Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) (7431 Views)

Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual / 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) / We Sell A Human Hand For N5k – Cultists Arrested Alongside A Traditional Ruler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) by Teebabs1vic(m): 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
Following the arrest of Nigerian big boy and Instagram sensation, Ray Hushpuppi and his syndicate over an alleged fraud of $35 million dollars, Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has released the list of other Instagram big boys that were also nabbed by the FBI and Interpol in Dubai.

She took to twitter to make a thread of the All-Nigerian team involved in the major scandal that has put Nigeria in bad light globally.

Some of these faces are names most Nigerians idolize and covet their flamboyant lifestyles on social media.

See them below;

PAC – Officialpac02

“Pac” is another Dubai based big boy and in HushPuppi’s close-knit inner circle. He was arrested alongside HP. Flashy luxurious items on IG page. Real name not known. Authorities will release later

Sean – Sean_escaper

Sean the Escaper was also arrested and he’s HushPuppi’s PA. He is described as a right hand man errand boy. They live together at Pallazo Versace in Dubai.

Mr Woodberry

Mr Woodberry was arrested alongside HushPuppi as a member of his hardworking team.

Tony Roma

Finally Tony Roma nickname who is also a Nigerian and also arrested with the rest of the team. All 5 men are being held at an Interpol facility in Dubai city.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
Tony Roma, oh no. Dude was my gee in my hood! Hell no! I can't even reach his cellphone anymore cry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) by vastolord4(m): 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
They've done well

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) by Bigbishung(m): 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
All na vanity
Re: List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) by Egelife(m): 1:42am On Jun 11, 2020
raymondhillmimi:
Tony Roma, oh no. Dude was my gee in my hood! Hell no! I can't even reach his cellphone anymore cry
Guy which hood be that,Enugu? that guy seems familiar
Re: List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) by hotspec(m): 1:46am On Jun 11, 2020
It's good to be contended. Vanity crew are now right. all is now vanity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) by Nobody: 3:55am On Jun 11, 2020
Egelife:

Guy which hood be that,Enugu? that guy seems familiar
Yes, you might know him, please don't mention his real name abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) by Xavi2019: 6:04am On Jun 11, 2020
raymondhillmimi:
Lol.
Re: List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) by Pathokpo: 6:28am On Jun 11, 2020
raymondhillmimi:
Nonsense!!! Common name and shame them. One who protects useful information against a criminal is an accomplice. This is how they spoil our name abroad and make things difficult for legal hustlers. I hate nonsense.

9 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) by phemmyfour: 6:33am On Jun 11, 2020
Tony of 042....humm
Re: List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) by LegendaryLover(m): 6:48am On Jun 11, 2020
Pathokpo:

Nonsense!!! Common name and shame them. One who protects useful information against a criminal is an accomplice. This is how they spoil our name abroad and make things difficult for legal hustlers. I hate nonsense.
i was also friends with two of them in secondary sch. I still have their phone numbers sef.
Lol. Since u can't identify sarcasm when u see one, i felt i might as well join the other jokers to whine u more.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 11, 2020
Pathokpo:

Are you Interpol or FBI? They know how to get the information they want. I no go even answer you self, name kee you there, nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:19am On Jun 11, 2020
Sean_Escaper posing like gay, him go continue him career for Federal Correctional Institution, Lompoc California. grin...they all want to dress like hushpuppi.
Re: List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) by pat077: 7:31am On Jun 11, 2020
Orange kakki go fit that Tony Roma well
Re: List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) by solmus: 8:00am On Jun 11, 2020
shocked

How greedy can someone be to think the next person to scam is the US government, and they had to collect as high as $100m USD meant for corona virus

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) by Sweetgoodie(f): 8:03am On Jun 11, 2020
solmus:
shocked

How greedy can someone be to think the next person to scam is the US government, and they had to collect as high as $100m USD meant for corona virus

that's it ooo
crime doesn't pay love
Re: List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) by daddytime(m): 11:50am On Jun 11, 2020
Big thieves, you meant to say?

These are cursed, lazy, worthless thieves who know nothing else than cutting corners to success.

Life will teach them how not to cut corners by the time he's done with them and send them back in the queue to start life afresh.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) by Geminita1(f): 11:58am On Jun 11, 2020
All my life I keep asking myself, why are black men in general not smart? Why are they more concerned about trivial things like showing off to their poor brothers than building themselves up? Why do people shy away from telling black men they would remain at the bottom of the barrel with this attitude?

I can't imagine myself continuing this unending cycle of poverty and backwardness. My grand children would most likely not be black, and I'll start from my kids. This is embarrassing.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) by PremierGuy(m): 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
These guys really enjoyed life to the fullest, but they are not smart.

Asians and Russians fraudsters are more smarter, you will hardly see them on social media.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) by Ezmans: 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
raymondhillmimi:
Ok where did u know him?
Re: List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) by Harrykn: 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
Pathokpo:

Bros easy, easy, yes calm down, there you go, gently, yes.
Finally brother has calm down. Lol...
Re: List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) by Harrykn: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
You see, I do not wish to be like anybody, I just wish I could do better and mind my own business

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) by COOL10(m): 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
solmus:
shocked

Crazy stuff
Re: List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ezmans:
Ok where did u know him?
Same street, same school. We friends back then. Not so close like we used to but we cool.
Re: List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) by Mayng01(m): 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
May they rot in jail if they are truly guilty.
Re: List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) by GoldenJAT(m): 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
Geminita1:
All my life I keep asking myself, why are black men in general not smart? Why are they more concerned about trivial things like showing off to their poor brothers than building themselves up? Why do people shy away from telling black men they would remain at the bottom of the barrel with this attitude?

I can't imagine myself continuing this unending cycle of poverty and backwardness. My grand children would most likely not be black, and I'll start from my kids. This is embarrassing.
I don't know what to say to you. But next time,don't attempt this sort of STUPID GENERALISATION.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
When will the FBI and Interpol start picking up Nigerian govt officials for collecting loans from international bodies and diverting them for other uses?
Re: List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) by Geminita1(f): 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
GoldenJAT:
I don't know what to say to you. But next time,don't attempt this sort of STUPID GENERALISATION.
Next time? Well next time it won't be me. It would be back to y'all showing the world "your best".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Used My Credit Card On-line Illegally, How Can I Track The Person / He Has Been In Prison Since 1953, See What He Looks Like When He Was Released / Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.