Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" (60559 Views)

"Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar / "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady / He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by D2diff: 8:28pm On May 13, 2016
serves the guy right
Dokilala:
Imagine everybody:

Banned for 2 days for saying this: gmyguy:
shey dem dey rape olosho again?!!

God is watching u with microscope...is that not a sarcastic question and how does this support this:
9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting Biafra.

You should have let him defend his statement...instead of being a coward and hiding facelessly....08023539982
adebayo.gbenga@gmail.com
www.vantemedicalcentre.com
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by CecyAdrian(f): 8:41pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Sweetie, don't get yourself all worked up, THERE WAS A RELATIONSHIP, and there was consensual sex, NOT RAPE

There was consensual sex and he taunted her about how she was screaming and struggling while he was on top of her?

OK, let me bring it down to u a bit. You have a sister, she Meets a guy and they start getting close, because they fancy each other. They got so close to the extent that they maybe exchange nude photos or engage funny acts over the phone, he invites her out. sometimes and she honors it. Now your sister despite sending those nudes never intends to have sex with this guy, she did it because he insisted and she wanted to please him sent them to him on the base of trust.

Now it happens that your sister goes to visit him or he invites her to his friends house and forces himself on her. Would you prefer yourr sister keep quiet and not say a word because according to yourr argument so far, there was a relationship, or you would want to fight for your sister knowing fully well that it's her body, and her dating or being close to the guy does not give him the right to molest or force himself on her.

What is even wrong with you people?

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Missmossy(f): 8:45pm On May 13, 2016
doveda:
I will say the same thing when it is your turn grin
Lol...God doesn't answer such a prayer.

3 Likes

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 13, 2016
Sorry, I'm not gonna argue with you. You come across like a VERY rude lady

Bye
CecyAdrian:

There was consensual sex and he taunted her about how she was screaming and struggling while he was on top of her?

OK, let me bring it down to u a bit. You have a sister, she Meets a guy and they start getting close, because they fancy each other. They got so close to the extent that they maybe exchange nude photos or engage funny acts over the phone, he invites her out. sometimes and she honors it. Now your sister despite sending those nudes never intends to have sex with this guy, she did it because he insisted and she wanted to please him sent them to him on the base of trust.

Now it happens that your sister goes to visit him or he invites her to his friends house and forces himself on her. Would you prefer yourr sister keep quiet and not say a word because according to yourr argument so far, there was a relationship, or you would want to fight for your sister knowing fully well that it's her body, and her dating or being close to the guy does not give him the right to molest or force himself on her.

What is even wrong with you people?

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Missmossy(f): 8:49pm On May 13, 2016
sweetcocoa:
What is your business with her being cheap? Just how is that the issue here?
What is your own business with how i feel?? Does it irks or itches you?? Quote me not except you have something sensible to say.

3 Likes

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by InvertedHammer: 8:50pm On May 13, 2016
Bollinger:

There doesn't need to be torn clothes for there to be rape. It's just that Nigerians don't know the standard. Even if she invites you over for sex and your clothes are off, and she changes her mind and say "NO" and you continue, it is rape. Although I have to say, Nigerians don't think so.
/

I am glad you know we are talking about Nigeria.

Like I argue, case example: A lady walks around in a miniskirt expecting men to act civil because that's how it is done "abroad".
In the same abroad, a lady calls 911 and the cops show up in less than 10mins. In Nigeria, you call the cops and they show up 6hrs later, that's if they show up. Won't it be wise to tailor your standard to your environment? Nigeria is what it is and anyone who wants to live like a European
in Nigeria is bound to encounter stories that touch the heart and vice versa.

\

\

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by sweetcocoa(f): 8:52pm On May 13, 2016
Missmossy:

What is your own business with how i feel?? Does it irks or itches you?? Quote me not except you have something sensible to say.
We have seen how sensible you are with your comments, all these children sef, no be una fault, na Internet cause am.

Like you can do anything if I quote you.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Bollinger(m): 8:55pm On May 13, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/

I am glad you know we are talking about Nigeria.

Like I argue, case example: A lady walks around in a miniskirt expecting men to act civil because that's how it is done "abroad".
In the same abroad, a lady calls 911 and the cops show up in less than 10mins. In Nigeria, you call the cops and they show up 6hrs later, that's if they show up. Won't it be wise to tailor your standard to your environment? Nigeria is what it is and anyone who wants to live like a European
in Nigeria is bound to encounter stories that touch the heart and vice versa.

\

\

It's funny you said "tailor your standard to your environment". That is wrong. Why? Because there should always be one standard. Just because, Nigeria is lawless and they think and do things a certain way does not mean we should not acknowledge what is bad. That is the same argument people in Nigeria use to murder people who steal maggi.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by amanze15(m): 8:59pm On May 13, 2016
cry
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Missmossy(f): 9:02pm On May 13, 2016
sweetcocoa:
We have seen how sensible you are with your comments, all these children sef, no be una fault, na Internet cause am.

Like you can do anything if I quote you.
Funny,you that isn't a child keep it on. I'd just let it slide,got more reasonable things that need my time besides i don't do e-fights.

7 Likes

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Exactly. It might just be a case of relationship gone wrong.

If you check those pictures, she took most of the nude pictures by herself
The girl is cheap who.re. The guy even mentioned another bab.e that did it with them. I smell something like sex groupie and recording the sex tape. Shame on them all. Cheap olosho everywhere.
By the way, did u notice that the finger nails colors are different telling you that it was not rape at all. She took those pics at different time unclad. I hope the guy noticed that too prove she was not rape but dirty relationship going wrong.

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by sweetcocoa(f): 9:10pm On May 13, 2016
Missmossy:

Funny,you that isn't a child keep it on. I'd just let it slide,got more reasonable things that need my time besides i don't do e-fights.
My friend keep quiet, you let what slide, it's like you don't know your mate. angry
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 13, 2016
My brother, you are smart man

Most ladies understand the consequences of rape, hence they tend to take advantage by alleging rape when things go wrong.
Women? Even devil got nothing on them
priceaction:

The girl is cheap who.re. The guy even mentioned another bab.e that did it with them. I smell something like sex groupie and recording the sex tape. Shame on them all. Cheap olosho everywhere.
By the way, did u notice that the finger nails colors are different telling you that it was not rape at all. She took those pics at different time unclad. I hope the guy noticed that too prove she was not rape but dirty relationship going wrong.

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by CecyAdrian(f): 9:20pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Sorry, I'm not gonna argue with you. You come across like a VERY rude lady

Bye

Hahahahahhahaaha, am rude because I brought it home to you and touched a nerve??

Such hypocrisy cheesy cheesy

And you really do not need to reply, I already deduced what I wanted from you.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 13, 2016
It's just like the guy is tired of her and wanted let go but the girl is pained and wanted to grip at all cost. When that was not working then rape allegations. I don't trust those injuries either, it might be lipstick grin grin
STFUareyouGod:
My brother, you are smart man

Most ladies understand the consequences of rape, hence they tend to take advantage by alleging rape when things go wrong.
Women? Even devil got nothing on them

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by D2diff: 9:26pm On May 13, 2016
I don't think you are smart.

He didn't say they had a groupie sex. He said he had her pics and videos. They were compromising info that he got prior to the incident. The pictures he uploaded proved that fact. Can't you people reason?

She is just as cheap as the women in your family!

priceaction:

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by HardMirror(m): 9:28pm On May 13, 2016
rosieluv:

consensual act wiv a bruised face? haba
Hey rosie!
What's up?
That does not look like rape to me at all. She is just trying to take advantage of the chap.

How could she be taking pictures while being raped? Does not add up jare.

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by bebe2(f): 9:31pm On May 13, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

What did he do? to my understanding, it seemed it was even the babe that wanted him and he gave her what she wanted.

When will women ever stop playing the victim card when their plans doesn't go as planned?

I was confused at first, but twice the guy wrote,

" UR mouth was sharp in the police station but u were begging and acting like u wanted to die in the room or some thing to that effect.

And after reading the first few post from both men and women on here, I just knew naija was lost country.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 13, 2016
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 13, 2016
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 13, 2016
I was not quoting you but just erring my opinion but you started insulting my family. It's just show you how useless and hopeless you are. That girl must be you the way you are acting each person goes against her. You are just a cheap LovePeddler, and confirmed asewo that lack class. You are boring but a golddigger and this one backfired on you. Take your smelly pu. Go else where this guy is gone and gone for ever. By the way all women in my family are classically well brought up and all are in their husbands house with the least, over 10 years of marriage enjoying their family. But your family nko, doing a confirmed olosho for a living. I sorry for you, cos na HIV go soon kill you.
What about the different colors of her finger nails on the pictures, you that you are smart.... Or are you the girl.... I am not buying that. All na oloshos.period.... ..
D2diff:
I don't think you are smart.

He didn't say they had a groupie sex. He said he had her pics and videos. They were compromising info that he got prior to the incident. The pictures he uploaded proved that fact. Can't you people reason?

She is just as cheap as the women in your family!

2 Likes

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 13, 2016
ok........ now, can you stop quoting me? grin
CecyAdrian:

Hahahahahhahaaha, am rude because I brought it home to you and touched a nerve??

Such hypocrisy cheesy cheesy

And you really do not need to reply, I already deduced what I wanted from you.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by D2diff: 9:36pm On May 13, 2016
I was right the first time.

You are not smart at all!
priceaction:
What about the different colors of her finger nails on the pictures, you that you are smart.... Or are you the girl.... I am not buying that. All na oloshos.period.... ..
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 13, 2016
priceaction:
It's just like the guy is tired of her and wanted let go but the girl is pained and wanted to grip at all cost. When that was not working then rape allegations. I don't trust those injuries either, it might be lipstick grin grin
I can bet my phone charger thats exactly what happened

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by tianshie(m): 9:36pm On May 13, 2016
Any man who supports this suspicious person (who probably rap.ed this woman) ought to be ashamed of themselves. From the chat, it is likely he 'dealt' with her for insulting him, by sleeping with her against her will. Crude Nigerian boys do this all the time.

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by bebe2(f): 9:40pm On May 13, 2016
Bollinger:

With bruises all over her body. Ok.

Some pple have no comprehensive skills,

The guy took picks from her fone to black mail her. Not pictures of this incident.

Sadists that can't get a hard on unless someone else is in pain.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by bebe2(f): 9:42pm On May 13, 2016
tianshie:
Any man who supports this suspicious person (who probably rap.ed this woman) ought to be ashamed of themselves. From the chat, it is likely he 'dealt' with her for insulting him, by sleeping with her against her will. Crude Nigerian boys do this all the time.

Thank u. But some pple her can't read and understand.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by vchykp(m): 9:44pm On May 13, 2016
she got wat she wanted, u where in an enclosed place wit him, havin fun nd snappin pix, nd nw u call it RAPE.. Cmon gerraraheear mehn..!the lil injury might have been as a result of the guys roughness wen cuming, and u knw bleached skin react fast to such. My dear sowi abt ur misfortune buh babes of dis days are so cheap,ones money and dick is concerned dey forget dier dignity, I believe say nah one man go still carry dis one put for house say nah him wife, kai.. Smh for dis useless grl, buh de guy is cruel tho,he does nt even want her to feel girl any sense of value after f**kin d living day light out of her, this is a lesson to some useless babes out their still wanting to roll with useless guy's lik dis
Tnks to KARMA

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by braine(m): 9:45pm On May 13, 2016
doveda:
a whorre like your mother

yeah, you edited it well.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by masseratti: 9:48pm On May 13, 2016
From what am reading on this thread ashamed to be a Nigerian, like what the f.. u.. c.. k are people saying on this thread, calling it consensual, do you guys know you can rape your wife? the lady have bruises on her body and you guys are calling her names? even if she was naked he has no right.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by vchykp(m): 9:53pm On May 13, 2016
bebe2:

Thank u. But some pple her can't read and understand.

My dear, If she was not kidnapped and brought into that place, then its not rape, they where having fun,snapping nd flexin,she gave it willingly, buh its d guys threat dat made her raise alarm, she has lost her value to d guy, that's y d guy is sounding cruel to her..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight / Two Fake Soldiers Rape Teenager In Lagos (photo) / Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.