Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" (69282 Views)

"Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna / Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria / How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by Caleboha(m): 9:38pm On May 12, 2016
SHAMELESS HYPOCRITE! HOW DOES HE SLEEP AT NIGHT? embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by emmygzy(m): 9:39pm On May 12, 2016
Thunder wey go fire APC still dey gym. Increment in electricity tarrif, increment in VAT plus increment in fuel. Chain is here. Tinubu is a criminal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 12, 2016
God bless Nigeria. God bless Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by DrChukzy(m): 9:39pm On May 12, 2016
Tinubu of Odua Republic may God punish u and ur cohorts. Agbaya

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by Pavarottii(m): 9:39pm On May 12, 2016
Hypocrites.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by oldskul(m): 9:39pm On May 12, 2016
Our Govt needs to as a matter of urgency, increase the minimum wage, massively focus on infrastructure development, pump money into electricity, provide good road and health facilities etc, surely time would heal the wound of today wrt the hike in fuel price.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by ibkgab001: 9:39pm On May 12, 2016
There is God
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by Odunsco01(m): 9:40pm On May 12, 2016
mtcheew.... Shoro niyen?
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by AmAlbert(m): 9:40pm On May 12, 2016
Baba Jagbadan no vex o, wen dat oga from Bayelsa been wan remove Dis subsidy of a thing, wetin you talk and wetin be de action wey you take...

Mara Mara n'ihu, gbompiti n'azu
Just negodu yourself Anya ofuma...

Anyways the evil wey men dey do dey live with them for compound

*Eats white rice with alligator pepper and kulikuli with ji mmanu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by koboko69: 9:41pm On May 12, 2016
Mayor21:
But u criticized Jonathan

Yes it was sustainable then...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by spiffyzaki: 9:41pm On May 12, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by Tapsorrow: 9:41pm On May 12, 2016
Please kindly provide us with his press statement wen Jonathan increased the pump price in 2012 for proper analysis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by Deen77: 9:41pm On May 12, 2016
Is time for Lagos to build a mini refinery, we have to stop importing petroleum products, this is killing our economy.

We have crude why importing wasting our forex this is PDP mistake for 16 year's.
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by CaptainBomb(m): 9:41pm On May 12, 2016
You should re-joice not react because your bank account will be smiling in few days. Reacting to me is a sign of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by kumakunta: 9:42pm On May 12, 2016
Definitely, the best time to be a wailer.
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by PrinceAfo911(m): 9:42pm On May 12, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] For some time, I have been a proponent of this action. I believed ending of subsidy was the only sure way to put to sleep the myriad demons that had invaded the subsidy process, sucking the blood of Nigeria, swallowing much of our needed money.

So he recognized that he opposed same decision GEJ made in 2012. kontinu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by Nellybii: 9:42pm On May 12, 2016
Subsidy has always been a scam.
A friend once defined subsidy as money paid by the Government to the kingmakers so they can remain in power. At last Nigeria found a leader that believes in working to remain in power instead of paying.
God bless PMB.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by hresso: 9:42pm On May 12, 2016
But you went ballistic when gej did the same.
Tinubu, gerarahia mehnnn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by afanide: 9:42pm On May 12, 2016
I just spotted a Very funny Moniker viewing this topic and GUESS THE MONIKER?

'MENSTRUALPAD' cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by Omeny: 9:43pm On May 12, 2016
Hope u didn't expect anything diff from Tinubu!

These where the same guys that organised the famous carnival at Ojota against this same move!

Today, they have change their tongue!

Who are the foolish here?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by Horus(m): 9:43pm On May 12, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IabKEUtFVo

[size=14pt]Fuel Subsidy Removal; Lai Mohammed States Reasons[/size]
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by ikbnice(m): 9:44pm On May 12, 2016
AmAlbert:
Baba Jagbadan no vex o, wen dat oga from Bayelsa been wan remove Dis subsidy of a thing, wetin you talk and wetin be de action wey you take...

Mara Mara n'ihu, gbompiti n'azu
Just negodu yourself Anya ofuma...

Anyways the evil wey men dey do dey live with them for compound

*Eats white rice with alligator pepper and kulikuli with ji mmanu
I tire o, he was all over the media criticizng GEJ.
*abeg, ur white rice no get stew?*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by talkingdrum10: 9:44pm On May 12, 2016
This man is something else, he sponsored the occupynigeria but today he turned around to. Eat his own vomit because it's his party.....this is a lesson to those who are blinded by party affiliation, tribalism and godfatherism......they are playing politics with Nigerian economy......why didn't they just allow this subsidy to be removed 4 years ago.....apc is a failed party, I can't wait for 2019 with my voting card.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by JuanJO(m): 9:45pm On May 12, 2016
even if una like sell fuel @#1000... we must drive cars, flex our generators and still from their give una money to invest oversea

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by AmAlbert(m): 9:47pm On May 12, 2016
ikbnice:
I tire o, he was all over the media castigating GEJ.
*abeg, ur white rice no get stew?*

I get ulcer so stew no good for my body, na that aki awusa with okpete na im I dey talk supplement the concoction Sorry food I mean to say

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by teebillz: 9:47pm On May 12, 2016
Be the time Yoruba is done with misleading Buhari eh, the hatred that existed between north and southwest during military regime will be child's play.
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by abdulkayus(m): 9:48pm On May 12, 2016
Tinubu is an hypocrite and a two face lying politician. Was he not the one that was fervently agaisnt the removal of subsidy in 2012 just cos it was GEJ then, bt now cos it is PMB and his party is the ruling party now, he is changing mouth like a cameleon. May God save us from all this two face hypocrite politicians

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by tuke: 9:48pm On May 12, 2016
Yem0350:
Who are these people getting richer due to fuel subsidy?
Why did you kick against it when GEJ initiated it?
This is the real question. He should have started by explaining this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:49pm On May 12, 2016
Chai we've been SCAMMED o:-

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by knightsTempler: 9:50pm On May 12, 2016
How Tinubu brainwashed the Majority of the South West into voting Buhari still remain one of the 7 mysteries I'll never understand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by tinsel: 9:51pm On May 12, 2016
gbadexy:
APC scam!
This people don't respect nigerians. They must really think us stupid.
The same argument put forward by Jonathan's administration which tinubu and co opposed and instigated unrest and jamboree across the state is what he is now putting forward shamelessly.
I heard osinbajo say the 5% vat us too small the other time. That one too is still loading.
How I wish election can hold yearly.
If election is today, you will still lose.
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 12, 2016
Read what the man said back in 2012

REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY: PRESIDENT JONATHAN BREAKS SOCIAL CONTRACT WITH THE PEOPLE.

By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
As Nigerians gathered with family and friends to celebrate the New Year, the federal government was baking a national cake wrapped in the scheme that would instantly make the New Year a bitter one. Barely had the public weaned itself from last year when government dropped a historic surprise on an unsuspecting nation. PPPRA issued a statement abolishing the fuel subsidy. By this sly piece of paper, the federal government breached the social contract with the people. This government, which owes its very existence to the people’s desire to be governed by someone more humble than elitist, has turned its back on the collective will. By bureaucratic fiat, government made the most fateful economic decision any administration has made since the inception of the Fourth Republic and it has done so with an arrogant wave of the hand as if issuing a minor regulation. Because of the terrible substance of the decision and the haughty style of its enactment, the people feel betrayed and angry. At this moment, we know not to where this anger will lead. In good conscience, we pray against violence. Also in good conscience, it is the duty of every citizen to peacefully demonstrate and record their opposition to this draconian measure that is swiftly crippling the economy more than it will ever cure it.
By taking this step, government has tossed the people into the depths of the midnight sea. Government demands the people swim to safety under their own power, claiming the attendant hardship will build character and add efficiency to the national economy. It is easy to make these claims when one is dry and on shore. Government would have us believe that every hardship it manufactures for the people to endure is a good thing. This is a lie. The hardships they thrust upon the poor often bear no other purpose than to keep them poor. This is such a time.

Read the rest here http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/01/11/removal-of-oil-subsidy-president-jonathan-breaks-social-contract-with-the-people/

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit / Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension / President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.