Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Please Help,i Want To Go Into Poultry Hatchery - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please Help,i Want To Go Into Poultry Hatchery (1389 Views)

Poultry Hatchery Basket; Unique, Reliable,active And Imported / Poultry Hatchery Business / Please Help,i Want To Go Into Poultry Hatchery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help,i Want To Go Into Poultry Hatchery by vanqwerty: 10:18pm On May 12, 2016
Please how do i go about it...I have a good capital and land,I don't know where to get the incubator. if you happen to know any dealer,contact details will be appreciated.please help
Re: Please Help,i Want To Go Into Poultry Hatchery by vanqwerty: 8:37am On May 13, 2016
Great farmers in the house.....I call on you..
Re: Please Help,i Want To Go Into Poultry Hatchery by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 10:14am On May 13, 2016
Please call me am base in ibadan 08120528950
Re: Please Help,i Want To Go Into Poultry Hatchery by Jofez: 8:56pm On May 13, 2016
Is nt only about capital, land and incubator..... first do u plan doing breeders. .. Layers, broilers, turkey poults etc for sale or hatch for your own use.. or hatch for Farmers dat will bring eggs for hatching

1 Like

Re: Please Help,i Want To Go Into Poultry Hatchery by vanqwerty: 4:38pm On May 14, 2016
I plan to hatch for sale and hatch for other farmers that will bring eggs and also,I plan to breed and sell both birds and eggs
Re: Please Help,i Want To Go Into Poultry Hatchery by unclec2015: 10:18am On May 15, 2016
Poultry breeder farm is not easy.
Where will you get the fertilised eggs to hatch. Where will you get your parent stock.

Do you have any experience in poultry breeder farm farming?

If not you will lose a lot of money.

The above reasons is why only big farms in Nigeria have breeder farms
Re: Please Help,i Want To Go Into Poultry Hatchery by Jofez: 11:09am On May 15, 2016
I advise you start from hatching your own first. Gradually you will progress
Re: Please Help,i Want To Go Into Poultry Hatchery by Prosperousman(m): 10:33pm On May 15, 2016
The nitty-gritty in having hatchery is 24h power supply.
Re: Please Help,i Want To Go Into Poultry Hatchery by julibaba: 10:45pm On May 15, 2016
Please, if you are not experience in this biz, kindly engage in practical training, hatchery is never about money, knew more than 3 hatchery that had fold up as a result of testing the depth of a river by there 2 legs. Shine your eyes. Electricity is 24/7 location matters, go to OBJ, foresight and bronco see the way things are doing, learn from them. My one litre advice beware of online farmers that are just money oriented without practicals
Re: Please Help,i Want To Go Into Poultry Hatchery by unclec2015: 6:53pm On May 16, 2016
I want to go into hatchery too. Currently I am doing my training in Asia. Hopefully I will learn enough to open my own. Also I am currently looking for foreign partner who has experience in the industry to partner with.
Re: Please Help,i Want To Go Into Poultry Hatchery by VeeWang(m): 11:28am On May 31, 2016
vanqwerty:
Please how do i go about it...I have a good capital and land,I don't know where to get the incubator. if you happen to know any dealer,contact details will be appreciated.please help

Name: Vee.Wang
Field: battery cage, broiler cage, pullet cage, hexagonal mesh manufacture
Address: Anping county, Hebei provice, China.
10 years experience on cage/ mesh production and export.
WhatsApp: +86 15028772103
Email: ivmeshmachine@foxmail.com
Free sample and quick quotation was available. Welcome to found me on WhatsApp or mail me.

(1) (Reply)

How To Hatch Chicks? / Uber's Model For Agriculture In Nigeria / How To Apply For Loan From BOA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.