Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Sporadic Shooting At Gra Junction Port Harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sporadic Shooting At Gra Junction Port Harcourt (1224 Views)

SARS Operatives Accused Of Shooting At Boys Playing Football In Ogun. Photos / Sporadic Gunshot Rocks Kano As KAROTA Acts / Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sporadic Shooting At Gra Junction Port Harcourt by biker1: 2:13pm On May 13, 2016
Just parked my car , gun shots at GRA junction update later police men just arrived with anti kidnap unit the normal check point police men stood agile while some took to their heels
Update later

Re: Sporadic Shooting At Gra Junction Port
Harcourt by Nkemtreasure: 5:01pm It was armed robbers. There was exchange of fire
with the police and they arrested 2 and shot one.
The last one was on the run. Guess one of the
arrested ones started playing tape while they were
still there. I think he revealed the identity of the one
on the run who some people who knew him said he was a generator Mech with unexplainable form of
wealth. In fact, the police did a great work today.

Re: Sporadic Shooting At Gra Junction Port Harcourt by mira4u: 2:15pm On May 13, 2016
Heard the gunshots. Whats happening there?
Re: Sporadic Shooting At Gra Junction Port Harcourt by biker1: 2:18pm On May 13, 2016
Heard they snatched a car and abandoned it and took another guess the other is tracked but don't know the full story at all but the police are on ground
I wish say I see snake to add join this thread so I for make front page

1 Like

Re: Sporadic Shooting At Gra Junction Port Harcourt by lomprico(m): 3:45pm On May 13, 2016
which gra junction?
Re: Sporadic Shooting At Gra Junction Port Harcourt by MrAboki: 3:49pm On May 13, 2016
Lalasticlala

This is happening live.
Re: Sporadic Shooting At Gra Junction Port Harcourt by MOVERSMAG: 4:21pm On May 13, 2016
SARS trucks just drove past me shooting sporadically into the air
Re: Sporadic Shooting At Gra Junction Port Harcourt by biker1: 4:45pm On May 13, 2016
Heard another shooting around first bank on aba road close to park, pls everyone be careful. It's Friday the 13th God win
Re: Sporadic Shooting At Gra Junction Port Harcourt by Nkemtreasure: 5:01pm On May 13, 2016
It was armed robbers. There was exchange of fire with the police and they arrested 2 and shot one. The last one was on the run. Guess one of the arrested ones started playing tape while they were still there. I think he revealed the identity of the one on the run who some people who knew him said he was a generator Mech with unexplainable form of wealth. In fact, the police did a great work today.
Re: Sporadic Shooting At Gra Junction Port Harcourt by sharrp: 5:58pm On May 13, 2016
MOVERSMAG:
SARS trucks just drove past me shooting sporadically into the air
you must be around waterlines. I saw them too

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With Highway Robbers On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / My Car Has Been Stolen By Mr. Augustine Azuju / Man Killed After Winning N7.4M At Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.