Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) (20654 Views)

NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy / 3 Storey Building Collapses In Lagos Island This Morning. Residents Trapped / Fire Outbreak At Sterling Bank In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by dayojags10(m): 11:15am On May 13, 2016
We at war in dis shitty country mehn, we at war with ourselves
Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by Temtem1984(m): 11:18am On May 13, 2016
Itoku , big market
Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by medimeet: 11:19am On May 13, 2016
FP things.......
Meanwhile people on and around this building trying to rescue others.....is this foolhardy(like) or heroic(share)....
Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by alobright17(m): 11:20am On May 13, 2016
I no go hear say someone took the dead for juju like the T.B own abi?
Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 11:21am On May 13, 2016
MrAboki:
@Nairaland Mods: Why bring Muslim threads to the frontpage when people cant freely comment on them? angry

Since the muslims wont dont like Non-Muslims commenting on their thread without confessing their alligiance to the Prophet Muhammed, then they should stay in their corner away from the free world and none to their threads should be on the frontpage.

#NoMoreMuslimThreadsOnTheFrontPage. angry

don't you know the mods are actute Islams? Haven't you noticed the cynicism behind the FP materials on Sunday mornings? Most of them are just to discourage people from the Faith....

...and comments there are free for all. I saw something I liked on one Friday- was shocked wen I was asked to swear an oath.

I hereby join the #NoMoreMuslimThreadsOnTheFrontPage crusade
Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by 100Cents: 11:23am On May 13, 2016
jboy73:
When Yoruba men did the engineering part.
I know they bought fake materials .

Only in South West states we hear news of collapse building... Such wickedness from that dustbin location.

It is very prevalent in the west.

But building contractors generally are criminals.
Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by fpeter(f): 11:24am On May 13, 2016
Really sad cry
Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by duality(m): 11:28am On May 13, 2016
MrAboki:

@Nairaland Mods: Why bring Muslim threads to the frontpage when people cant freely comment on them? angry

Since the muslims wont dont like Non-Muslims commenting on their thread without confessing their alligiance to the Prophet Muhammed, then they should stay in their corner away from the free world and none to their threads should be on the frontpage.

I agree with this bros. @Seun and lalasticlala, please take note.

1 Like

Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by abatisegun: 11:29am On May 13, 2016
MrAboki:

Who is this Infidel? angry
who is infidel between me and u? Take a look at what u wrote u are condemning other group principles and u calling someone name. I pray that God should heal u from ur illnesses
Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 11:30am On May 13, 2016
OP, show is he fotos of the dead bodies being carried out of the building.
Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On May 13, 2016
One of the grandiose projects of Amosun. He, along with the contractor, was using the project as a conduit pipe to siphon money into their private pockets. Now the bubble has burst. The inferior materials they bought have exposed their thievery!
Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 11:34am On May 13, 2016
duality:
I agree with this bros. @Seun and lalasticlala, please take note.
Are those who you mentioned not Muslims? Am just asking sha.
Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by Vbook: 11:37am On May 13, 2016
[size=13pt]Guess who is building it? The state government smiley!! [/size]
Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 11:39am On May 13, 2016
sad
Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by iukpe: 11:43am On May 13, 2016
STANDARDS! cry cry
Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by duality(m): 11:44am On May 13, 2016
Olulinks:

Are those who you mentioned not Muslims? Am just asking sha.

No sir, I know that dude so well on this forum.
Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by ahmtech93(m): 11:45am On May 13, 2016
MrAboki:
Another Government once again fails in its duties thus resulting in death of Nigerians.

R.I.P to the dead.

Must u comment on d islamic post on front page. If u are nt a muslim, what is ur bizness 2 comment there.
Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by alvin000(m): 11:48am On May 13, 2016
MrAboki:
Another Government once again fails in its duties thus resulting in death of Nigerians

R.I.P to the dead.

Since the muslims wont dont like Non-Muslims commenting on their thread without confessing their alligiance to the Prophet Muhammed, then they should stay in their corner away from the free world and none to their threads should be on the frontpage. Ur hatred to Islam is second to none as it shows ur ignorant in life.

Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 11:49am On May 13, 2016
Later the state government who is building it will now say a crane hit a new construction beam and it collapse on others that's why....lol the same way oshiomole and his central hospital engineers said...then waste another huge money on the same project
Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by MrAboki: 12:09pm On May 13, 2016
abatisegun:
who is infidel between me and u? Take a look at what u wrote u are condemning other group principles and u calling someone name. I pray that God should heal u from ur illnesses

I did not condemn any group. Yet you have attacked me. #Typical..

I simply said, since you guys don't want the rest of us 'Non-Muslim' commenting on your threads, then you should keep your discussions in your section (where only you guys can access) and not disturb the general peace and quiet of the Website with your topics on the frontpage.

You see why you and your fellow Muslims and your business need to be kept away from the general public?

2 Likes

Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by rhektor(m): 12:21pm On May 13, 2016
jboy73:
When Yoruba men did the engineering part.
I know they bought fake materials .

Only in South West states we hear news of collapse building... Such wickedness from that dustbin location.

I guess you Richard of lekki gardens maybe he's from oyo?
Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by Opharhe: 12:24pm On May 13, 2016
MrAboki:
Another Government once again fails in its duties thus resulting in death of Nigerians.

R.I.P to the dead.

I had to come back to like this your post after confirming your complaint. Wtf!?

1 Like

Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by ahmtech93(m): 12:28pm On May 13, 2016
MrAboki:

I simply said, since you guys don't want the rest of us 'Non-Muslim' commenting on your threads, then you should keep your discussions in your section (where only you guys can access) and not disturb the general peace and quiet of the Website with your topics on the frontpage.

You see why you and your fellow Muslims and your business need to be kept away from the general public?

How does d islamic posts disturb ur peace MrAboki
Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 12:28pm On May 13, 2016
Oga oo

Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by UyiIredia(m): 12:34pm On May 13, 2016
The owner go dey cry.
Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by jackie35(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2016
MrAboki:

R.I.P to the dead.

must Government wait until it happen like this .................. anyway RIP

Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by teammy(m): 12:59pm On May 13, 2016
What will you expect, when you deceived them to betterment their lives by demolishing the old stores, promising to build modern one for them, only for you to convert it to your personal properties, and creating stores / kiosk for them under the bridge........
......whereas na our money den use build am ooooooo ...
I pray iyana-motuary bridge won't be the next.
Amosun is doing good work at the same time good HARM in Gateway state
Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by tydi(m): 1:20pm On May 13, 2016
Babalegba:
Meaning?

Meaning bad things are happening everywhere and God need to save us the Israelites
Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 13, 2016
MrAboki:

my nigga madcow posting from banland
Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by MrAboki: 1:39pm On May 13, 2016
oyb:

my nigga madcow posting from banland

Watchers.. angry
Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by MrAboki: 1:42pm On May 13, 2016
jackie35:

must Government wait until it happen like this .................. anyway RIP

Good Point!

Every building before being erected, the plan must be approved by the Government agency responsible and they are suppose to monitor and inspect the building throughout the structural phase, but that never happens. Once they collect your money, they stamp their approval, the builder can then go and do whatever they like. Thats why we have so many collapsing buildings in the country.
Re: Shopping Complex Collapses In Itoku, Abeokuta (Photos) by DedeNkem: 1:50pm On May 13, 2016
This is what corruption does. Id*iots using substandard materials in order to have enough money to loot.

Everyone involved should be arrested and jailed immediately!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Prices To Fall By 30% In Nigeria / How To Estimate The Quantity Of Blocks, Cement And Sand For Your Diy Project / How Can I Avoid Being Scammed, I'm About To Buy A House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.