Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,695 members, 7,837,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff (37724 Views)

Why PDP Lost Edo, Ondo And May Lose Future Elections - Ali Sheriff Faction / APC And PDP Chieftains To Form A New Mega Party / Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff by BushidoBlue(m): 10:32pm On May 12, 2016
The way Nairaland Orubebe aka the most senseless Zombie dey rub him male instrument tonight is unbelievable.... give him and his stub a room sumborry

The nation is on edge and PDP na zombies problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff by omenka(m): 10:34pm On May 12, 2016
tomakint:

G
Oya, modify make me sef modify. cheesy

As you don modify, make me sef modify.

I'm glad you used the word "boiling". Let me give you a little assignment: go find out how diamonds come about. That way, you'd appreciate the conditions surrounding us today.

If you lot sit back, musing and whining, opportunities will pass yall by. They abound everywhere. wink

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff by 1miccza: 10:35pm On May 12, 2016
PDP house of commotion

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff by moshmusth(m): 10:35pm On May 12, 2016
Pdp members are a disgrace not to their pwrty but Nigeria as a whole cause we need a credible and united patty as an opposition to checkmate the ruling party

I miss the good old days of liar mohammed as pns of opposition party
Re: PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff by skitkid2(m): 10:36pm On May 12, 2016
Yeah
Re: PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff by Pidggin(f): 10:38pm On May 12, 2016
omenka:
Today has been a very terrible day for all the enemies of Nigeria. cheesy

PDP in disarray.

Nnamdi Kanu in tears.

iPod in shambles.

iPod miscreants being arrested for constituting themselves into public nuisance in the UK.

Subsidy removal is being hailed by eminent Nigerians.

Nairaland us waxing stronger.

What more can we desire than a total obliteration of all those who desire to see Nigeria in shambles??

God is indeed working in Baba and Nigeria's favour. smiley

How diz man dey manage stay Nairaland 24/7? Bros, u no dey sleep? U no get job? U no get friends IRL? How u dey manage dey online 24/7?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff by tomakint: 10:39pm On May 12, 2016
omenka:
Oya, modify make me sef modify. cheesy
Clown cheesy grin
Re: PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff by TheFreeOne: 10:43pm On May 12, 2016
gwales:

nonsensical

Sai kachikwu

Sai buhari

Why are you 'sai-ng' these two boneheads' playing trial and error with our economy
Re: PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff by BushidoBlue(m): 10:46pm On May 12, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Why are you 'sai-ng' these two boneheads' playing trial and error with our economy

That's why they are called Zombies.
Re: PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff by focus7: 10:47pm On May 12, 2016
Pdp house of commotion, scatter-scatter house that cannot hold again. Pdp is doomed.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff by Consultville(m): 10:47pm On May 12, 2016
Put your house in order

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff by Volksfuhrer(m): 10:48pm On May 12, 2016
modath:

No offence meant & I'm not trolling you but as long as you have totally aligned with a party, you have to take all it presents warts & all...

You can't allow emotional reservation get in the way, it's only if your support is tied to particular values,goals, beliefs, an individual or a particular group as a subset, that is when you can pick and choose.

2011, despite ACN being the yoruba identity, Ribadu was on OYO, I voted CPC cos of Buhari ... as it is today, 95% of APC can catch fire,I won't even spit on them let alone try to douse it but I'm somewhat sympathetic to their course cos of Buhari & the Yoruba factor......

If your heart really is with PDP, sheriff is a no factor, however the fact that he has plans of transmuting to presidential candidate is enough to mull over though, very dicey... peace.

Your submission exposes the I-chop-you-chop mentality of many politicians in this country...politics is all about chopping, not about ideology. If anyone moves their cheese, they pick up their running shoes!
Re: PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff by omenka(m): 10:51pm On May 12, 2016
Pidggin:

How diz man dey manage stay Nairaland 24/7? Bros, u no dey sleep? U no get job? U no get friends IRL? How u dey manage dey online 24/7?
Don't worry about me, worry about where you'd get your next meal. cheesy

Hurts you lot so badly after all your threats and mob action, I just wouldn't go away. grin

I have given you the attention You've desperately been longing for. Now, bounce. smiley

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff by Volksfuhrer(m): 10:52pm On May 12, 2016
If Fayose and co believe they could pull a fast one on the founding looters of PDP, they are on a long thing.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff by robosky02(m): 10:52pm On May 12, 2016
na wao
Re: PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff by Akinrogun(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2016
Volksfuhrer:
If Fayose and co believe they could pull a fast one on the founding looters of PDP, they are on a long thing.

lwkmd.....this got me cracking my ribs

damn it....u ar on point mehn!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff by rahman3853(m): 10:57pm On May 12, 2016
i cant help it to see the kettle calling pot black in ali sherriff's response. corrupt politician feigninh saint. this contry sha...different drama.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff by haffaze777(m): 11:09pm On May 12, 2016
Did I expect anything else from PDP except dis impunity?

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff by compoundC: 11:18pm On May 12, 2016
[size=18pt]Mr. Gana, who appears to head a group within the PDP called “Concerned Stakeholders”, met on Thursday at the Nicon Luxury Hotel in Abuja.
After the meeting, which was co-chaired by a former Deputy President of the Senate, Ibrahim Mantu, a former Minister of Education, Tunde Adeniran,[/size]
[size=28pt]
Gana and Adeniran are members of the APC. adeniran is Obasanjo inlaw. [/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzOMlgj2Wvw

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff by odikimi: 11:20pm On May 12, 2016
haffaze777:
Did I expect anything else from PDP except dis impunity?
APC goons stop commenting, allow we pdp members to voice our grunts and you go and solve your wayo party fuel increment palava

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff by haffaze777(m): 11:26pm On May 12, 2016
odikimi:

APC goons stop commenting, allow we pdp members to voice our grunts and you go and solve your wayo party fuel increment palava

See painment,I ain't a zombie nor wailling wailers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff by haffaze777(m): 11:26pm On May 12, 2016
odikimi:

Re: PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff by odikimi: 11:37pm On May 12, 2016
haffaze777:

See painment,I ain't a zombie nor wailling wailers
I am not just a wailer but die hard pdpian and I despise SAS but none of your business. Aproko is your bane, your Buhari has scammed us with 145/litre. He won with Yoruba votes and those votes will surely send him back to Daura. ole Buhari, scammed us with change.
Re: PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff by haffaze777(m): 12:03am On May 13, 2016
odikimi:

I am not just a wailer but die hard pdpian and I despise SAS but none of your business. Aproko is your bane, your Buhari has scammed us with 145/litre. He won with Yoruba votes and those votes will surely send him back to Daura. ole Buhari, scammed us with change.

PDP is synonymous to impunity carry it or take it

4 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff by gawu1: 12:20am On May 13, 2016
“Leaders of thought in this party
including some elders have prevailed
on the chairman not to make this
matter known and to save this man
from public embarrassment. But as it is the chairman may be left with no
option than to drag Jerry Gana before
the EFCC to explain his role in obtaining
N500 million facility on behalf of the
party and let him also explain what he
has done with the money” Mr. Bwala said.''
While, Should Jerry Gana receive invitation from EFCC, you can imagine how the next headline from wailers cum ipods would read. But one major lesson from this PDP bruhaha is that when one is so used to looting others resources, he resorts to looting himself when he can't lay hand on others resources. PDP have looted our common national resources & now that it's of their reach they have resorted to looting themselves. Nonetheless, nothing concern me, na talkan I just talkan!

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff by fejicruz(m): 12:28am On May 13, 2016
In Asa's voice, "...there is fire on the mountain..."
Re: PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff by SSpeter(m): 12:48am On May 13, 2016
omenka:
Today has been a very terrible day for all the enemies of Nigeria. cheesy

PDP in disarray.

Nnamdi Kanu in tears.

iPod in shambles.

iPod miscreants being arrested for constituting themselves into public nuisance in the UK.

Subsidy removal is being hailed by eminent Nigerians.

Nairaland us waxing stronger.

What more can we desire than a total obliteration of all those who desire to see Nigeria in shambles??

God is indeed working in Baba and Nigeria's favour. smiley
The truth is right where you are, you are roasting. Then you come up here to put up an appearance that you are feeling fly, because this is a faceless forum right? I do not care where you belong pdp/apc but this illusion that makes you feel you are attached with the ruling party and it makes you immune to the present predicament (double digit inflation) ravaging the country is laughable. If my Uncle who is a businessman and an Apc chieftain in IMO state, complains about double increase in production cost and low profit and has to increase his wokers wage based on compassionate grounds and not increase profits despite money realised from party activities. I am a fully registered member of the Apc and I even doubt you are. It beats my comprehension how you (obviously a nobody) come online forming immuned yet suffering&smiling. I have come to realise that people like you have no life except on social media, because if you are in the middle-class, you will understand how your basic cost of living have increased over 100percent. With your wage constant (I hope you understand what that means). I trust I did not just quote a lad sitting in the remote areas of Nigeria whom social media constantly makes happy...

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff by Poweredbreww: 12:58am On May 13, 2016
Pidggin:

How do you know he is online 247 if you are also not online, just tell him you want to sell market instead of using style. Lol
Re: PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff by Poweredbreww: 1:00am On May 13, 2016
odikimi:

Why are you pained? Pele oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last / Court Sacks Governor Umahi As Ebonyi South APC Senatorial Candidate / FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.