Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Error Switching On My 3G. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Error Switching On My 3G. (855 Views)

Glo Data Network Not Switching On / Help My 3g On My Infinix Hot Note Refuse To Turn On / Help My 3g Is Not Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Error Switching On My 3G. by html14java(f): 9:52am On May 13, 2016
Please nls, turning on my 3G has been a problem for 2 days now. each time i go through mobile networks on my phone to 3G service, i get the error message in screenshot below. Please i need your help. How can i resolve this.
I use infinix x551

Thanks in anticipation

Re: Error Switching On My 3G. by bobo65(m): 10:06am On May 13, 2016
Factory reset ur phone
If problem persist, flash the phone I. E reload the os

Seems like u rooted ur device
Re: Error Switching On My 3G. by html14java(f): 11:01am On May 13, 2016
bobo65:
Factory reset ur phone
If problem persist, flash the phone I. E reload the os

Seems like u rooted ur device

No its not rooted.
Will factory reset clear my applications.?
Re: Error Switching On My 3G. by bobo65(m): 3:58pm On May 13, 2016
html14java:

No its not rooted.
Will factory reset clear my applications.?

Yeah sure
Re: Error Switching On My 3G. by Carlcaresophia: 7:17am On May 20, 2016
html14java:
Please nls, turning on my 3G has been a problem for 2 days now. each time i go through mobile networks on my phone to 3G service, i get the error message in screenshot below. Please i need your help. How can i resolve this.
I use infinix x551

Thanks in anticipation
Hello Html14java, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Error Switching On My 3G. by html14java(f): 8:44am On May 20, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Html14java, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Thanks for your response dear. I stay in Onitsha.
Though i cleared the error why the tread was created by restoring to factory default as adviced above, i noticed a newly developed fault.

The phone takes so long to charge with the follow-come charger unlike before. I hope this could be fixed in any of your centres you'll direct me to.
Thanks.
Re: Error Switching On My 3G. by Carlcaresophia: 6:27am On May 23, 2016
html14java:

Thanks for your response dear. I stay in Onitsha.
Though i cleared the error why the tread was created by restoring to factory default as adviced above, i noticed a newly developed fault.

The phone takes so long to charge with the follow-come charger unlike before. I hope this could be fixed in any of your centres you'll direct me to.
Thanks.
Hello Html14java, you can try another original charger. If there is still problem, you can try to take the phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to check the problem for you. Below please find contact information. Thank you!
1st Floor, 44B New Market Rd, Onitsha, Anambra, Nigeria +2348177250277
Re: Error Switching On My 3G. by html14java(f): 7:33am On May 23, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Html14java, you can try another original charger. If there is still problem, you can try to take the phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to check the problem for you. Below please find contact information. Thank you!
1st Floor, 44B New Market Rd, Onitsha, Anambra, Nigeria +2348177250277
Ok. Tnx

(1) (Reply)

Uefa Champions League Best XI / Can MTN Tell Us Why They Are Being Wicked To We Data Users / Tecno Droidpad 7c Pro!!! All Uneed In A Tablet 4 Less!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.