Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo (27283 Views)

D'banj Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him / Daniel Duro Oyebanjo's 70th Birthday. D'Banj Celebrates With His Father (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by emmadefined: 11:17pm On May 12, 2016
Not bad
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:19pm On May 12, 2016
nicerichard05:
[size=15pt]Less Than 10 comment, This Poo Got to FP. Hmmmmm Mr seun if u don't watch it, this forum will soon turn into sometin else.

Yesterday I took my time to create a very enlightening topic after the increment of PMS buh because der was no snake, Tiwa, davido, wiz-kid or Tonto Dika in it, the trend did not see the light of day.

It is painful wen I see sensible trend trending with more than 50comments buh yet they will never hit fp.

If we continue to promote stuff like this, Nigeria will never move forward.

Kindly Read My Topic
: [/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/3100074/must-read-which-should-fantastically
You are on point. The front page must be balanced. Celebrity and snake news takes larger percentage on nairalander.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by Christane: 11:21pm On May 12, 2016
Marshalcarter diz z d 21st century nt 20th century as u stated ...u can tnx me leta ...u dnt nid to pay me 4 schooling u ...
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by marshalcarter: 11:24pm On May 12, 2016
Christane:
Marshalcarter diz z d 21st century nt 20th century as u stated ...u can tnx me leta ...u dnt nid to pay me 4 schooling u ...
Tnx man..u knw galloping education is not a gud sch cheesy
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by dont8(m): 11:25pm On May 12, 2016
BlissP:
Soo, Dbanj, ur papa dey sell wrapper, and u are here forming koko mansion grin
Dude gat acient swagz
Ignorance is bliss! And what if he sells cloths, how does that diminish his worth?

Can't even belief I'm replying this and for your information, that man is a retired Military Officer.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by Destined2win: 11:27pm On May 12, 2016
refiner:

...so wetin come concern us?undecided

I don't do kids
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by Destined2win: 11:29pm On May 12, 2016
marshalcarter:

Go by ur right..go straight...den turn to ur left...take the road leadin to that big signboard..b4 u get there..there is a transformer....romance it...I think ur problem would be solved

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by bedspread: 11:35pm On May 12, 2016
Happy birthday Deacon
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by bedspread: 11:37pm On May 12, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

You are on point. The front page must be balanced. Celebrity and snake news takes larger percentage on nairalander.
My brother " I DON TIRE FOR NAIRALAND FP AND SNAKE NEWS!!! grin grin grin ! I DON TIRE!!
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by refiner(f): 11:38pm On May 12, 2016
Destined2win:

I don't do kids
...and I never asked if u do kids!
goodnight!
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by Destined2win: 11:38pm On May 12, 2016
pelij18:
Please sir re-instate your chat; seem like you misplaced a whatsapp message for nairaland.

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by Destined2win: 11:39pm On May 12, 2016
refiner:

...and I never asked if u do kids!

goodnight!
Ok I do respectful 'kids' wink
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by Ugoebuka47: 11:48pm On May 12, 2016
Destined2win:
I hate when I am chatting with a girl and she is typing 'kk'. Is she mad

Before I chat with her again, she must beg me angry
wetin bring dis kind talk for here nah guy?u b real comedian ooo
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by refiner(f): 11:54pm On May 12, 2016
Destined2win:
Ok I do respectful 'kids' wink
...lol....
and who's the disrespectful kid here?undecided
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by compoundd: 12:30am On May 13, 2016
[size=38pt]wwwthisglobe.com success rate speak for itself.

Why do you thinks nigeria banks are closing down. because they dont do business with wwwthisglobe.com
the world have gone digital while they are still in the cave.

see wwwthisglobe.com success rate of some of them 62,890,517 views

those who doubt the success of wwwthisglobe.com saw it yesterday in kano.

nigeria banks are closing down because they dont do business with wwwthisglobe.com

we dont pay anyone. you can see, they dont wear uniform or hold paid banner.
Give honor to who honor is due.
[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3704450_nasd5_jpegb23a627f87cc0c87c855a68cda850e8e
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3704449_nasd3_jpegbdbd098512056e74fc3efdaf61ecd6a9

[img]http://norfolknonaligned.files./2012/01/naija.jpg[/img]
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by xtervaganza(m): 12:49am On May 13, 2016
Whizzdom:
Happy Birthday Sir.

But warn your son Dbanj to stop singing rubbish. We are tired of Bangalee, Kokomaster.

Give us motivation songs.

All the best sir.

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by sinceraconcept(m): 1:29am On May 13, 2016
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by sinceraconcept(m): 1:29am On May 13, 2016
,m
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by sinceraconcept(m): 1:30am On May 13, 2016
This man is more handsome than D'banj. But he resemble hin popsy o,he has his daddy's large mouth and wide smile and stature and forehead. Happy birthday baami D'banj
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by sinceraconcept(m): 2:12am On May 13, 2016
Dbanj,try take good care of your papa o,this papa fine but it shows from his oily skin that Dbanj has not been taking good care of him. Papa no suppose dey hustle again o,instead of giving money to prostitutes,try to take good care of your parents
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by sinceraconcept(m): 2:12am On May 13, 2016
Dbanj,try take good care of your papa o,this papa fine but it shows from his oily skin that Dbanj has not been taking good care of him. Papa no suppose dey hustle again o,instead of giving money to prostitutes and wearing 1million naira tux,try to take good care of your parents
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by branhampaul: 3:29am On May 13, 2016
F*ck Her While You Can > www.datafilehost.com/d/1fd79c9a
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by BlissP(m): 4:41am On May 13, 2016
dont8:
Ignorance is bliss! And what if he sells cloths, how does that diminish his worth?

Can't even belief I'm replying this and for your information, that man is a retired Military Officer.
don't take things too serious my friend'
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by wonlasewonimi: 5:57am On May 13, 2016
nicerichard05:
[size=15pt]Less Than 10 comment, This Poo Got to FP. Hmmmmm Mr seun if u don't watch it, this forum will soon turn into sometin else.

Yesterday I took my time to create a very enlightening topic after the increment of PMS buh because der was no snake, Tiwa, davido, wiz-kid or Tonto Dika in it, the trend did not see the light of day.

It is painful wen I see sensible [b]trend
trending with more than 50comments buh yet they will never hit fp.

If we continue to promote stuff like this, Nigeria will never move forward.

Kindly Read My Topic[/b]: [/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/3100074/must-read-which-should-fantastically

It won't see the light of day with goofs like this 'trend'
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by fowowea1(m): 7:09am On May 13, 2016
no wonder bangalee uses shads also. hbd sir,!!! d'banj carbon copy of his father
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by Oluwatosin678(m): 7:33am On May 13, 2016
Reading dis is not gud for my EMOTIONAL BALANCE........
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by oluwafeolami(m): 7:46am On May 13, 2016
Destined2win:

How dat 1 take relate with dis post?
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by Pain(m): 8:06am On May 13, 2016
I can see Colonel is still uptight. Serving the Lord Fulltime is my Ultimate Goal
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by jaytime(m): 10:50am On May 13, 2016
Kokomaster (Snr)
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by bejeria101(m): 12:14pm On May 13, 2016
The koko pastor lol pastor oyebanjo,was the assistant cordinator of security unit lfc durumi abuja,retired colonel nigeria army.
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo by phillthy(m): 6:06am On May 14, 2016
Destined2win:

Kk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stars And Friends That Attended Patoranking’s 25th Birthday Part / Freeze Responds To DJ Abbas Question: Why Is Festus Keyamo Still Not A SAN? / My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.