Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

In Syria, Russia Defends Civilization – The West Sides With Barbarism - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / In Syria, Russia Defends Civilization – The West Sides With Barbarism (2193 Views)

Through Syria, Russia Achieved Global Parity / Breaking: US Supreme Court Sides With Trump - This Changes Everything! / Warmongering US Accuses Russia Of ' Barbarism' In Alepo, Syria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Syria, Russia Defends Civilization – The West Sides With Barbarism by jnhmaxxwell: 6:47am On May 15, 2016
Missy89:

I hope you are not having any brain damage since laughing without any reason embarassed Brain overload? cry

You should educate yourself about the treaties signed in those conflicts. I am still waiting for your battle list from 1700-1940. Name those 294 or whatever battles. I dare you

The more you type, the more you make me laugh hahahahahahahahahaha. Do you know how many treaties were signed even without a gun fired, conflict, battle not to talk of major Wars ?
Please go back to primary one and debate with the kindergarten . So if you call Putin a foolish man and I agree this means you have won a war of words, then agreement will be signed ?

You don't know anything about Wars! Argument closed, this will be my last comment here to you because I can't even stand it lol.

Let sign new agreement that Obama is foolish and add it to the war of words since there is war there it must also be counted yes ?
You lack any brain. Even Conflict is War right ? If I slap you now and you did not respond or you even responded but we quickly resolved it before our countries declare war (Assuming you are from Cambodia and I am from Nigeria), it's war right ? When U.S sided with Biafra back in the day, U.S lost the War right ?

You don't know anything and for this reason stop disgracing yourself. Learn the difference between a Battle, conflict and proper War before you type anything next time. Argument with you is closed on this topic.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Syria, Russia Defends Civilization – The West Sides With Barbarism by Missy89(f): 6:58am On May 15, 2016
jnhmaxxwell:

The more you type, the more you make me laugh hahahahahahahahahaha. Do you know how many treaties were signed even without a gun fired, conflict, battle not to talk of major Wars ?
Please go back to primary one and debate with the kindergarten . So if you call Putin a foolish man and I agree this means you have won a war of words, then agreement will be signed ?

You don't know anything about Wars! Argument closed, this will be my last comment here to you because I can't even stand it lol.

Let sign new agreement that Obama is foolish and add it to the war of words since there is war there it must also be counted yes ?
You lack any brain. Even Conflict is War right ? If I slap you now and you did not respond or you even responded but we quickly resolved it before our countries declare war (Assuming you are from Cambodia and I am from Nigeria), it's war right ? When U.S sided with Biafra back in the day, U.S lost the War right ?

You don't know anything and for this reason stop disgracing yourself. Learn the difference between a Battle, conflict and proper War before you type anything next time. Argument with you is closed on this topic.

Lol. First you claim It is 31 out of 34. When I busted you, now some are not proper wars grin. The Biafra example sounds idiotic. Did America send troops to fight the Biafrans?

9K Russian troops fought in Finland, Over 1 million fought in the first world war, over 4,000 in Latvia, 3 Brigades in Georgia, over 19,000 in Lithuania and more than 25,000 died in the war against Japan but yeah, They are not real wars

Okay list the 34 wars and mention the 3 real wars Russia lost cheesy. Another dare cool

Gimme the list

2 Likes

Re: In Syria, Russia Defends Civilization – The West Sides With Barbarism by Ariani: 9:44am On May 18, 2016
The same way U.S supported Biafra against Nigeria. So U.S has History of backing the wrong to its advantage or geopolitcal goal of control via attacking it opponents. It's a fact.

Some people are just good at peddling lies.

When did the USA support Biafra? How exactly did that happen? When the US made it clear that a United Nigeria in 1967 served her interests better than a divided Nigeria ie Biafra.

Desist from spreading lies to the public.
Re: In Syria, Russia Defends Civilization – The West Sides With Barbarism by scully95: 6:01pm On May 18, 2016
Ariani:
The same way U.S supported Biafra against Nigeria. So U.S has History of backing the wrong to its advantage or geopolitcal goal of control via attacking it opponents. It's a fact.

Some people are just good at peddling lies.

When did the USA support Biafra? How exactly did that happen? When the US made it clear that a United Nigeria in 1967 served her interests better than a divided Nigeria ie Biafra.

Desist from spreading lies to the public.

If there is one thing U.S is good at doing.. It's at telling massive lies. Even your IPOB potential terrorists/thieves will tell you those that supported Biafra were U.S.A, France and Isreal. These were the foreign powers that supported Biafra. Either they were backing it with arms covertly or even overtly, history did not reveal such but trust me they were supporting them somehow as it's now open to common naked eyes how they are openly supporting terrorists in Syria.

Check the history and stop spreading U.S lies here. U.S that will tell one thing now and next they tell you another thing.. Just like John Kerry has disgraced himself on several occasions ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7unFAuR8is

jnhmaxxwell:

Your have a lot time lecturing those olodos. They know natting particullay that mr man known as Missy89. Counting conflict as war. He even shared it Conflict.. Olodo of the 21century. The ode even wrote it and cannot even use his stupld brain.
Georgian-Ossetian Conflict.... Conflict herein front of what he shared oh. The no brain mumu countedit as war.

Nowonder they call this particular kind of person 3rd world. He can't use his brain... Sharing Civil war again as Russia fighting in a civil war..

As per that one saying U.S did not support biafra, that one is another olodo propagandized... For sure U.S supporting biafra cannot be counted aspart of U.S wars or battle and you ara right 100%...
Re: In Syria, Russia Defends Civilization – The West Sides With Barbarism by Ariani: 6:08pm On May 18, 2016
scully95:

If there is one thing U.S is good at doing.. It's at telling massive lies. Even your IPOB potential terrorists/thieves will tell you those that supported Biafra were U.S.A, France and Isreal. These were the foreign powers that supported Biafra. Either they were backing it with arms covertly or even overtly, history did not reveal such but trust me they were supporting them somehow as it's now open to common naked eyes how they are openly supporting terrorists in Syria.

Check the history and stop spreading U.S lies here. U.S that will tell one thing now and next they tell you another thing.. Just like John Kerry has disgraced himself on several occasions ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7unFAuR8is

If the US or France supported Biafra, the war would have been over in months, with Nigerians completely annihilated.

Biafra got no military support from any world power. France was initially giving her skeletal insufficient ammunitions but stopped giving any at all, after the British forced her to stand down.

Biafran got mainly moral support from countries like Ivory coast, Tanzania, Haiti and the rest.

At no point at all, did US support Biafran military campaign during the war.

And btw, if US had supported Biafra, it wouldn't have been supporting a wrong side, it would have been a morally just move. But US like all Caucasian powers of this world are never about morals, they are all about economic and strategic interest, supporting a blockaded break away African nation that was being attacked by her British ally, wasn't exactly a strategic move.
Re: In Syria, Russia Defends Civilization – The West Sides With Barbarism by scully95: 6:11pm On May 18, 2016
Ariani:

If the US or France supported Biafra, the war would have been over in months, with Nigerians completely annihilated.

Biafra got no military support from any world power. France was initially giving her skeletal insufficient ammunitions but stopped giving any at all, after the British forced her to stand down.

Biafran got mainly moral support from countries like Ivory coast, Tanzania, Haiti and the rest.

At no point at all, did US support Biafran military campaign during the war.

Has the war been over in Syria as we speak ? Arent they supporting various terrorists in Syria as we speak ?

You don't even know anything read what I wrote up again. I have updated it.

Again the leader of IPOB or even Nnamdi Kanu will slap you if they hear you make such claim... Why do you think there so many Igbo in U.S and the detest going to the UK ?

You don't even use your brain. Normally, those that flew from Nigeria during the time, went to U.S. Took refuge there and it's mainly their kids growing up now and still calling for biafra. Any igbo man in U.S growing up during that time will tell you the same thing.

You don't even know anything...

Plus if we are to count Syrian war.. U.S boots are on the ground.. For that reason we will be counting it as U.S war. Russian boots too were on the ground. Same goes.

In Biafra U.S or soviet union/ foreign boots were not onthe ground and for that reason, you can't count it as their wars. That is the point jnhmaxxwell is making..

Same goes to donbass war. Russian boots were not on the ground and for that reason is not also Russian war but you have a propagandized Missy89 counting conflict another country's civil war or as Russia's war.

Back in the day, if Russian soviets were not involed in the war, you can't even count it as Russian lost or won. ALl the wars between that time were carefully sellected and Russia won 31 out of 34 major wars. Real war front.. Not conflict or Battle..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Syria, Russia Defends Civilization – The West Sides With Barbarism by Ariani: 6:29pm On May 18, 2016
scully95:

Has the war been over in Syria as we speak ? Arent they supporting various terrorists in Syria as we speak ?

You don't even know anything read what I wrote up again. I have updated it.

Again the leader of IPOB or even Nnamdi Kanu will slap you if they hear you make such claim... Why do you think there so many Igbo in U.S and the detest going to the UK ?

You don't even use your brain. Normally, those that flew from Nigeria during the time, went to U.S. Took refuge there and it's mainly their kids growing up now and still calling for biafra. Any igbo man in U.S growing up during that time will tell you the same thing.

You don't even know anything...

Plus if we are to count Syrian war.. U.S boots are on the ground.. For that reason we will be counting it as U.S war. Russian boots too were on the ground. Same goes.

In Biafra U.S or soviet union/ foreign boots were not onthe ground and for that reason, you can't count it as their wars. That is the point jnhmaxxwell is making..

Same goes to donbass war. Russian boots were not on the ground and for that reason is not also Russian war but you have a propagandized Missy89 counting conflict another country's civil war or as Russia's war.

Back in the day, if Russian soviets were not involed in the war, you can't even count it as Russian lost or won. ALl the wars between that time were carefully sellected and Russia won 31 out of 34 major wars. Real war front.. Not conflict or Battle..

Seriously, you are all over the place. What exactly does Igbos going to America for refuge have to do with America providing real military support for Biafrans like the British and the Soviets did for Nigerians?
Re: In Syria, Russia Defends Civilization – The West Sides With Barbarism by scully95: 6:35pm On May 18, 2016
Ariani:

Seriously, you are all over the place. What exactly does Igbos going to America for refuge have to do with America providing real military support for Biafrans like the British and the Soviets did for Nigerians?

Just proving to you how America Supported Biafra but you are here saying another thing. They supported Biafra, case clossed abeg.. I no get time for this rubbish.

Again read up. Either U.S provided military support or not.. History did not show us. Which i am very sure, they did going by what america has turned totoday. How they are supporting covertly and now overtly. If anyone says they supported biafra militarily. It will be an accepted history today because the real evil Empire that the u.S is now open to everyone.

Imagine those who supported Biafra back then.. Check today.. The regime in U.S, is it not controlled by the Zionist Isreal ? The same evil back in the day is now open to everyone. Even france there is nothing but a permanent puppet to this evil empire.

I have defined them via my signature bellow.

History/fact ---U.S supported Biafra but Biafra lost the Civil war and it can't be counted as one of the wars U.S lost because U.S boots were not on ground. Simple.

last thing.... you are right about soviet union finally giving nigeria armsto clear the biafra. they are the ones that finally gave nigeria the needed arms that won that war. thisis what gowon was saying in the Video bellow. He got tired of British double stardard and the Propaganda in the British media. Watch the video bellow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL4oVgRiFdM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Syria, Russia Defends Civilization – The West Sides With Barbarism by scully95: 6:41pm On May 18, 2016
jnhmaxxwell:

Re: In Syria, Russia Defends Civilization – The West Sides With Barbarism by scully95: 6:41pm On May 18, 2016
jnhmaxxwell:

(1) (2) (Reply)

China Enters The Russian Ukrainian War After Russia Captures German Leopard Tank / Former US Presidents George W Bush Snr And Jnr Will Not Endorse Donald Trumps / Stranded Russian Troops Face Dying In Tanks Due To Extreme Cold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.