Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Mr Emma Special Introduction To Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mr Emma Special Introduction To Nairaland (2088 Views)

Mr Emma Uzo / Mr Emma Playlists / Mr Emma - Odor Ndu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Emma Special Introduction To Nairaland by BestEntertainz(m): 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hi Everyone,I Am Mr Emma Uzo OR You can Call Mr Emma, I Am A Music Artist Based In Bangkok. It's My First Time Here And I Will Be Glad To Know You All, Feel Free To Ask Me Whatever You Wish And I Will Be Happy To Answer Your Questions Accordingly,You Can Follow Me On All Social Media To Know More About Me,Link On My Bio For More Details And Stay Tuned For More Relevant Informations plus Fresh Updates. Thanks You All For Your supports,Once Again It's My Pleasure To Be Among You All Today, Remain Bless With One Love. Mr Emma

1 Share

Re: Mr Emma Special Introduction To Nairaland by BestEntertainz(m): 3:05am On Oct 22, 2017
I'm Open For All Your Opinions,Feel Free To Drop Your Comments And Tell Me What You Thinks...See Yah.
Re: Mr Emma Special Introduction To Nairaland by javaRookie: 12:41am On Dec 24, 2020

(1) (Reply)

More Tips On The Management Of People Living With Sickle Cell In Workplaces / Photos Of The Manhole That Swallowed Up Adewura Belo And Her Bike Rider / How Do Muslims In Europe & Usa Kill Their Rams For Salah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.