Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) (28086 Views)

14-year-old Housemaid Who Murdered Her Madam In Benin, Edo Speaks / Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by Slimvincent(m): 11:44am On May 13, 2016
How come this "very little" girl is a house help?

1 Like

Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by sureavenger: 11:44am On May 13, 2016
What a wicked woman if the story is true.I hope her children won't suffer the consequences.I really hope and pray so.
Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by Ptoocool(m): 11:44am On May 13, 2016
ion gerrit
Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by Agriman(m): 11:44am On May 13, 2016
#Agrobalm# who is to be blame
Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by jesuspikinjp(m): 11:46am On May 13, 2016
When people will start having kids they can't cater for ? and the evil woman needs to be jailed.
Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by martineverest(m): 11:47am On May 13, 2016
I dont know how ppl see other ppl's children.....i see dem as mine

1 Like

Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by Longevo(m): 11:47am On May 13, 2016
This is child abuse. This child should be in school not working as house help

1 Like

Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by FunmyKemmy(f): 11:47am On May 13, 2016
What a great wickedness!
Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by kolubo(m): 11:51am On May 13, 2016
Nawa ooo
Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by Longevo(m): 11:51am On May 13, 2016
barlkeez:
dis is wickedness

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF THE BATTERED HOUSE-HELP HERE >>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/young-househelp-battered-by-her-madam.html
This is GREAT wickedness! The woman should be made to pay for this.
Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by IndianBwoy(m): 11:59am On May 13, 2016
hakeem4:
Some women and maltreating their house help

its not a house help dude. its not supposed to be. its a small child for Gods sake! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by easiest(m): 12:05pm On May 13, 2016
See what women are doing now, if their husband start beating them to death then d whole world will be involved.
Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by crazymod: 12:08pm On May 13, 2016
barlkeez:

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/young-househelp-battered-by-her-madam.html

Oh God. Innocent baby at the back of a wicked mother.
Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by monz(m): 12:17pm On May 13, 2016
hakeem4:
Some women and maltreating their house help
life sha
Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by agarawu23(m): 12:27pm On May 13, 2016
angry heartless
Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by omonla555: 12:29pm On May 13, 2016
Juell:
It beats my imagination how they're able to carry out such evil without any guilt.

I tell u, a wicked woman is 10 times deadlier than a wicked man.

Peaceful or so called a religious woman is deadlier than a wicked man.

To put the record straight including Abraham's wife Sarah in the Bible
Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 13, 2016
Where was her 'horseband', the man/head of the house the while she's been abusing this girl . For all I know, he would have been helpful in all this. How can you not know a child you live with is being maltreated? shocked.
I'd suggest they start arresting such men alongside their wicked wives, that way, news as this won't be much angry angry angry
Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by tahoe(m): 12:38pm On May 13, 2016
husband's beating wives wives beating maid's
transfer of aggression everywhere
Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:39pm On May 13, 2016
isn't child labour a crime? since when are children expected to work. Why would she hire a baby, to be her house help? Parents should stop being scared of taking their responsibility. This child is not an adult yet. The people who brought her to this earth should make sure that the child is taken care of. Regardless of their financial status. It is their job to do so, and if they can't, they better give the child to the social services, so that the child can get a good family which can take care of her, it's just so sad that this country is full of poverty and wickedness. I can just imagine how that new family would also tread the child, coz so many have suffered in the hands of these so called better families. Africans, stop bringing kids in to this world if you can not take care of them, I mean, why would a child be expected to fend for herself? , coz m sure this baby was just trying to survive, when she landed in the hands of this evil abuser. Karma is a bitch, something might happen to her one day, and she will be forced to see her baby suffer more than this poor soul.

This country needs help. Maybe this is time to seek outside help from other countries, and open more shelters for destitute children. Every child deserves a warm home, love and good education. This is very very sad, m practically crying over here. How can this happen to such a poor soul. Gosh, Africa lets wake up ooo embarassed cry cry

1 Like

Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 13, 2016
if women were stronger than men in terms of strength, u will see men die in their numbers everyday. u hardly see a man beat up a child or house help like this, but women are the champion. give a woman anything or any person she has right over and watch her abuse the person or thing. most women are devils and its this same women that will be fighting with the husband at home, and u will still hear some people say never hit a woman, but if she injures or wound u, nobody will talk. if by any chance this particular lady marries a weakling, I just feel sorry for that man.

think violence, think women

1 Like

Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by omolusi2016(m): 12:41pm On May 13, 2016
seunlayi:
[size=15pt]This woman think like Buhari, see how she added to the suffering of the boy just like PMB did to the masses[/size]
[s]
seunlayi:
[size=15pt]This woman think like Buhari, see how she added to the suffering of the boy just like PMB did to the masses[/size]
[/s]
seunlayi:
Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:42pm On May 13, 2016
Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by Kingsmorisuche: 12:44pm On May 13, 2016
Chai...... there is

God oh embarassedChai...... there is

God oh
Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 13, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Couldn't they have taken the baby from her and given her a taste of her own medicine?

How someone with a child is able to treat another child this way is something I will never understand.

if they beat her now and anything happens to her, I'm sure u'd be among the first to shout violence against women, that no matter what a woman does, nobody has any right to hit a woman. na wa o
Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by anyicash(m): 12:55pm On May 13, 2016
The irony of it all is that "this is d nature of every woman" they another person's child with passion...every woman is guilty of this particular act.

2 Likes

Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 13, 2016
Ruq:
Watch them sly this thread but troop in like wolves when it's husband and wife battering.
bros, just for a second imagine that women had the power of men and men were the weaker vessel. u and I would have been moving around with helmet, cos u might just get a blow on the head for not telling her she looks beautiful even though she's damnn ugly.
Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by sweetcocoa(f): 1:11pm On May 13, 2016
tiniyata:
if they beat her now and anything happens to her, I'm sure u'd be among the first to shout violence against women, that no matter what a woman does, nobody has any right to hit a woman. na wa o
And you are site if this how? You've ever read me say what accuse me of?
Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by JOYOSITA(f): 1:14pm On May 13, 2016
Same thing my brother in_law's wife is doing.
Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 13, 2016
sweetcocoa:
And you are site if this how? You've ever read me say what accuse me of?
What are u saying. pls confirm there's no virus in ur phone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by justmenoni: 1:26pm On May 13, 2016
all our govt and reps as well as the senathiefcians are interested in is oil and money,when will they introduce and implement sensible bills...let there be a fully implemented child labor law..perhaps this would also reduce people giving birth to kids thye can't take care of and expecting mannas to fall from heaven so they an take care of the children..yeah we all have to have kids but having kids which you can't take care of his insanity..even if the kids are orphans then let the govt set up real instituitions that will care for those kind of kids..you will only hear millions and billions as well as trillions but you had keep on wonderfing if the money is been spent somewhere else..

introduce free or subsidized education,provide free meals,implement laws to reduce child labor as well as (if possible) introduce laws to limit the number of kids that citizens can have and provide seminars and education for the poor masses(those ones hobby no pass Bleep) enlighten them on the need for family planing..

all this news are really heart breaking...every child out there(no matter where in the world) should have a good life at least till they are bold enough to stand on their own...

1 Like

Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by adriftonmemories(m): 1:49pm On May 13, 2016
If her husband comes home and sees the poor child in such distress, then gives the wife a vicious slap to reset her brain, does that still count as domestic violence? angry

3 Likes

Re: Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) by Alyna: 2:07pm On May 13, 2016
ALMOST BEAT HER UP? THEY SHOULD HAVE BEATEN THE DEMON OUT OF HER. LEFT A SCARE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.. SEE THAT BABY AS HOUSEHELP. SEND THE BABY TO ME, LET ME GIVE HER A LIFE, EDUCATION AND WHAT HAVE YOU. JESUS!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested In South Africa (Photos) / Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos / Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.