Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Thieves In Nigeria Burned Alive! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thieves In Nigeria Burned Alive! (7394 Views)

Police Parade ‘fake Soldiers And Car Thieves’ In Lagos (Pictured) / Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) / Police Uncovers Goat Thieves In Delta, Recovers Arms (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thieves In Nigeria Burned Alive! by kweenchi(f): 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpfryAlNuIU&NR=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IldQ-Q9H3I&feature=related

these happend in the city of Owerri ( cry how awfull that stuff like this happens in my city!!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_kJCHuVgME&feature=related

I think this one is somewhere in Lagos, theyr'e speaking yoruba.

How come inhuman deeds like these are still tolerated in Nigeria!! Is overpopulation the cause of killings and disposing of HUMAN BEINGS.!!!!!!!!! Some even innocent.

It's not like there's so much to steal in the streets anyhow, other than food to stay alive!!!!! I know that there are some sick people in Nigeria, but why take LIVES!!!

I read this on the net, i guess "its an african thing 2 do''

No More Burning Thieves Alive, Guinea Rights Group Says
Human rights group in Guinea are firing back after a member of government suggested that robbers be burned alive. Capt. Moussa Tiegoro Camara proposed the highly controversial idea at a meeting to discuss security in the nation’s capital city Conakry with other officials. “I am asking you to burn alive armed bandits who are caught red-handed,” he said, reports Reuters. The nation’s prisons are too overcrowded, he said. “Our jails and our correctional centers can no longer take in people and the situation cannot carry on like this.” But rights groups called the proposal “unacceptable” and “intolerable,” adding that the nation’s laws should not be disregarded. Crime has been on the rise in the capital recently, reports the BBC. After the country’s longtime leader, Lansana Conte, passed away last year the country has stepped up its fight against drugs and corruption, the news service reports.

I GIVE UP, on the country Nigeria, not on the people
Re: Thieves In Nigeria Burned Alive! by RichyBlacK(m): 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2009
I still doubt that most Nigerians are humans. Many of them behave like wild animals! Why?
Re: Thieves In Nigeria Burned Alive! by sjeezy8: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2009
hmmmmm lipsrsealed

Idont dont know how people want to split up Nigeria and think things will change, Nigerians no matter what tribe are all the same to some degree.

1 Like

Re: Thieves In Nigeria Burned Alive! by MrCrackles(m): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2009
RichyBlacK:

I still doubt that most Nigerians are humans. Many of them behave like wild animals! Why?
I said it on the Koboko thread. . .
Most Nigerians are bloody animals!
Re: Thieves In Nigeria Burned Alive! by sjeezy8: 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2009
Infact why do most southerners complain about sharia law when they burn people alive anyways,

This particular part of AFRICA is a disgrace even without the influence of religion or tribalism.

Nigerians are animals!!!!!! Every tribe
Re: Thieves In Nigeria Burned Alive! by desgiezd(m): 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2009
Horrible!! It all still boils down to serious failure on the part of government and the judicial system. People resorted to jungle justice and self help since they know that its almost a waste of time and effort handing over a thief to the police. If thieves that have been caught in the past had been prosecuted and sentenced, people's confidence in the judicial system would have been very strong. In the first video, one could see two children among the spectators, should anyone wonder when these children grow up without any respect for human life, the seed of which had already been sown in them. Little wonder Prof. Wole Soyinka said in today's newspapers that Nigeria is a jungle.
Re: Thieves In Nigeria Burned Alive! by chrisical(m): 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2009
Bunch of animals.
Re: Thieves In Nigeria Burned Alive! by Jakumo(m): 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2009
Without a doubt, the bloodthirsty savages that committed those public murders, and those who later gathered to laugh and gloat over the smoldering corpses, all faithfully troop to their places of worship to praise the supernatural being of their choice, and thank that demonic creator for their worthless existences.

These videos show the TRUE face of Nigeria's "God-fearing" people, and illustrate the throw-away, disposable value they place on other human beings lives.
Re: Thieves In Nigeria Burned Alive! by RichyBlacK(m): 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2009
Jakumo:

Without a doubt, the bloodthirsty savages that committed those public murders, and those who later gathered to laugh and gloat over the smoldering corpses, all faithfully troop to their places of worship to praise the supernatural being of their choice, and thank that demonic creator for their worthless existences.

These videos show the TRUE face of Nigeria's "God-fearing" people, and illustrate the throw-away, disposable value they place on other human beings lives.

And many will justify these despicable acts with choice quotations from their "holy" books.
Re: Thieves In Nigeria Burned Alive! by Diva1(f): 7:33am On Aug 17, 2009
wtf?? This is very cruel angry sad
what is happening to Nigeria? sad cry Do I really want to come back? undecided

RichyBlacK:

And many will justify these despicable acts with choice quotations from their "holy" books.

Whoever that justifies this from the Bible is crazy.
Re: Thieves In Nigeria Burned Alive! by C2H5OH(f): 7:35am On Aug 17, 2009
Fine American baby, please come back o. And when you do you can reside in my home, where you rightfully belong.

Thieves being burned alive is not a recent happening in Nigeria. I'm surprised you just read about it.
Re: Thieves In Nigeria Burned Alive! by Diva1(f): 7:43am On Aug 17, 2009
C2H5OH:

Fine American baby, please come back o. And when you do you can reside in my home, where you rightfully belong.

Thieves being burned alive is not a recent happening in Nigeria. I'm surprised you just read about it.

Come back where? so they kidnap me like Pete Edochie or assassinate/rob me even kill me? grin But still no place like home, so I would still have to come back home cry
I know thieves are being burned alive but it's really been a long time I've seen such and haven't seen it upclose like this. This is torture!
Re: Thieves In Nigeria Burned Alive! by GEW: 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2009
this is nigeria. the idiot tot he can always get away with stealing and the killers knew they will get away with it too.

are we missing anyone on NL?
Re: Thieves In Nigeria Burned Alive! by ifele(m): 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2009
SJEEZY, WHY SAY NIGERIANS ARE ANIMALS? DOES THAT SOLVE ANY PROBLEM?

YU JUST DEY INSULT THE PEOPLES. I HAVE MET SOME MERCIFUL PEOPLE IN NIGERIA.OK. GOODNESS DEY.

sjeezy alailanu nie.

(1) (Reply)

How My Daddy Touched My Private Part And Put His Penis In My Mouth – 7-year-old / (picture) African Woman Stripped And Abused In India / List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.