Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Download Creating Apps In Kivy by Dusty Philips for FREE - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Download Creating Apps In Kivy by Dusty Philips for FREE (2044 Views)

Kivy Vs Android Studio Which Is The Best For Android App Development? / Check Out My Python-kivy Game Hosted On Github... / Creating Apps In Kivy By Dusty Phillips. Ebook Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Creating Apps In Kivy by Dusty Philips for FREE by opson2016(m): 3:21pm On May 13, 2016
Step-by-step guide on how to build and deploy a complete Kivy App for iOS and Android devices.

If you’re a programmer, who wants to take a programming journey into the world of Kivy, you’ve clicked on the right trend at this moment.
This ebook written by Dusty Philips, a software engineer at Facebook, teaches you step-by-step guide on how to build and deploy a complete Kivy App for iOS and Android devices.

If you’re just studying kivy, or you want to take a new programming journey into the world of Kivy, then you might be asking…

What is Kivy?
“Kivy is an open source Python library for developing mobile apps and other multitouch application software with a natural user interface (NUI). It can run on Android, iOS, Linus, OS X, and Windows.”
Kivy is free and open source software, distributed under the terms of the MIT license.

Download requirement:
Price: #0
Google account because you’ll be downloading via google drive

To read more about this and FREE Download of Dusty Philips’ Creating Apps in Kivy. head straight to:

ebookscafeng dot dot com

and click on sitemap, under Computer /programming free ebooks you'd see what you're looking for
Re: Download Creating Apps In Kivy by Dusty Philips for FREE by HAIBEEY: 3:18pm On May 24, 2016
Can you please send it to my mail abrahamakerele38@gmail.com
Re: Download Creating Apps In Kivy by Dusty Philips for FREE by opson2016(m): 9:17pm On May 27, 2016
HAIBEEY:
Can you please send it to my mail
abrahamakerele38@gmail.com

Click on the link above, stroll down to the bottom of the review, click on the download link to get a copy
Re: Download Creating Apps In Kivy by Dusty Philips for FREE by olawhizzy(m): 11:51pm On May 27, 2016
I will be glad if you can share link for d videos tutorial
Re: Download Creating Apps In Kivy by Dusty Philips for FREE by HAIBEEY: 8:34am On May 28, 2016
The link is not downloading ooo send me directly abrahamakerele38@gmail.com
Re: Download Creating Apps In Kivy by Dusty Philips for FREE by opson2016(m): 10:24pm On May 30, 2016
HAIBEEY:
The link is not downloading ooo send me directly abrahamakerele38@gmail.com
You can download it through Google drive.
I'll send it to your email add, if you're having challenge downloading it.
Re: Download Creating Apps In Kivy by Dusty Philips for FREE by opson2016(m): 8:33pm On May 31, 2016
HAIBEEY:
Can you please send it to my mail
abrahamakerele38@gmail.com

It's been delivered to your inbox. check your spam folder if you can find it in your inbox.

If you want more of free ebooks, input ebookscafeng into your browser, and head straight to our sitemap to check through our archive
Re: Download Creating Apps In Kivy by Dusty Philips for FREE by ugnoble: 10:18am On Jun 12, 2016
please I also need it innocentpmb@gmail.com
Re: Download Creating Apps In Kivy by Dusty Philips for FREE by wyserose: 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
pls send to me wyseking@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Download My First Android App Free / Civic Innovation Lab: A Tech Hub In Wuse 2, Abuja. / IoT (internet Of Things) With ESP8266

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.