Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,065 members, 7,953,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ? (2853 Views)

Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ? by Anas09: 3:50pm On May 17, 2016
tripplephi:

Bros stop asking a rhetoric question.... Your post suggests that you believe Jesus is the son of God... So if he has been converting people then it must mean that what he converts them from is not the right path.... So stop asking a confused question. There is no discussion here. He has already proven it that he is a saviour hence is he takes people from Islam then it means Islam is not the path he wants anyone to be. Pls follow the word of God.... And be at peace.
How can a quesrion be confusing and rhetorical at the same time?
Re: Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ? by Anas09: 3:56pm On May 17, 2016
annunaki2:

You don't understand the question, let me explain. Muslims dishonestly claim that Jesus was a muslim and he is coming back to fight on the side of muslim faithfuls. Now what the question suggests is that if Jesus was truly a muslim like lying muslims claim, how come he constantly appears to muslims and lead them out of islam? How come he has never led any christian to islam?
And why shd Jeaus be the one to come and fight and kill everyone and turn the rest to ialam? Why not muhammed who fought, killed to start islam? Why woudlnt muhammed be the one to come back? They even have their own Antichrist. What happen? Why cant there be an AntiMuhammed too?
Stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ? by Anas09: 3:59pm On May 17, 2016
tartar9:
Just the same way krishna converts 'Muslims' to hinduism
Chai Tartar never change even after this long stay in rehabilitation home.
Pity pity pity. There's no hope.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ? by annunaki2(m): 7:41pm On May 17, 2016
Anas09:

Chai Tartar never change even after this long stay in rehabilitation home.
Pity pity pity. There's no hope.

His camel piss medication recommended by his lunatic prophet failed to work. grin grin grin
Re: Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ? by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 17, 2016
hmm!! well i believe God is able to defend himself..... we as Christians shouldn't get angry when non Christians talk or air their views wrongly on christian issues.. ....... besides this topic could have posted in the Islamic or Muslim thread

1 Like

Re: Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ? by Anas09: 10:12pm On May 17, 2016
annunaki2:

His camel piss medication recommended by his lunatic prophet failed to work. grin grin grin
cry cry True.
Re: Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ? by truthman2012(m): 8:30am On May 18, 2016
Ferisidowu:
hmm!! well i believe God is able to defend himself..... we as Christians shouldn't get angry when non Christians talk or air their views wrongly on christian issues.. ....... besides this topic could have posted in the Islamic or Muslim thread

How do you mean ?

Post this thread in Muslims' section that has been quarantined ?
Re: Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ? by Oladim001(m): 9:10am On May 18, 2016
truthman2012:
Testimonies abound of Muslims who had direct contact with Jesus and some in dreams. On such occasions Jesus directed them to Christianity and they became born again.

We have heard of people Jesus spoke to even in Mecca during Islamic pilgrimage and they returned home confessing Jesus Christ.

We have not had a situation where Jesus appeared to a Christian and directed him/her to Islam.

The question therefore is: if Islam is also from God, why would Jesus take the elect away from it?
wt u re saying does nt make sense at all nxt tym b4 u start ur rubbish bring ur facts nd stop saying rubbish
Re: Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ? by truthman2012(m): 9:52am On May 18, 2016
Oladim001:
wt u re saying does nt make sense at all nxt tym b4 u start ur rubbish bring ur facts nd stop saying rubbish

Where is your defence ?

Nothing meaningful makes sense to the hypnotized. Pity you.
Re: Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ? by Oladim001(m): 11:57am On May 18, 2016
truthman2012:

Where is your defence ?

Nothing meaningful makes sense to the hypnotized. Pity you.
u shud pity urself u jst come nd start talking gibberish wt re u even trying to prove stupidity
Re: Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ? by truthman2012(m): 12:12pm On May 18, 2016
Oladim001:
u shud pity urself u jst come nd start talking gibberish wt re u even trying to prove stupidity

You don't deserve my answer !!!
Re: Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ? by Oladim001(m): 12:32pm On May 18, 2016
truthman2012:

You don't deserve my answer !!!
ooh pele shogbo dnt cry oo i didnt say i needed ur answer besides who wants to see d reply of a dementd mentally derailed person bye bye

1 Like

Re: Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ? by truthman2012(m): 1:29pm On May 18, 2016
Oladim001:
ooh pele shogbo dnt cry oo i didnt say i needed ur answer besides who wants to see d reply of a dementd mentally derailed person bye bye

What is a small boy like you doing here ? You should be in the school.
Re: Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ? by Oladim001(m): 4:00pm On May 18, 2016
truthman2012:

What is a small boy like you doing here ? You should be in the school.
ooh nd u're d bigguy right u're jst deceiving urself

1 Like

Re: Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ? by truthman2012(m): 4:21pm On May 18, 2016
Oladim001:
ooh nd u're d bigguy right u're jst deceiving urself

My friend, you are not answering the questions in the OP, but only raining abuses, why na ?

Was Jesus a muslim ? Why is Jesus taking people away from Islam and making them Christians ? Why is he not taking people away from Christianity and making them Muslims ? Straightforward questions.
Re: Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ? by Oladim001(m): 4:37pm On May 18, 2016
truthman2012:

My friend, you are not answering the questions in the OP, but only raining abuses, why na ?

Why is Jesus taking people away from Islam and making them Christians ? Why is he not taking people away from Christianity and making them Muslims ? Straightforward questions.
Am nt answering cos ur questions dnt make a tiny bit of sense re u saying Jesus came to u nd tld u 'MR TRUTHMAN i call people to christianity nt to Islam! Nw u see ur question doesnt make any sense
Re: Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ? by truthman2012(m): 5:45pm On May 18, 2016
Oladim001:
Am nt answering cos ur questions dnt make a tiny bit of sense re u saying Jesus came to u nd tld u 'MR TRUTHMAN i call people to christianity nt to Islam! Nw u see ur question doesnt make any sense

Trash as usual of you !!!!
Re: Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ? by Oladim001(m): 6:00pm On May 18, 2016
truthman2012:

Trash as usual of you !!!!
yeah yeah i expectd dt answer wen som1has no answer to a question he simply evades it typical hahaha
Re: Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ? by truthman2012(m): 6:04pm On May 18, 2016
Oladim001:
yeah yeah i expectd dt answer wen som1has no answer to a question he simply evades it typical hahaha

Where is that your question that is being evaded ?

Are you out of your mind ? Who is asking who a question here?

I will stop wasting my time on you.
Re: Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ? by truthman2012(m): 6:17pm On May 18, 2016
truthman2012:

Was Jesus a muslim ? Why is Jesus taking people away from Islam and making them Christians ? Why is he not taking people away from Christianity and making them Muslims ? Straightforward questions.
Re: Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ? by Oladim001(m): 6:39pm On May 18, 2016
truthman2012:

i didnt ask u to reply me at d 1st place nd every1 knws who's out of his or her own mynd here if u cant see d question i askd nd answer it den forgt it u arent worth it
Re: Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ? by Oladim001(m): 6:39pm On May 18, 2016
truthman2012:

i didnt ask u to reply me at d 1st place nd every1 knws who's out of his or her own mynd here d person who keeps replying a question wif a question nd cant even identify a question wen he sees one if u cant see d question i askd nd answer it den forgt it u arent worth it
Re: Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ? by Leiman100(m): 8:05pm On May 18, 2016
This is a senseless post, Muslims hardly ever convert to Christianity than the number of Christian that cnvert to Islam everyday. You guys can really decieve yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ? by truthman2012(m): 9:04pm On May 18, 2016
Leiman100:
This is a senseless post, Muslims hardly ever convert to Christianity than the number of Christian that cnvert to Islam everyday. You guys can really decieve yourselves.

Huum !!!

You are not current at all. Do you know how many Muslims give their lives to Jesus in a single crusade by Christians ? What is the efforts of the Muslims in the area of evangelism ?

The reason it appears Islam is growing is the satanic biological strategy, whereby muslims are permitted to marry many wives. Some towns and villages in the South West with scanty Muslims twenty years ago are now having many muslims today due to biological growth. A situation where you have a muslim boy of twenty five years old having three wives with many children he can not adequately cater for. Go to the north you will find many Muslim boys roaming the street begin for alms. That is Islamic growth for you.
Re: Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ? by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On Mar 05
truthman2012:
∆ Testimonies abound of Muslims who had direct contact with Jesus and some in dreams. On such occasions Jesus directed them to Christianity and they became born again. We have heard of people Jesus spoke to even in Mecca during Islamic pilgrimage and they returned home confessing Jesus Christ. We have not had a situation where Jesus appeared to a Christian and directed him/her to Islam. The question therefore is: if Islam is also from God, why would Jesus take the elect away from it?
Jesus Christ does absolutely nothing of what you think there. This is since Jesus Christ is against Religion including Christianity. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Jesus Commit Suicide? / See What This Pastor Is Doing With This Woman (video) / Do You Have Strange Spiritual Gifts? Come In And Share Your Experiences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.