Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? (21623 Views)

That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders / Secure Your Job With These Habits. / Job Vacancy (hotel Manager/supervisor) Benin-city (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? by TheGenuis: 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
I got a job in a big hotel as the manager, with feeding and accomodation included. But the pay is small, just 25k. If you were in my shoes, would you take the offer? It's a very big hotel anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? by Pelummy(f): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
do u have any job u are doing @ present ? if no it depends on u then

but u can give it a trial and stl look out for better one

in youruba proverb - fi isu si ina ko ma wa obe

4 Likes

Re: Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
let us know the total renumeration package

1 Like

Re: Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? by richeyy(m): 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
What are you doing now? Are you a fresh graduate or s professional with years of experience? If you're a starter I'll advise you take it and gain experience; otherwise, negotiate for a better pay.
Re: Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? by emmysoftyou: 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
my broda if i wia yu ,i will tak d job bc with yur xperience as a manager place in dat cv ,in d future bigga hotel will come yur way,believ me but dnt forget my words ,jus pray ova it and accept it wit yur hart who knows,they might increase d pay frm 25k to 75k if u work whloeheartedly wit ur hart,guy take it,@op
but guy if yu need cctv installation in dat hotel pls do me a favour by pm me or call ,my numba is there,our company is at v i near saka bus stop.. One love

2 Likes

Re: Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? by TheGenuis: 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
Thanks at evryone. Am not all dat fresh, I finished my NYSC in 2012. I hv worked as a marketer in a private company but hvnt done any job as a hotelier. And am not doin anytin presently but my main concern is dat d hotel is situated in a rural area, not too rural anyway but it wil make me relocate to come stay in dat place. D total pay package is dat 25k for a start. Just d free accomodation nd free feedin... My frnds say I shud give it a trail lyk u guys adviced, y I lok 4 beta places...

For d cctv guy, I don't think dia wil b any but am startin 2moro, if dia is nid I wil contact u..... Thanks my frnds. One love!
Re: Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? by leggo: 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
how much does a nite at the hotel cost?

1 Like

Re: Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? by lepasharon(f): 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
The Genuis.:
I got a job in a big hotel as the manager, with feeding and accomodation included. But the pay is small, just 25k. If you were in my shoes, would you take the offer? It's a very big hotel anyway.

Job na job

2 Likes

Re: Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? by packman: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
[size=20pt]as if you have a choice

ITS NEW YEAR SO I WOULD NOT LOVE TO TELL YOU

MAY THUNDER FIRE YOU.......... grin grin grin grin grin

BUT YOU SAYING IT AS IF YOU GOT AN OPTION

OR DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE SO SPECAIL

OR YOU ARE THE ONLY JOBLESS YOUTH

GUY GIVE ME THE ADDRESS

ABEG grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A MANGER + FEEDING + ACCOMMODATION undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

OTIKPARI [/size]
[size=30pt]
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FANS

AND TO ALL MY FELLOW NAIRALANDER

AND ALL GREAT BLOGGERS

NEVER GIVE UP WE WILL GET THERE SOMEDAY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? by Hadeyemy: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
This question is definitely not for me!
Re: Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? by Panshow(m): 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
Not bad for a start.
Re: Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
if you don't start small, how will you grow big.?

5 Likes

Re: Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? by Sweetestlady: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
The Genuis.:
Thanks at evryone. Am not all dat fresh, I finished my NYSC in 2012. I hv worked as a marketer in a private company but hvnt done any job as a hotelier. And am not doin anytin presently but my main concern is dat d hotel is situated in a rural area, not too rural anyway but it wil make me relocate to come stay in dat place. D total pay package is dat 25k for a start. Just d free accomodation nd free feedin... My frnds say I shud give it a trail lyk u guys adviced, y I lok 4 beta places...

For d cctv guy, I don't think dia wil b any but am startin 2moro, if dia is nid I wil contact u..... Thanks my frnds. One love!
my advice is for u to take the offer..just accept it.atleast it will boast ur CV.The truth of the whole thing is,once u r noticed to b much of a hardworker,ur salary will start increasing..that's just how it is. Don't let this pay for a 'start' discourage u cos u don't know what is on their mind. Accept it and work hard.
Re: Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Nigeria sha cry cry cry cry cry

So this is how far Nigeria has fallen? So big hotels in Nigeria now pay 25k to their managers. 25k? What do I want to do with 25k? Can it even feed you for a month? Tufiakwa.

I am ashamed right now cry

4 Likes

Re: Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? by WIZGUY69(m): 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
If i were in ur shoes, i will take the offer cos free punanny is involve!

3 Likes

Re: Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? by jahlove4jah: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
Just give it a trial.
Re: Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? by sarzwizard(m): 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
Re: Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
if u are a fresh graduate it is ok but for som1 who has stayed in the labour market for long it is too small. put since they gave u feeding and accommodation with other bonus i think it is ok
Re: Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? by kayswag100(m): 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
Though it's way too difficult doing anything these days with 25k but as the previous posters have said, take the job if you're not doing anything now.

I stayed at home for ONLY 8 MNTHS after my own NYSC (lagos) and I won't want to recount what I went through. I mean the insults, frustration, etc

all the best!!
Re: Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? by Chipsy1(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
Is dat hotel in abj? Cos I got a sumaw similar offer (ICT manager) in a hotel in wuse2 nd I took it! I'll advice u take it, better tins will still come in dat hotel. Gods' grace...
Re: Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? by MrAboki: 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
Atleast its better than the Teaching job in Ekiti state that pays 17,000 Naira per month (204,000 per annum).. grin grin

This one comes to about 300,000 naira per annum..

Omo!! I will not take any job that pays less than 300,000 per month.. angry

I no thief the money wey I take pay school fees..

3 Likes

Re: Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? by anitank(f): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
Some hotel mangers make more than 100% of their salary before the end of the month....if you know how to work smart

3 Likes

Re: Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? by anitank(f): 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mr Aboki: Atleast its better than the Teaching job in Ekiti state that pays 17,000 Naira per month (204,000 per annum).. grin grin

This one comes to about 300,000 naira per annum..

Omo!! I will not take any job that pays less than 300,000 per month.. angry

I no thief the money wey I take pay school fees..
This is the problem many Nigerian graduates have.

But one thing you don't know is that it's easier to get a job based on experience than based on qualifications

2 Likes

Re: Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? by MrAboki: 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
anitank: Some hotel mangers make more than 100% of their salary before the end of the month....if you know how to work smart

Work smart is now the new Being dishonest abi?!

6 Likes

Re: Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? by MrAboki: 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
anitank:
This is the problem many Nigerian graduates have

What problem?!

Aiming high?!

Not settling for less?!
Re: Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? by lepasharon(f): 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
I think the pay is small because feeding nd accomodation is taken care of ! undecided

1 Like

Re: Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? by sammyyoung2(m): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
nope embarassed embarassed
Re: Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? by anitank(f): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mr Aboki:

Work smart is now the new Being dishonest abi?!
Dishonesty has absolutely nothing to do with working smart...especially in a hotel where you have different kinds of people coming to lodge everyday

1 Like

Re: Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? by gidzbobby: 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
no fucking way
Re: Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? by InvertedHammer: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
anitank: Some hotel mangers make more than 100% of their salary before the end of the month....if you know how to work smart
/

I guess they factored that in too.

It is what it is...

The owners probably know that the only way to get a Nigerian manager to be honest is to sit on him.

I guess they don't have that time.

\
Re: Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? by MrAboki: 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
anitank:
Dishonesty has absolutely nothing with working smart...especially in a hotel where you have different kinds of people coming to lodge everyday

So how would the manager incrase his monthly pay by working in the hotel?! Tips or what?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To / Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board / Mortgage Bank Recruitment 2017 (12 Vacant Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.