Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

"Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar (42940 Views)

Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police / I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped / EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar by BloggersNG: 6:38am On May 06, 2018
Something is Happening on Twitter, A lady, Dr. Elizabeth Akintelu liz
@abbyollar
exploded last night with a threat that she is suing a Benue state Politician who kidnapped, Raped and Sexually Abused her, Reading through her posts, they seem like friends, But she never gave details of how they were before the rape, Because according to her, she is keeping it for the lawsuit she's filling, But that the man Oryinna Orvaa called her, she entered his car, and he forcefully took her to his house and raped her, Quite a confusing story, but take a read below!

News from Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/slay-queen-exposes-politician-who-raped.html

I have a story. Short and precise.
I'm filing a rape charge against this wannabe politician @OryinaDegreat
The evil you have done in this world is enough.

You blocked me off whatsapp, are you sure you don't wanna do the same on Twitter?
I was molested sexually, raped, and physically abused by this man @OryinaDegreat but he doesn't know what he has coming.

How can my kindness be taken for stupidity.. I was not going to make a spectacle but I deserve justice and @OryinaDegreat you deserve to be jailed for the rest of your life.

I have been pushed around enough. After this ill treatment, he then introduced me to a supposed laptop repairer who took my 6k (still hasn't returned it), my RAM and hard drive were exchanged.

How can a man call to say he's parked outside, kidnap you, drive off to his place and then tell you to shut up when you ask to be taken back home.
Howww? Only in Benue state have I ever seen such filth.
I had to walk barefoot by 2am till I found keke to take me home.
You peasant

You have done so many things I have been quiet about, but not anymore.
Everyone that comes in contact with you, should know just how toxic you are.

@OryinaDegreat As long as the rule of law exists, you best believe I'm coming for you and I will make you regret everything you did to me, rapist.

... and those who dont know what to make of any of what i just said, it's okay.
Just know this: there is still an epidemic of men who don't know how to keep their hands to themselves and who don't understand consent
Ji masun.

https://mobile.twitter.com/abbyollar/status/992825795134590977

liz
@abbyollar

Re: "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar by youngest85(m): 6:42am On May 06, 2018
Happy sabath to you all

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar by Cutehector(m): 6:45am On May 06, 2018
Click like if you know the hogwash she wrote up there are cooked up stories.. cheesy

253 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar by northvietnam(m): 6:47am On May 06, 2018
make sure u hv strong Evidence to back up ur claims or he will sue the day light out of ya feminist eye

modified...

see girl with fish brain...

he parked in ur house front, u came out, entered his car(by what time), and he drove off...

So he didn't even kidnap u sef, na u carry ur bitch A$$ and sat in his car and he drove off...
And u told him to take u back and he refused... (please people tell me if evans kidnap u, will u have the mind to tell evens to take U home)

please girl dont make me vex this morning abeg

192 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar by espn(m): 6:49am On May 06, 2018
Story not adding up....

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar by Macnnoli4(m): 6:53am On May 06, 2018
And the politician looks young. He seems to be from the class of fuckboys ,rapists and sexually starved youths.

3 Likes

Re: "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar by northvietnam(m): 6:54am On May 06, 2018
espn:
Story not adding up....
Dont mind that foolish girl...

32 Likes

Re: "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar by westlius(m): 6:57am On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
The police station is your friend, not twitter
She want to trend no mind her

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar by Mutemenot(m): 7:04am On May 06, 2018
Even Olosho wants to trend grin

30 Likes

Re: "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar by Olalan(m): 7:06am On May 06, 2018
As much as rape is a very serious crime which should be punished severely, I think most of these slay queens are using it to blackmail guys now, cause you'll discover in many cases there was a lovely relationship which would have included sex before they turn around and claim rape.
BTW why come to social media to accuse a man of rape, there are relevant agencies that handle that matter, all I see is cause they know their lies might be busted they stay away from those authorities

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar by Blakjewelry(m): 7:09am On May 06, 2018
maybe bros no pay after work

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar by Preshy561(f): 7:15am On May 06, 2018
I don't understand.
Re: "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar by Nobody: 7:20am On May 06, 2018
Deal gone sour.

10 Likes

Re: "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar by wahles(m): 7:33am On May 06, 2018
Dumb! The law court would have been better dear
Re: "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar by wahles(m): 7:34am On May 06, 2018
Dumb! The law court would have been better dear.
Now you have defamation of his character to deal with

11 Likes

Re: "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar by pocohantas(f): 7:44am On May 06, 2018
Zero sense.
Kidnap indeed.
Go to the police station...

11 Likes

Re: "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar by Nobody: 7:47am On May 06, 2018
This one has dented this guy's reputation, now he won't wannabe a politician

1 Like

Re: "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar by awa(m): 7:51am On May 06, 2018
Hmmmm carried you from house to rape you or there was misunderstanding after the sex?

17 Likes

Re: "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar by Nobody: 8:47am On May 06, 2018
pocohantas:
Zero sense.
Kidnap indeed.
Go to the police station...

The end result of these false accusations is going to be a flood of homemade sex videos.

Guys will secretly record so that they can have evidence, and those video will get lost or leaked.

10 Likes

Re: "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar by sotall(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2018
Ok
Re: "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar by KingLennon(m): 8:56am On May 06, 2018
So many rape cases now. Some are blackmail don't be decieve. That girl wants to tarnish that niqqa's image

3 Likes

Re: "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar by 01mcfadden(m): 8:57am On May 06, 2018
Let's wait for the man's side and the truth.

4 Likes

Re: "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar by rozayx5(m): 8:57am On May 06, 2018
story makes no sense TBH

2 Likes

Re: "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar by stuffs4me(m): 8:57am On May 06, 2018
Since when did social media become a police station

She should report in the Police Station if she has evidence. And if found to be telling lies, the man should sue her for deformation.
Re: "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar by Enemyofpeace: 8:58am On May 06, 2018
Lies from the yansh of hell

2 Likes

Re: "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar by itiswellandwell: 8:59am On May 06, 2018
Nonsense story. What's the relationship between them before? Ladies now turning abusive relationships to rape case when frustration sets in. When she is ready to tell the truth, people will advise her cos people aren't fools.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive.

1 Like

Re: "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar by emmabest2000(m): 9:00am On May 06, 2018
Fish brain!

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar by Printerscanner: 9:00am On May 06, 2018
Benue and Sex are 5 and 6.

5 Likes

Re: "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar by engrjacuzzi: 9:01am On May 06, 2018
this Benue state is gradually becoming like Kenya where all kind of disgusting News are emanating

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Killed In Philippines Drug Sting / Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) / Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.