Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? (1821 Views)

Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by Edybleketara: 5:20pm On May 13, 2016
----Sometimes when i look at religion and believers, i cant help but laugh cos of the glaring irony of God and religion. Believers have gone through so much stress just to prove that God exist.

----They have written millions of publications, used all kinds of preachings, teachings, examples, parables, arguments, logic, illustrations and stories just to prove that God exist. Some desperate ones even go as far as using threaths, pity, sympathy and eternal reward to prove God exist. While others engage in full time ministries and evangelism to convince people of God's existence.

----All these shows that God REALLY want people to know that he exist. But its IRONIC. If God is eager to let people know he exist, why doesn't he just give us a sign to prove beyond reasonable doubt that he exist since he has the power? Why doesn't he give us the kind of signs he gave to people like Pharaoh, Paul of tarsus, the baal worshippers, etc, to prove to mankind that he exist, instead of ridiculing his worshippers??

----What's the point of trekking from Lagos to get to Ibadan when you can just use a vehicle? Or maybe (whisper it quitely) God doesn't exist afterall.

-----Its either God wants people to know he exist or he doesn't want people to know he exist. God can't be in-between if he is reasonable. If God wants mankind to know he exist, then he should let us know by giving us incontrovertible signs like he gave to the bible characters mentioned above. Otherwise he should bleep off.

----Once everyone is 100% certain and convinced that God exist, it will then be left to each individual to decide whether God is worthy of his/her worship. Any other scenario beside this, then religion is a scam and a counterfeit, and will continue to be unravelled by truth seekers.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 13, 2016
Receive sense! Amen
Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by johnydon22(m): 11:50pm On May 13, 2016
Very nice observation ...

Only a man made God needs man to make itself known to man... haven't you always noticed.

All these theistic religions lay claims to the words of God but humans are the ones doing the talking and the writings.

noticeably this God always acts exactly how these humans of varying ides wants it to act

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by taurus25(m): 12:04am On May 14, 2016
there is enough proof of gods existence but sadly its only in religious books. Notice that in those books, you dont necessarily need faith to believe, god is always there to prove himself. But in our world today proof of gods existence are things like: earth (in habitable zone) , complexity of animals , scientists that believe in god etc.......its just ridiculous really

2 Likes

Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by Edybleketara: 2:47am On May 14, 2016
johnydon22:
Very nice observation ...

Only a man made God needs man to make itself known to man... haven't you always noticed.

All these theistic religions lay claims to the words of God but humans are the ones doing the talking and the writings.

noticeably this God always acts exactly how these humans of varying ides wants it to act
Xup man, do u still stay in Enugu?
Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by orisa37: 3:16am On May 14, 2016
So why do Atheists Go Through so much Distress and Depression To Distort that there is no God? Answer my question first to claim that you exist and you're sane.
Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by johnydon22(m): 7:48am On May 14, 2016
Edybleketara:
yes
Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by Edybleketara: 7:59am On May 14, 2016
johnydon22:
yes
which part do u stay? I stay in nsukka
Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by johnydon22(m): 8:04am On May 14, 2016
Edybleketara:
which part do u stay? I stay in nsukka

I stay in Abakpa
Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by Edybleketara: 8:10am On May 14, 2016
johnydon22:

I stay in Abakpa
Ok. U can hala me on whatsapp. Check me siggy.
Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by donnffd(m): 8:15am On May 14, 2016
God exists!!!

And I can prove it

You atheists are going to burn in hell
Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by Weah96: 10:56am On May 14, 2016
Edybleketara:
----Sometimes when i look at religion and believers, i cant help but laugh cos of the glaring irony of God and religion. Believers have gone through so much stress just to prove that God exist.

----They have written millions of publications, used all kinds of preachings, teachings, examples, parables, arguments, logic, illustrations and stories just to prove that God exist. Some desperate ones even go as far as using threaths, pity, sympathy and eternal reward to prove God exist. While others engage in full time ministries and evangelism to convince people of God's existence.

----All these shows that God REALLY want people to know that he exist. But its IRONIC. If God is eager to let people know he exist, why doesn't he just give us a sign to prove beyond reasonable doubt that he exist since he has the power? Why doesn't he give us the kind of signs he gave to people like Pharaoh, Paul of tarsus, the baal worshippers, etc, to prove to mankind that he exist, instead of ridiculing his worshippers??

-----Its either God wants people to know he exist or he doesn't want people to know he exist. God can't be in-between if he is reasonable. If God wants mankind to know he exist, then he should let us know by giving us incontrovertible signs like he gave to the bible characters mentioned above. Otherwise he should bleep off.

----Once everyone is 100% certain and convinced that God exist, it will then be left to each individual to decide whether God is worthy of his/her worship. Any other scenario beside this, then religion is a scam and a counterfeit, and will continue to be unravelled by truth seekers.

Cc lalasticlala seun oam4j

Don't mind them. They will say that it is YOU who don't see him because your heart is not open, whatever that means. Once you open your heart, you will begin to communicate with the lord.
Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by Weah96: 11:05am On May 14, 2016
taurus25:
there is enough proof of gods existence but sadly its only in religious books. Notice that in those books, you dont necessarily need faith to believe, god is always there to prove himself. But in our world today proof of gods existence are things like: earth (in habitable zone) , complexity of animals , scientists that believe in god etc.......its just ridiculous really

Don't forget ice cream. It implies a designer. One cannot glance at an ice cream cone without realizing that God exists. Meanwhile, in the Bible, people who doubted were treated to a true magic show when all the local graves opened one day and the whole country saw dead people walking around.

But in real life, it is me who needs to open my heart before I can even see one ghost.
Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by Weah96: 11:16am On May 14, 2016
johnydon22:

Only a man made God needs man to make itself known to man.. haven't you always noticed.

Wisdom. These people don't even have the
common respect that should be afforded to a potential creator, they reduce the creator idea to a mere superhuman person and then worship that hero.

That's why you will see both Manny Pacquiao and his opponent pray before fighting each other for cash at 2AM in Vegas.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by johnydon22(m): 11:19am On May 14, 2016
Weah96:

Wisdom. These people don't even have the
common respect that should be afforded to a potential creator, they reduce the creator idea to a mere superhuman person and then worship that hero.

That's why you will see both Manny Pacquiao and his opponent pray before fighting each other for cash at 2AM in Vegas.

If there is a God powerful enough to create the universe, all theistic religions and the childish petty activities of 'God' found in their holy books like Quran, bible would be an insult to it

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by Weah96: 11:25am On May 14, 2016
johnydon22:

If there is a God powerful enough to create the universe, all theistic religions and the childish petty activities of 'God' found in their holy books like Quran, bible would be an insult to it

Definitely. Even the simple concept of prayer is offensive, it implies that the thing is incompetent or evil or doesn't have EVERYTHING going according to plan ALREADY.

1 Like

Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by virginboy1(m): 11:39am On May 14, 2016
Wetin dey pain me pass be say, this kind of eye opener and mind emancipation thread hardly hits front page.

1 Like

Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by Nobody: 11:43am On May 14, 2016
grin
Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by virginboy1(m): 11:45am On May 14, 2016
donnffd:
God exists!!!

And I can prove it

You atheists are going to burn in hell

If a Muslim pronounce and certify you to burn both in earth and in hell, how would you react?
Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by taurus25(m): 12:25pm On May 14, 2016
orisa37:
So why do Atheists Go Through so much Distress and Depression To Distort that there is no God? Answer my question first to claim that you exist and you're sane.
Dude, what are you saying??.......if you claim that god is the initiator of space and time, its on you to prove your claim not those who dont believe. its as simple as that. So the question remains : why is it too hard to prove gods existence?

1 Like

Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by ValentineMary(m): 12:33pm On May 14, 2016
orisa37:
Atheist don't disprove God's existence rather we want people to think critically and logically. We are tried of people always shouting in our ear "believe in my God or burn in hell". We can't prove there is no God because it's like trying to empirically disprove a spiritual thing when d later MIGHT not be existing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by calliope(f): 12:45pm On May 14, 2016
johnydon22:

I stay in Abakpa
Wow... You not to far from the University town.
#happy cheesy
Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by malvisguy212: 1:00pm On May 14, 2016
Edybleketara:
why do atheist spend too much time in the religion section, trying to prove God does not exist ? Why do atheist hate God soo much ?
Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by johnydon22(m): 1:21pm On May 14, 2016
calliope:
Wow... You not to far from the University town. #happy cheesy
You stay in Enugu too?
Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by calliope(f): 1:25pm On May 14, 2016
johnydon22:

You stay in Enugu too?
I school there. (nsukka precisely) but visit Enugu town for medical.
Are you from enugu or you live there.
Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by johnydon22(m): 1:28pm On May 14, 2016
calliope:

I am from Enugu and also living there..

you and Edybleketara are quite close, you guys can always talk and when ever you both come to Enugu we can always hang out for some cheap drinks and a sane fun discussion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by calliope(f): 1:37pm On May 14, 2016
johnydon22:

I am from Enugu and also living there..

you and Edybleketara are quite close, you guys can always talk and when ever you both come to Enugu we can always hang out for some cheap drinks and a sane fun discussion
I have alot to ask you, alot on mind, it would be pleasure Mr johnydon22, to get to have a nice conversation cool
Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by Edybleketara: 1:38pm On May 14, 2016
calliope:

@calliope i school at unn. U can hook up wif me. Check my siggy.
Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by johnydon22(m): 1:41pm On May 14, 2016
calliope:

I have alot to ask you, alot on mind, it would be pleasure Mr johnydon22, to get to have a nice conversation cool

I can always create time for a conversation when ever you guys visit Enugu, it will be my pleasure to help you find the answers you seek..

Looking forward to that, also remember i also may have my own questions ..wink

@Edybleketara i will contact you on whatsapp now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by Edybleketara: 1:41pm On May 14, 2016
malvisguy212:
why do atheist spend too much time in the religion section, trying to prove God does not exist ? Why do atheist hate God soo much ?
Wrong premise. Atheist are not trying to proof God does not exist. Atheist dont hate God. We just want to be certain dat he exist, then we will believe and worship him. Is dat too difficult to comprehend?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by calliope(f): 1:44pm On May 14, 2016
johnydon22:

I can always create time for a conversation when ever you guys visit Enugu, it will be my pleasure to help you find the answers you seek..

Looking forward to that, also remember i also may have my own questions ..wink

@Edybleketara i will contact you on whatsapp now
Lol... Questions? I thought I would be one doing the asking..
Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by johnydon22(m): 1:45pm On May 14, 2016
Edybleketara:
Wrong premise. Atheist are not trying to proof God does not exist. Atheist dont hate God. We just want to be certain dat he exist, then we will believe and worship him. Is dat too difficult to comprehend?

Even if a God exists i still won't worship it, i doubt if something that powerful will require something as petty and vain as worship.

If any God is proven, it leaves the realm of belief/Faith and becomes a clear certainty..

But none have ever been proven, can or will ever be that's why all Gods and religions are based on something as blind and dishonest as faith as a basis for belief

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man God Uses. RCCG Open Heavens. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye. / The Only Reason I Don't Take Atheists On Nairaland Seriously / Why Did God Create Apes With Human Features?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.