stumble across 'evil' lyrics once in a while, but does that make us renege against GOD or JESUS? Even Jesus met with the devil himself but that didn't make his Father disown Him. I advice you enjoy this life the BEST way you think fit in God's sight, cos we all have got just a shot.

abeg if u see evil, or lemme put it this way, if u see wut u think is evil. . . . run from it undecided
u na Jesus?
Re: Beware Hip Hop Is Evil Don't Be A Victim? by tubabie(f): 10:30pm On May 21, 2010
tosinaded@:

wuts the diff btwn listening to dem songs and lying? all na sin to God abi?

No, Listening to the songs itself is not a sin. The main concern is how it influences you and the action(s) that follow.
The eyes and ears are the gateways to your mind. . . . . . . . simply put. . mind what you fill your mind with, cos out of it comes the essence of life.
It's still a choice everyone who loves music has to make wink For me, I dont discriminate among the music BUT the ARTISTES. . . . . I choose carefully.
Re: Beware Hip Hop Is Evil Don't Be A Victim? by Nobody: 11:33am On May 22, 2010
tosinaded@:

abeg if u see evil, or lemme put it this way, if u see wut u think is evil. . . . run from it undecided
u na Jesus?

are you runnin gaway from it too?
Even right now i'm blasting gaga "dance in the dark". I ought to run away from them right?

Janet Jackson Replicating the Baphomet

Will Smith doing the Devils Claw

Pat Robertsons devils claw comparison

Subtle Pyramid sign - familiar jay z sign

Meth and Red Devils horn

Ri and some girl

Madonna

Lil wayne - normal Bloods/Illuminati/Devils horn

Normal Satanic Salute Kid cudi

Rick ross flashing the hand sign

Ciara and Rocsi throwing up 2 different versions of the baphomet

Mc Lyte- the all seeing eye

Again

Jay Z and Al Sharpton

Marilyn Manson

Beyonce and Solange

Thumb up and the all seeing eye

So up yet so low

Tpain - all seeing eye
Re: Beware Hip Hop Is Evil Don't Be A Victim? by Nobody: 11:40am On May 22, 2010
Re: Beware Hip Hop Is Evil Don't Be A Victim? by Nobody: 11:55am On May 22, 2010
One of the Jonas brothers wearing an Aleister Crowley Shirt.

Soulja boy
Re: Beware Hip Hop Is Evil Don't Be A Victim? by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 22, 2010
are you a christian?

Madonna or Jesus

Madonna

P.diddy

Britney

Remy Ma

marilyn manson - notice the way image of Jesus is drawn like the Baphomet
Re: Beware Hip Hop Is Evil Don't Be A Victim? by Mobinga: 2:27pm On May 22, 2010
americans give you the so-called satanic music.
And its the same americans that tell you that the music is evil.
Wetin we go hear next?
Re: Beware Hip Hop Is Evil Don't Be A Victim? by Rocktation(f): 2:46pm On May 22, 2010
Aleister Crowley. Isn't he just a character from the Supernatural series? HABA! What length wouldn't fanatics go?
Re: Beware Hip Hop Is Evil Don't Be A Victim? by Dizzy001(m): 5:45pm On May 22, 2010
please,  you guys are paranoid  tongue
although Marilyn Manson looks like the devil
but still tongue
Re: Beware Hip Hop Is Evil Don't Be A Victim? by tosinaded(m): 6:18pm On May 22, 2010
Dizzy001:

please, you guys are paranoid tongue
although [b]Marilyn Manson looks like the devil[/b]but still tongue

ure the confusd one grin
Re: Beware Hip Hop Is Evil Don't Be A Victim? by Mainvain: 4:13am On Sep 19, 2010
Its Sad, Sad that many of you spend more time looking to find the devil in songs an pics then in studying the book, FYI Man is God, Jesus even says that in the Bible
Believers will indeed come to be like God: "Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is." (1 John 3:2), when we live, Thee Egyptians where just as Satan was, full of Gods blessings and yet so prideful so that when God Almighty told them to let Israel Go they felt that they had not need to do so, So that's when he struck them, Egypt was the land in which all Prophets went to study even Christ Grew up in Egypt, he had to cross the burning sands an then appeared, Learn more of your history, the Bible is "Inspired" Not THEE WORD, Its Inspired by the leassons an so many Books have been taken out of it, It says the beast will have the number of man, 666 well the bible is 66 chapters and written by man, so since we are throwing conspiracy's out there, lets deal with that one, undecided
Re: Beware Hip Hop Is Evil Don't Be A Victim? by Billsmith: 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2010
Hip hop is nothing but a type of musi. It is never evil. GUY ARE YOU A KID THAT SOMEONE AN JUST BRAINWASH YOU LIKE THAT
Re: Beware Hip Hop Is Evil Don't Be A Victim? by kingofhiphop101(m): 7:35am On Sep 23, 2013
Rapsody u hav written and don well to clear the gentlmans mind on the issue. i only wish he would take the time to do the research and study which yu have recommended.
tne problem is, Nigerians dont read. they just sit by the radio or TV and gulp what ever trash is stuffed down there throats.
like i,m sure yu know but only forgot to tell this guy that HIP HOP is NOT MUSIC. it is a CULTURE which expresses itself thru a miriad of elements, 9 of which are BASIC. one of these 9 is RAPPIN which is unanimously construed as HIP HOP music [when yu add the producers music or the DJays MIX to it.
Rapsody it was also cool of yu to refer him to those links and sites.
let me also recommend 2 facebook pages or walls that wud give this brothe the understanding he so desperately seeks; 1] The HIP HOP School 2] CORRICULAR REGULATION: TH2S
the wall kingdom maclord wud help too.
my nairaland account i can describe as indispensable to those who must appreciate HIP HOP fully just com to this site and type ; kingofhiphop101
in closing, i,ll leave us with the words of the blast master KRS ONE:
RAP IS SOMETHING YU DO> HIP HOP IS SOMETHING YU LIVE!!!
in the name of my GOD JESUS the CHRIST i say .. ..; SALLAAM.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diddy Denies Shading Burna Boy In Alleged Instagram Story Post / Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. / Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.