Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos (28089 Views)

Suspected Serial Fraudster Arrested While Hiding In A Water Tank (Photo) / Criminal Arrested While Hiding At Girlfriend's Place After Killing Man. Photos / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2018
The corpse of Nigerian man identified as Obinna, who died last year after suffering a heart attack, has arrived Nigeria eight months after his demise. The deceased was said to have fled to his friend's house to hide as Indonesian immigration officers were after him in December 2017.

He suffered a heart attack while he was seating on a chair. The immigration officers broke the door and found him dead on the chair.

His corpse which was since deposited in a morgue - left Jakarta, Indonesia for Lagos, Nigeria, on Sunday, August 12th ahead of his burial. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/corpse-of-nigerian-man-who-died-in-indonesia-arrives-lagos.html

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by afroniger: 9:28am On Aug 16, 2018
So sad. sad Since he couldn't regularize his immigration papers, he should have just returned to Nigeria jejely. Living abroad without proper documentation can be hellish with no peace of mind because of trying to avoid immigration people and deportation. I guess his heart could no longer withstand the stress and pressure. R.I.P bro.

38 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by ngadaAwo: 9:31am On Aug 16, 2018
angry

see as fine boys dey ruin their lives because of vanity

see as i dey like this in Nigeria if i no make am here that means I'm destined to be poor I'll just accept my fate

40 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by ngadaAwo: 9:32am On Aug 16, 2018
see dimkpa and fine boy just like that

chaii this world is nothing cry
add graphics pictures

8 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by afroniger: 9:35am On Aug 16, 2018
ngadaAwo:
angry

see as fine boys dey ruin their lives because of vanity

see as i dey like this in Nigeria if i no make am here that means I'm destined to be poor I'll just accept my fate

Nna eh, na the truth you talk o. Some people foolishly want to run from naija by any means only to endup getting killed en route through Libya without their loved ones even knowing their whereabout or that they are dead. Others die at sea en route to Europe as well. All for nothing!! Nigeria is hard, yes, but nowhere wey easy abeg. Better to remain and hustle here than to go and die like a fowl in Libya, Europe, Indonesia or wherever.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by pafo(m): 9:41am On Aug 16, 2018
Stupid cover story.

He suffered a heart attack while he was seating on a chair. The immigration officers broke the door and found him dead on the chair.

Indonesia Immigration!!! Una well done o!

9 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:44am On Aug 16, 2018
Rip. To the dead.. not everybody is destined to make it in Europe... cry

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 9:58am On Aug 16, 2018
dis news get k-leg

5 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by PapalsBull(m): 10:53am On Aug 16, 2018
ngadaAwo:
see dimkpa and fine boy just like that

chaii this world is nothing cry
add graphics pictures
cry

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by Evablizin(f): 11:08am On Aug 16, 2018
afroniger:

Nna eh, na the truth you talk o. Some people foolishly want to run from naija by any means only to endup getting killed en route through Libya without their loved ones even knowing their whereabout or that they are dead. Others die at sea en route to Europe as well. All for nothing!! Nigeria is hard, yes, but nowhere wey easy abeg. Better to remain and hustle here than to go and die like a fowl in Libya, Europe, Indonesia or wherever.
Gbam!!! Full stop no comma.

6 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by 3millionia: 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
RIP

live goes on cool

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
Double wahala for deadii body.

What a cute young man.

A pity!
Rest well man.
Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by gaby(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
RIP man. I'm sure you would have preferred to be interred where you escaped to and subsequently breathed your last as a sort of insurance in case there was an afterlife, but bro your body was brought back to whence you escaped from.

Sleep on soldier.

click on my siggy to the irregular migrant's tale of perils, triumphs and karma. free on Okada books today.
Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
Why are corpse always black? undecided
Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by VideoExpert(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
Sad for him
Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by Lexusgs430: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
Why den no kuku bury am for Indonesia?
Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
Too bad.......

All these foreign agencies should adopt diplomatic means of handling all cases of immigration.....

Is very important and UN should look into that.

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
Interesting question.

OK, Face normally turns black when they keep a corpse in the mortuary (near zero or sub zero temperature) for 10–15 hours or more. Also, the medicines provided at emergency services during the hour of death also reacts like that in rare cases. 
This is the reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
HIDING?

Chai
Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by ugochukwufrenzy: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
o
Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by Almaiga: 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
Eyah, it is finished.
My problem is, IPOB will still blame Buhari for this young man's death.
R.I.P.

Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by MartinCorridon: 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
South East Asia wants to reduce 5% to 1% cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by omowolewa: 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
And they still deported him dead
Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by Ojiofor: 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
pafo:
Stupid cover story.

Indonesia Immigration!!! Una well done o!

Nigeria is still living in stone age if not they will find out what killed their citizen.

6 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by Djshyne007(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
Because there is no more life in it
Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by Humility017(m): 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
Crackerwolf:

I said it The TALKATIVE has arrived
to be honest bro...the babe need job fast fast.. must have something trash to say.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by SEONaijaExpert: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
RIP young man
Re: Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos by arrestdarrester: 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
So you guys believe this crap story on how he died, without an autopsy report confirming same?

Even an American citizen proven to be the biggest drug baron in Indonesia, would have the benefit of an autopsy done at the instance of the US government if they spin this story.

Once a Nigerian is labelled with anything bad abroad we disown him or her as fast as one drops hot potato.

Na wah for us Ooo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested In South Africa (Photos) / Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) / Ifeoma Abugu Family Denies Cocaine Overdose, Suspects She Was Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.