Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) (41752 Views)

"This Boobs Shine Like Diamond" Fan To Maheeda As She Posts A Stunning Photo / Cossy Orjiakor supports Maheeda as she defends her 'nudist' lifestyle / Bukky Ajayi Celebrated Her 82nd Birthday 5 Months Ago (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by Dexema(m): 8:35pm On May 12, 2016
Ma- "head"- er. guess she discovered the devil in her and never looked back. more oil to her engine.
BTW who her gospel music epp?

1 Like

Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:35pm On May 12, 2016
make i no lie when i saw one of her nekkid pic...she tight o..sweet body..fresh
Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by passionate88: 8:35pm On May 12, 2016
Na this kind change apc take deceive MUMU people

1 Like

Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by Austin234(m): 8:36pm On May 12, 2016
I pray she retrace her steps back to her maker (God)

1 Like

Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by hresso: 8:38pm On May 12, 2016
You can see the devil in her already.
Ugly thing.
Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by shakabulla(m): 8:42pm On May 12, 2016
Its not good to judge people because you have no idea what they've been through or where they're coming from neither do you know the battle they're fighting inside. With what she wrote up there, its obvious there's something going on on the inside. I pray she comes around though.

1 Like

Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by menxer: 8:43pm On May 12, 2016
She has seen the "light": that the party is more fun in the nu.de than in choir robe. grin
Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by Gkemz: 9:00pm On May 12, 2016
She was prettier then with her natural colour than lately.

1 Like

Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by donkross1(m): 9:11pm On May 12, 2016
englishmart:
when she was dialing God's number. God probably didn't answer her. Now, I guess with the way her lifestyle is misleading people, God might have to call her this time

cheesy cheesy Na make God call her sure pass oo, she go turn Evangelist Maheeda

Buh bros wait oo, this your signature. Shildren wey dem born for 1998-2000 dey nairaland so?
Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by confy22: 9:19pm On May 12, 2016
it's nt too late for u to go bk to him. He's a merciful God
Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by misscall247: 9:21pm On May 12, 2016
hahahaha......only God knows why she choosed dat lifestyle
Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by englishmart(m): 9:26pm On May 12, 2016
donkross1:

cheesy cheesy Na make God call her sure pass oo, she go turn Evangelist Maheeda

Buh bros wait oo, this your signature. Shildren wey dem born for 1998-2000 dey nairaland so? 1998 na 18 years o

1 Like

Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by Ibidapson(m): 9:26pm On May 12, 2016
Devil is a bastard, jus pulling for more followers everyday
Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by Taku555(m): 9:30pm On May 12, 2016
icebebe:
Her nose was somfin else den
what do u mean?
Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by Mbediogu(m): 9:50pm On May 12, 2016
Michellla:
she allowed devil to use her

Is that the one that no longer wears pants? Sorry for her body and soul.
Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by comradeson: 9:51pm On May 12, 2016
benedictnsi:
She was uglier sef...... cheesy

No she was actually more beautiful. I can still d Gods glory then.I'm a gospel artiste and I know what I'm saying.
Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by kenzysmith: 10:00pm On May 12, 2016
[quote author=tgmservice post=45564215]All I can say is OLOSHO[/quote y re u always quick to call her olosho ve u slept with her b4? Mr man
Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 12, 2016
scampy:
God will save her soul.
Amen
Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by Etizz: 10:31pm On May 12, 2016
Wat first oh, which music she Don sing sef??
Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by Ayarabiasa: 10:50pm On May 12, 2016
I ll continue to pray for her. Her bad experience in life pushed her there.

if she was my sister or daughter will I keep quiet. Her case always make me cry each time I go there.

She is in my prayer and I ll beg God on her behalf tearful and heartfeltly
Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by 3moses: 11:03pm On May 12, 2016
crazygod:
Its possible she may not be aware that she's might possibly be under a possible influence of the queen of the coast, maybe possibly karashika.
Wetin I dey talk sef. This is all buhari's fault.
hahahahaha...bros, u de talk from anus...hahaha
Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 12, 2016
Peacetemi:
Now some hypocrites will start insulting her. I dont like her but I think if anything is gonna call Kettle black it shouldn't be Pot.
Wetin dey worry you self, na Ghana weeds you smoke?
Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by Peacetemi: 11:14pm On May 12, 2016
Kingscee:
Wetin dey worry you self, na Ghana weeds you smoke?
excuse me?
Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 2:02am On May 13, 2016
icebebe:
Her nose was somfin else den
her nose is still something else,weird looking nose
Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by stchinedu: 3:30am On May 13, 2016
kallmemrB:
The irony is that she knows she has lost her way but still feel comfortable with that
I want to believe she never had a way. The fact she was a "gospel" singer does not mean she was in the Lord. The Bible confirms this, "not all that call me lord..." Her present status is a premeditated act, that is the reason she is not remorseful. Her word, "brought back tears," does not really mean she was remorseful but rather, she remembered her days of struggle and hustle to become a celebrity and today, she is a celebrity! That explains the statement, "...i am fine."

In this part of the world, singing "gospel" does not mean the singer is a born again or spiritual...what counts is the money. I am not saying we dont have gospel singers that are born again, what i am saying is that it is not all of them. That is why we see a lot of confused singers, those we cant really place in a genre...whether they are hip hop singers or gospel "abi fuji sef", we dont know. For them, "anything goes".

In her case, she was only a hustler, trying to make it into the "industry". One way or the other, she made it into the "industry"...she is a celebrity and money is coming in, "CHIKENA!"
Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by kingmexy1997(m): 4:39am On May 13, 2016
[quote author=englishmart post=45564034]God have mercy on you
Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by sexymonkey(m): 7:14am On May 13, 2016
CaroLyner:
sexymonkey?? gringrin
how far
Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by judedwriter(m): 7:32am On May 13, 2016
Michellla:
she allowed devil to use her
to tempt sons of adam cry
Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by yogun(f): 11:13am On May 13, 2016
gospel artist? where? Nigeria or abroad?

Never heard of her till she started posing nude
Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by holarjide: 11:48am On May 13, 2016
NO WONDER .....................................
Re: Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) by Halib(m): 2:26pm On May 13, 2016
Hey yo.....stop devil users famous

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show / Chika Lann: My Sex Drive Is Higher Than My Husband’s / Peter Okoye Steps Out In A Cool Dress With His Customized Cap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.