Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To (21635 Views)

Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To / 350,000 Job Seekers Applied For Railway Job - NRC-MD / Job Seekers, Take A cue From Lionel Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by AbuMikey(m): 7:07am On May 14, 2016
Very Funny. grin
Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by ichommy(m): 7:08am On May 14, 2016
cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by refiner(f): 7:09am On May 14, 2016
...gringringringringrin.....
this is your year of possessing your possession to all job seekers!...Amen!smiley

#trendrefiner!
Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by mosesdejaviano(m): 7:10am On May 14, 2016
True though funny
Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by ednut1(m): 7:11am On May 14, 2016
after going thru test, essay, first and second interview. one heartless human resources beast go come type. 'thank you for your time and interest however ', 'we were faced with difficult decisions ', 'we regret u will not be ', we wish u all the best in your endeavors '(na him u no gimme job if u wish me best ') still on still oluwa pass dem

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by odogwutochukwu: 7:11am On May 14, 2016
Mediapace:
You are told to come for an interview and you went there 5am and they told you the job is meant for ladies

funny grin
Mediapace:
You are told to come for an interview and you went there 5am and they told you the job is meant for ladies

funny
Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by Nobody: 7:15am On May 14, 2016
Nothing hurts more than when you score 48.2% and Ecobank says the cut-off mark is 50%.
You'll keep convincing yourself they'll reduce it smallllll...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by ednut1(m): 7:18am On May 14, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Nothing hurts more than when you score 48.2% and Ecobank says the cut-off mark is 50%.
baby boo nna ehn u look buriful( beautiful grin) . baby oku

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by stubbornman(m): 7:20am On May 14, 2016
refiner:
...gringringringringrin.....
this is your year of possessing your possession to all job seekers!...Amen!smiley

#trendrefiner!

babe I bin no no say you fine like this sha....maaaa see if I go vote for youembarassed
Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by refiner(f): 7:22am On May 14, 2016
stubbornman:

babe I bin no no say you fine like this sha....maaaa see if I go vote for youembarassed
....awwww thanks hun....

please do!wink
Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by stubbornman(m): 7:22am On May 14, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
lolzzzz ....yeye girl cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by Adesiji77: 7:24am On May 14, 2016
cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by kellyJames5(m): 7:33am On May 14, 2016
.....when you finally got the work but the witches want you jobless...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by olayiwolaay(m): 7:33am On May 14, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
After passing aptitude test all stages, You reach Oral stage, and the 1st question is...

" Who is the deputy governor of Yobe state"

why me??

Terrible question cry cry

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by Andsboy(m): 7:37am On May 14, 2016
Genius Op
From Experience i guess

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by Benjom(m): 7:41am On May 14, 2016
So funny... Job 'palava'

HAVE YOU JUST CONCLUDED YOUR NYSC? www..com/nysc-cv-rewrite-offer/
Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by okikiosibodu(m): 7:54am On May 14, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
You rush to Nairaland to know whether it is Gnld or Real..

God abeg ooo......

Seriously speaking, I once checked up a job on Nland to affirm it's not GNLD. I saw many thread of people that went for "interview" in that same location and confirmed confirmed wa GNLD but they format of their invite was different from mine. So I decided to give it a short. On getting there, I expected to write an exam first but to my utmost suprise, na interview them conduct for us o. In my mind, I just dey wonder sey person go just come you can just interview am like that without any for for assessment prior? I maintained my chill sha.
Come n see different types of dressing, someon wearing 3-quarters, and polo shirt and sandal to interview the was when I strted suspecting GNLD (but I don Tey for hou hou house don me, so I still wnted , clear all doubts). I later took my time . Access those that were organising our sitting arrangements and then again, I was doubting them 9os they were kinda saucy, and giving horrible facial expressions, and pouting their mouth.
Cut the long story short, they wasted 4hrs of my time before I was fully convinced they were GNLD (atleast atleast lesson administered in a hard way) after series of cock n boo stories of the world richest people not beng employees, but entrepreneurs (I con dey wonder him correlation with the customer care representative opening wey them advertise)
Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:01am On May 14, 2016
okikiosibodu:

Seriously speaking, I once checked up a job on Nland to affirm it's not GNLD. I saw many thread of people that went for "interview" in that same location and confirmed confirmed wa GNLD but they format of their invite was different from mine. So I decided to give it a short. On getting there, I expected to write an exam first but to my utmost suprise, na interview them conduct for us o. In my mind, I just dey wonder sey person go just come you can just interview am like that without any for for assessment prior? I maintained my chill sha.
Come n see different types of dressing, someon wearing 3-quarters, and polo shirt and sandal to interview the was when I strted suspecting GNLD (but I don Tey for hou hou house don me, so I still wnted , clear all doubts). I later took my time . Access those that were organising our sitting arrangements and then again, I was doubting them 9os they were kinda saucy, and giving horrible facial expressions, and pouting their mouth.
Cut the long story short, they wasted 4hrs of my time before I was fully convinced they were GNLD (atleast atleast lesson administered in a hard way) after series of cock n boo stories of the world richest people not beng employees, but entrepreneurs (I con dey wonder him correlation with the customer care representative opening wey them advertise)

lesson learnt... lol

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by Udofire(m): 8:13am On May 14, 2016
okikiosibodu:

sometimes in life, you come across a lot of fakings before getting to the original. Its a way of preparing you for the original.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by Winifred60k(f): 8:22am On May 14, 2016
Please help a sister in need of a job in Abuja. I have experience in sales,marketing,teaching,customer care and administrative assistant. God bless you.
Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by hresso: 8:28am On May 14, 2016
undecided
Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by Cregon: 8:39am On May 14, 2016
I dont find these "pictures u can relate to..." interesting anymore; All @OP simply recycle same photos used in previous posts. Get new photos or STOP IT!
Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by lollmaolol(m): 8:47am On May 14, 2016
seunoni34:
I can relate to this, thank God I'm employed now. I can't but wish the best for all those looking for jobs in the country. You will smile before this year ends IJN!

Wishing them the best.

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by gidimasters(m): 8:48am On May 14, 2016
seunoni34:
I can relate to this, thank God I'm employed now. I can't but wish the best for all those looking for jobs in the country. You will smile before this year ends IJN!
can u state your job description
Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by salt1: 9:05am On May 14, 2016
Cregon:
I dont find these "pictures u can relate to..." interesting anymore; All @OP simply recycle same photos used in previous posts. Get new photos or STOP IT!

I actually had a very good laugh
Kudos op!

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:12am On May 14, 2016
Winifred60k:
Please help a sister in need of a job in Abuja. I have experience in sales,marketing,teaching,customer care and administrative assistant. God bless you.

Abuja offers little opportunity in sales...

I recommend u switching to Lagos...
Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by tottinova: 9:18am On May 14, 2016
Which kind rubbish
Take your wahala and go grin grin
Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by blackjah(m): 9:45am On May 14, 2016
our adaptative feature is our humour level, if not we go dey die saaraa
Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by okechukwu16: 9:50am On May 14, 2016
Funny. Join me tomorrow for a thanksgiving mass because our good God gave me a better and lucrative job. I pray for all job seekers, may our good God fulfill your heart desires.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by blackjah(m): 9:53am On May 14, 2016
Winifred60k:
what don't you have experience in?
Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by Winifred60k(f): 10:22am On May 14, 2016
blackjah:
what don't you have experience in?
Lol...I really do have experience in all that. I am a fast learner and adapt easily.
Re: 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To by Winifred60k(f): 10:24am On May 14, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Abuja offers little opportunity in sales...

I recommend u switching to Lagos...

I can switch to Lagos If I have a place to stay there. For now I am based in abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? / Mortgage Bank Recruitment 2017 (12 Vacant Positions) / Union Bank Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.