Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

What Will You Think Is Going On If...? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Think Is Going On If...? (907 Views)

When A Mother Says She Is Going To Bed.. / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Couple? Pls Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Think Is Going On If...? by pinkielove(f): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2009
dear nairalanders,if you go through your husys phone to discover he saved your number with your name instead of the pet name he calls you, what wiill u think if its you, ?
Re: What Will You Think Is Going On If...? by sweetcoint(f): 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2009
i will tell him to save it the way i want it, no panic
Re: What Will You Think Is Going On If...? by daddee: 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2009
I won't think anything is going on. Personally I prefer to use her name to save her number for security reasons
Re: What Will You Think Is Going On If...? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2009
daddee:

I won't think anything is going on. Personally I prefer to use her name to save her number for security reasons

haha!! security reasons? what kinda security?? you don't want other girls to know you got a lover grin grin

Another means of cheating cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Think Is Going On If...? by tpiah2: 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2009
I dont think it's a big deal
Re: What Will You Think Is Going On If...? by IFELEKE(m): 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2009
pinkielove:

dear nairalanders,if you go through your husys phone to discover he saved your number with your name instead of the pet name he calls you, what wiill u think if its you, ?
you don't need to panic unnecessarily if you know the kind of person you married.
Re: What Will You Think Is Going On If...? by mamagee6(f): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2009
No big deal.
Re: What Will You Think Is Going On If...? by Sissy3(f): 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2009
i see no bigger in it, if it bothers you much save his real name instead of pet on your phone too undecided
Re: What Will You Think Is Going On If...? by GboGboAye: 2:07am On Aug 17, 2009
Errmmmm, excuse me. When ur parents gave birth to you, what did they name u?
Re: What Will You Think Is Going On If...? by iice(f): 5:05am On Aug 31, 2009
Women! cheesy
Re: What Will You Think Is Going On If...? by biola44: 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2009
and drama
Re: What Will You Think Is Going On If...? by ifyalways(f): 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2009
No big deal but if you are so bothered change it yourself to whatever suits u,hopefully he wud get the message when he sees it.lol
Re: What Will You Think Is Going On If...? by thimbook2(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2009
no reason to panic, u'd mostly die of worry if u were with me, my wife's id is saved with her name on my phone but she can hardly keep count of all the pet names i dream up for her, and at a going rate of 3-4 texts per working day despite leaving home together in the morning and still coming back home @night, she can hardly complain, all she looks forward to is for me to make her day.

So, don't be unduly worried
a. ask for your pet name at an opportune time
b. watch for true signs of -ve change in him

if u find any, i suggest u don't delay, get to workm get ur man back cos true husbands/Wives scarce for market only boys/gals full ground.

May ur joy and happiness increase more and more with time

(1) (Reply)

Hate In A Mother / Xmas Gift For Hubby: / Question For The Fathers Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.