Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,069 members, 7,810,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage (38837 Views)

Vice Pres. Prof Yemi Osibanjo Makes A Surprise Visit To Fuel Stations In Lagos / Update On Fuel Stations Selling Fuel In Lagos / Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by Burger01(m): 3:41pm On May 13, 2016
femiakinbully:
(Photos) Fuel Stations in Ibadan Ologuneru Deserted,Shut Down Due To Low Patronage

48hrs after #FuelPriceHike Fuel stations Ologuneru road in Ibadan deserted,shut down,due to low patronage .

Source via @ibcityannouncer (twitter )
Get your facts right Op

omolola15:
Like sey no be ibadan I dey abi. All these filling stations are located in ologuneru. Even before the price change they hardly sell during the scarcity. And ologuneru is not even upto 3% of ibadan. Other stations in other locations are selling. I queued to buy for 150 yesterday night. This news na nonsense jare.
Don't mind the OP. He went to a remote place in Ibadan and call it whole of Ibadan. Some Op self..very mischievous undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by seunny4lif(m): 3:41pm On May 13, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by Speakdatruth: 3:42pm On May 13, 2016
good! no more shakara

1 Like

Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by Inspectahdeck(m): 3:42pm On May 13, 2016
Market forces will determine the price of petrol very soon.
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by Owamudia: 3:42pm On May 13, 2016
Niyinficient:
Good one...I so so support Bubu on this....dey told us 2012 dat dis is wat we needed bt we said 'nO'...and our 'No' took us four years back in time.

Too bad!
I blame NLC and TUC for misleading the people at the time.
Now they are wiser.

#supported2012subsidyremoval
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by ProHuntConsult: 3:42pm On May 13, 2016
I love the camera used to take these pictures, please who knows what camera it might be and how one can get something like that or better if possible?
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by gidjah(m): 3:44pm On May 13, 2016
i just noticed that most of the filling station in our state here in FCT have suddenly got fuel and started selling!, all this abokis filling station good at diversion are now selling fast, the que is now getting slow out.NAIJA I HAIL O!.SOME PERSONS ARE sure dangerously powerful IN THIS NATION ,and there little the president can do about it,their strong hod is as high as kilmangaro mountain.
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by GambaOsaka: 3:44pm On May 13, 2016
This is the exact opposite of what a friend posted on facebook some minutes ago. see post;

"Drove from Four Points by Sheraton to Ikeja and counted over 20 filling stations selling fuel. Some of these filling stations have not sold fuel in 6 months. Where did they get the one they're now selling from?".

I also observed a few filling stations which has been under lock and key for months opened for business today in my area.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 3:48pm On May 13, 2016
omolola15:
Like sey no be ibadan I dey abi. All these filling stations are located in ologuneru. Even before the price change they hardly sell during the scarcity. And ologuneru is not even upto 3% of ibadan. Other stations in other locations are selling. I queued to buy for 150 yesterday night. This news na nonsense jare.
no mind dem jare IB way fuel dey expensive na IB me self dey
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by stevLegend: 3:49pm On May 13, 2016
@OP. I can see dat's a lie. & definately not the reason... It's either they have no products to sale or maybe ordered to do so. (by dia Association of d state branch).
because if we could buy fuel for over 200+ per litre during d scarcity, why now?
We're complain of d increase because d economy itself is hard.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by allaboutobed(m): 3:49pm On May 13, 2016
Which way 9ja
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by Asebaba1(m): 3:49pm On May 13, 2016
op:
No where to buy and divert again, they should just sell their stations and invest in agriculture
femiakinbully:
(Photos) Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted,Shut Down Due To Low Patronage

48hrs after #FuelPriceHike Fuel stations Ologuneru road in Ibadan deserted,shut down,due to low patronage .

Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by Affakirya54: 3:50pm On May 13, 2016
change comes with pain but later softens.
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by Funjosh(m): 3:51pm On May 13, 2016
notoriousbabe:
My people no dey buy pass #200/#500 fuel grin grin grin

Baba how far, Eyin area soka grin
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by DaBullIT(m): 3:51pm On May 13, 2016
Thank you for your honesty , i was going to say the same thing ,
omolola15:
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by Emade(m): 3:53pm On May 13, 2016
if the past president try it n the sitting president is also doing it maybe this is the best option for our beloved country to move forward not sweet come easy
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by EmekaBlue(m): 3:55pm On May 13, 2016
i hate this present admin
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by lekjons(m): 3:59pm On May 13, 2016
most of those that commented in fp're retards, that haven't even travelled 50km away from their villages.. during fuel scarcity people/car queque as long as 1km away from petrol stations to buy fuel @300/ltr, not to talk of now that it's available.. dick-heads!
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 13, 2016
omolola15:
abi o
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by viktor01(m): 4:03pm On May 13, 2016
COOL
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by omolola15(m): 4:04pm On May 13, 2016
DaBullIT:
Thank you for your honesty , i was going to say the same thing ,

KingAdeOluomo1:
no mind dem jare IB way fuel dey expensive na IB me self dey

Burger01:

Don't mind the OP. He went to a remote place in Ibadan and call it whole of Ibadan. Some Op self..very mischievous undecided

Make una no mind the Yeye op jare. Why didn't he go to mokola, dugbe, challenge and iwo road to proof his point. Ologuneru wey be sey na new site. Mtchwwwwww
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by clefstone(m): 4:05pm On May 13, 2016
MrAboki:
I did not even know that people in Ibadan could afford cars talkless of 145 Naira/liter fuel. angry

Where dem wan see that kind money?
your mouth ehn! You don finish Ibadan people
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by tdayof(m): 4:06pm On May 13, 2016
femiakinbully:
(Photos) Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted,Shut Down Due To Low Patronage

hehe my IB ..
Ologuneru i miss you.. smiley
MetaHuman:
abi o

Dee Hass hardly sell fuel on its own. Thats's ekerin junction and the Bovas is always crowded . They sell mostly around 5pm .
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:07pm On May 13, 2016
GambaOsaka:
This is the exact opposite of what a friend posted on facebook some minutes ago. see post;

"Drove from Four Points by Sheraton to Ikeja and counted over 20 filling stations selling fuel. Some of these filling stations have not sold fuel in 6 months. Where did they get the one they're now selling from?".

I also observed a few filling stations which has been under lock and key for months opened for business today in my area.

This is the beauty of deregulation / market forces. No more queueing to buy petrol at # 180 and going to church to share testimony. No more queueing up in NNPC mega station overnight just to buy half-tank. Buhari is doing well.
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by tdayof(m): 4:08pm On May 13, 2016
Burger01:
Get your facts right Op

I agree with you on op's post, but how is ologuneru a remote area? Ologuneru is one of the most developed area in IB city.
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 13, 2016
modath:

These are trying times but petrol station is not a car park, it"s supposed to be fill and go, na our kind of peculiar country that has made us assume abnormal things should be the norm....

One day one day, E go better...

My Brother na lie o, come see queue for ANY Costco in USA, e sure pass grin

Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by omolola15(m): 4:10pm On May 13, 2016
modath:

These are trying times but petrol station is not a car park, it"s supposed to be fill and go, na our kind of peculiar country that has made us assume abnormal things should be the norm....

One day one day, E go better...

Don mind the op. Stations are selling and people are buying. The ones not selling don't have to fuel to sell ni.
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:14pm On May 13, 2016
omolola15:

Make una no mind the Yeye op jare. Why didn't he go to mokola, dugbe, challenge and iwo road to proof his point. Ologuneru wey be sey na new site. Mtchwwwwww
IRANU
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by tdayof(m): 4:15pm On May 13, 2016
omolola15:
Bro do you know the amount of filling stations in ologuneru? Ologuneru isn't up to 3% of IB? I know how big Ib is but saying ologuneru doesn't constitute up to 3% is a huge understatement. yea most filing stations do not sell at the peak of the fuel scarcity and those that have won't even find buyer because of their high price. However, Bovas still remains the largest seller in that area as it id noticeable around 5pm when they start selling out due to her fixed price.
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by Kakamorufu(m): 4:17pm On May 13, 2016
it is well, eleyele people af locked up be dat ooo
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
But Ibadan people voted for the All Promises Cancelled. (APC)
And she stops replying my mentions sad
Re: Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage by playtheblues(f): 4:18pm On May 13, 2016
Change o change o change egbuo ha o.

Change change change change change egbuo ha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson 's Husband, Odi Okojie Wins Esan Fed Constituency Ticket (APC) / IPOB Member Shows His Machete, Threaten To Attack Soldier Who Dares Him To Vote / 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.