Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues (24585 Views)

Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos / Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem / Sporadic Gunshot Rocks Kano As KAROTA Acts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues by arlomah: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
It appears the security system in Idi-Oro, Mushin has totally collapsed as gunmen continue to cause mayhem in the community. You will recall that InsideMainland earlier reported the gang violence which led to shootings in the area October 30, 2016.

InsideMainland gathered that sporadic shootings were heard in the area for the second time yesterday, October 31, 2016. The resident who spoke to our correspondent disclosed that “residents were thrown into disarray after the shootings continued again yesterday. The gangs will shoot for some minutes and then retreat to their base before the Police will get to the scene.”

While activities have returned to normal in the area, the source told InsideMainland that there is fear on the part of residents that the shootings might turn into looting or robbery in the area owing to the situation of the country.

In his words, “we all know the situation in the country. There is fear among the residents that the gangs might resort to taking chances of the shootings to loot stores or rob residents of their belongings due to the festive period that is fast approaching. Everyone is watching his/her back right now even though shop owners have their wares displayed.

http://insidemainland.com/2016/11/01/update-panic-idi-oro-mushin-sporadic-shooting-continues/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues by francis247(m): 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
OP, where are the sporadic shoters and the "panickers"? Pictures and videos or you know the drill.

8 Likes

Re: Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues by auntysimbiat(f): 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
chei
Re: Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues by snazzy5050(m): 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
1 comment topic is on front page already this mod's be doing ojoro undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues by frigingawesome(m): 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues by EmmyUrch: 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
The police men in this mushin are part and parcel of these armed robbers and miscreants...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues by HonabFaj(m): 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
May God Help us and protect us against any violence that will deprive us of witnessing a New Year ......Happy New month

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues by tolexy007(m): 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
mushin, A hell on earth sad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues by slegend(m): 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
I believe all this will end one day,PEACE....#ireponenigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues by Timoleon(m): 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
So what exactly is the policy on gun control in this country. I believe this either a cult/gang battle or motor park tout factional battle(nurtw). Hopefully, concerbed stakeholders can be reached earlier as i doubt the npf will tke charge and curb this menace.
Re: Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues by calabaman(m): 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
Not again!!!

May God save his people from bodily harm/ loss of property in this trying times.

AMEN.....
Re: Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues by Bujumbura(m): 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
Mushin the home of Mind44 grin

13 Likes

Re: Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
okay
Re: Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues by Abbeyme: 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ìdí oro in the news again?
Re: Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues by Boodide: 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
tolexy007:
mushin, A hell on earth sad
You know the story

1 Like

Re: Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues by qualityovenbake(m): 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
Thanks for the heads up, Cancelling my going to Ladipo Spare part market today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues by rickyrex(m): 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
Timoleon:

Tomorrow one ediat wey apc don brain wash go open mouth say hunger can not be the cause of stealing or kidnapping

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues by johnstar(m): 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
Nigerians and der after 2days news self
Re: Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues by pythonkid(m): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
eiye boys
Re: Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues by Timoleon(m): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
rickyrex:

Tomorrow one ediat wey apc don brain wash go open mouth say hunger can not be the cause of stealing or kidnapping
my worry is why u av to quote me for this post...

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues by nerdfrost(m): 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
I just hope no one got hurt

meanwhile happy new month people.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues by tolexy007(m): 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
Boodide:

You know the story
which story?

1 Like

Re: Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues by abbey621(m): 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
There's nothing new here, just a normal day in Idi-Oro. Those that grew up here are just laughing, only visitors and JJCs would panic grin

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues by engrjacuzzi: 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
maybe MMM has crashed in mushin area.boys are not to be trusted.

4 Likes

Re: Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues by kelvee(m): 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
snazzy5050:
1 comment topic is on front page already this mod's be doing ojoro undecided undecided
its not the comments that matter.. its actually the relevance of the post.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues by Sirmuel1(m): 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
Mushin and bad news sad

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues by Jamaticulus(m): 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
hiaaan

1 Like

Re: Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
I seriously doubt the authenticity of this news. I was at idi oro today and everything seem calm.
Bloggers and fake news. Somebody please help me with that pix

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
thats the life when ur 
Living in the (ghetto)and 
Eating in the (ghetto)or
Sleeping in the (ghetto) (ghetto)
Cause thats the life when ur 
Living in the (ghetto)and 
Eating in the (ghetto)or 
Sleeping in the (ghetto, ghetto, ghetto)

1 Like

Re: Panic In Idi-Oro Mushin As Sporadic Shooting Continues by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
qualityovenbake:
Thanks for the heads up, Cancelling my going to Ladipo Spare part market today.

Guy. Leave excuses. Ladipo is not in anyway close to idi oro. I should know because I reside at Palm Avenue.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Smuggling Marijuana Into Abuja Prison With His Sandal / Eniye Zuokemefa-Peter Arrested For The Murder Of Her Husband, Enebraye Zuokemefa / Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.