Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa (26473 Views)

Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” / DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by lekpaboy(m): 3:15pm On May 13, 2016
How will a woman just like d...like this?
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by kazyhm(m): 3:15pm On May 13, 2016
love on the roll ooo
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by canalily(m): 3:16pm On May 13, 2016
Doing crazy things in a crazier wayundecided
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by tr3y(m): 3:16pm On May 13, 2016
she be like mannequin

who is she self?
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by doveda: 3:18pm On May 13, 2016
Your sisters and daughters shall deal with it too....Amen!
Mologi:
This lady's face looks like those drawings we used to do with crayons of different colours when we were kids.....

My dear you chose to be single...ur husband was not the first n can never be the last to cheat...so deal with it...

Mo n wa iyawo oooo

1 Like

Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 13, 2016
Toke before make-up, 50kg.
Toke after make-up, 150kg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 13, 2016
Ofcos it has to b. When u need to depend on more magas to have ur nails, hair, etc done
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by tgmservice: 3:27pm On May 13, 2016
Dear toke I hope u remain single for the next 3 years so u will be so lonely that u will one day freely open ur legs for me. Cus now u will still be forming you ar not in my class for me
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by Odunharry(m): 3:27pm On May 13, 2016
Some Ladies here are also complaining...#gogetaboo or #snatchone
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 13, 2016
Doveda come here

Do you agree with her?
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by masseratti: 3:32pm On May 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
she is 100% Right sha, sometimes you get lonely, you foot the bills by yourself mainly, the economy is harsh. Awww
do you foot the bill for your man?or thats all you think he should be about?but wtf? what happened to equality pay?this ia the same reasom most responsible guys dont want to get married,you girls got it wrong,even in the old days,women break sweats on the farm,cook and still go to the market,after that they still f..u...c..k their husband in the night?whats all this,am looking for a man to take care of my bills?a man and a woman has to complement each other and build a home.
Now back to toke,you have a job,you are a celebrity,please what on earth are you talking about?apart from your ex coming from a rich home,you earn more than he does ,if you dont know your marketing well you should,ask Kim.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by Mologi(m): 3:34pm On May 13, 2016
doveda:
Your sisters and daughters shall deal with it too....Amen!

Amen!!! if they are mumu like the person ur defending.. N ur ignorrance and hypocricy is killing ur life like the painted face i am seeing....
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by Adeboyefa(f): 3:35pm On May 13, 2016
sassiemyk:
Like seriously? is there still any single girl? especially in Nigeria.? or she meant been unmarried? cos every girl in Naija now is engaged to at least 5 bedmates. #quote me at ur own despair

You're right.
Single = not married or in a relationship.
Unmarried =not married.
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by HOTWATER(m): 3:35pm On May 13, 2016
fileswizard1981:
A friend wrote:

The Notable Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari's Subsidy Removal

Subsidy Removal under Jonathan;

Jonathans government announced the total removal of subsidy on Jan 1 2012.

The Facts;

1. Oil sold at 113 usd per barrel as at Dec 31st 2011

2. The exchane rate as at Dec 2011 was 1 usd to N 162.3

3. Jonathan's Predecessor actually dropped PMS price from N75 to N65 and was able to sustain subsidy whilst handling the amnesty program for repentant millitants till his early dismiss.

4. A more bouyant foreign reserve and growing ecomomy.

The government's major basis of total removal of subsidy was sighted as massive corruption. Rather than deal with the monster, the incompetence of the government was shifted to the masses. Many Nigerians were not ready to make the government have more money to loot, as subsidy was still sustainable at that time.

After the Occupy Nigieria protests, the price of PMS was revised to N97 per littre, with the promise of urban busses, building and rehabilitation of refineries e.t.c. It is interesting to note that the only partially successful programme after the subsidy removal was SURE-P because some Nigeirans benefitted from it without the "u must know someone" clause. Till the exit of Jonathan's government, we had no functional refineries, neither were new ones built.

Please note, Boko Haram was more like rag tag millitant as at the time of subsidy removal but later grew to a sophisticated, machine guns, tanks rolling millitant. So BH as an excuse is not tenable.

Subsidy removal under President Buhari.

1. Oil price selling below 40usd per barrel

2. Exchange rate of N197-N199 to a dollar and N320 to a dollar in the parallel market.

3. An ailing economy, with limited FOREX, and dwindling reserves.

The major reason for the total removal of subsidy by the current government is because of scarcity of Forex and an ailing economy. NNPC could not sustain solely importing petroleum products, and there is not enough Forex to give major oil marketers to handle the importation of petroleum products. It should also be noted that the present government have been able to tackle corruption to a fault in the oil industry.

The oil Marketters have now been given the liberty to source forex from other sources to import fuel which is the major reason for the high price hike.

The current government have made moves which will see the price of PMS drop in the nearest future. For the first time in years we have the Warri, Kaduna, and Port Harcourt refineries working together but some misguided youths amd miscreants in the name of avengers have decided to keep sabotaging the efforts of the present government.
There are also moves on ground to build more refineries.

In my opinion, the deregulation of the lower stream sector is right on track at this time and I stand with Buhari on this.

For now i see no reason why this government should not be supported, as they still have more than 2 years to deliver. Should the government not meet up to expectations before next elections, then Nigerians can't take their anger to the polls.

God Bless Nigeria.

Your people deserve an apology from Gold Circle.

2 Likes

Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by masseratti: 3:36pm On May 13, 2016
Mologi:
This lady's face looks like those drawings we used to do with crayons of different colours when we were kids.....

My dear you chose to be single...ur husband was not the first n can never be the last to cheat...so deal with it...

Mo n wa iyawo oooo

oh please....abeg,will you be happy to take back your wife when he cheat on you?or better have a baby in your house that aint yours.....hyprocrites everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 13, 2016
Lemme digress a little. I came out yesterday, greeted my landlord and he responded with his nose. I was like, this is quite unusual from my landlord.
Glad I paid my rent last week, I believe the removal of fuel has taken a toll on everyone, too bad he won't be able to increase his rent until the expiration of what i've paid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by masseratti: 3:37pm On May 13, 2016
castroevans:
Lemme digress a little. I came out yesterday, greeted my landlord and he responded with his nose. I was like, this is quite unusual from my landlord.
Glad I paid my rent last week, I believe the removal of fuel has taken a toll on everyone, too bad he won't be able to increase his rent until the expiration of what i've paid.
lol lucky you.....
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by doveda: 3:37pm On May 13, 2016
Good!
Mologi:

Amen!!! if they are mumu like the person ur defending.. N ur ignorrance and hypocricy is killing ur life like the painted face i am seeing....
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by doveda: 3:41pm On May 13, 2016
Are you also daft? What part of I don't like you don't you get?

Don't mention my moniker again and I will also try my best to keep out of your lane.
Eagul:
Doveda come here

Do you agree with her?
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 13, 2016
doveda:
Are you also daft? What part of I don't like you don't you get?

Don't mention my moniker again and I will also try my best to keep out of your lane.

lmao.

you cnt tell me wat to and wat not to do... c'mon

what if I need ur brutal/blunt opinion.. and I never said you shldn't mention me

why make life so hard for yoursef.. cheer up young lady
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by doveda: 3:47pm On May 13, 2016
May all the women close to you also experience the same thing.....Amin!
tgmservice:
Dear toke I hope u remain single for the next 3 years so u will be so lonely that u will one day freely open ur legs for me. Cus now u will still be forming you ar not in my class for me
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by doveda: 3:48pm On May 13, 2016
You are right I can't. But if you continie to mention me again, I will ignore you and take appropriate action.
Eagul:

lmao.

you cnt tell me wat to and wat not to do... c'mon

what if I need ur brutal/blunt opinion.. and I never said you shldn't mention me

why make life so hard for yoursef.. cheer up young lady
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 13, 2016
doveda:
You are right I can't. But if you continie to mention me again, I will ignore you and take appropriate action.

Ok.. I've stopped already

but please don't ignore.. and dnt take any rash action
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by mavinkalot: 3:53pm On May 13, 2016
[size=18pt]LOOKS PLASTIC![/size]
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 13, 2016
I can use her picture to scare my future grandchildren to bed.

1 Like

Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by ephi123(f): 4:00pm On May 13, 2016
She doesn't know more than man-talk undecided Like how can your whole life revolve around men, relationship, men, relationship?!

2 Likes

Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 13, 2016
Yet when one man manage put you for house u go begin form equlity

1 Like

Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by flokii: 4:06pm On May 13, 2016
Toke go and re-marry

Abi?

1 Like

Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by tgmservice: 4:12pm On May 13, 2016
doveda:
May all the women close to you also experience the same thing.....Amin!
yea all the women close in me and my area except family will experience the same and I will bang them all
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by Eyepencil: 4:26pm On May 13, 2016
castroevans:

Funny grin
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by Mologi(m): 4:27pm On May 13, 2016
masseratti:
oh please....abeg,will you be happy to take back your wife when he cheat on you?or better have a baby in your house that aint yours.....hyprocrites everywhere.
HYPOCRITES.....sorry for ur troubles...although created by u
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
she is 100% Right sha, sometimes you get lonely, you foot the bills by yourself mainly, the economy is harsh. Awww
So that is why you're crushing on a celebrity? You want an ATM machine. Issorait.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things / New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' / Rukky Sanda Stuns In Multicolor Jumpsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.