Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

New Pump Price And Nigerian Hypocrisy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Pump Price And Nigerian Hypocrisy (497 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: FG Not Contemplating Hike In Petrol Pump Price - SGF Says / Breaking News, Nnpc New Pump Price For Kerosene (dpk) Now @135 / FG And Labour Set Up Committee To Review Fuel Price And Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Pump Price And Nigerian Hypocrisy by StarboyMichael(m): 6:56am On May 13, 2016
Before the official pump price deregulation, my friends from the South East, and South West, even Lagos have been buying the PMS at prices above N100, some as much as N200.

Now that it is officially N145, I think my only concern is that those that were selling above the pump price pre-deregulation, should be made to comply with the new rate.

Anybody that increase prices of commodity and services now because of the new price seem to me like an advantage taking hypocrite, because motorists have been buying above N86 and devil did not repent.
Re: New Pump Price And Nigerian Hypocrisy by jcross19: 7:02am On May 13, 2016
StarboyMichael:
Before the official pump price deregulation, my friends from the South East, and South West, even Lagos have been buying the PMS at prices above N100, some as much as N200.

Now that it is officially N145, I think my only concern is that those that were selling above the pump price pre-deregulation, should be made to comply with the new rate.

Anybody that increase prices of commodity and services now because of the new price seem to me like an advantage taking hypocrite, because motorists have been buying above N86 and devil did not repent.

how much does it cost to transport the goods before and after increment sir? This is normal in economy because oil is the center of our economy any influence on it will have an impact on the market price okay. Direct this message to our brainless and selfish president who don't put anything in place before the action.

(1) (Reply)

To All Biafrans / Why Insult Buhari When You Can't Accept The Office Of A Village Head / Photos Of Man Who Killed His Parents And Two Sisters In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.