Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? (1827 Views)

Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by calliope(f): 1:45pm On May 14, 2016
Edybleketara:
@calliope i school at unn. U can hook up wif me. Check my siggy.
#seen.... But can I ask u something and I need you to be frank.
Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by johnydon22(m): 1:46pm On May 14, 2016
calliope:
Lol... Questions? I thought I would be one doing the asking..
Hahahahaha of course ... still there are some things you can also teach me wink
Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by Edybleketara: 1:53pm On May 14, 2016
calliope:

#seen.... But can I ask u something and I need you to be frank.
erm erm.. Ok. Shoot.
Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by calliope(f): 2:02pm On May 14, 2016
Edybleketara:
erm erm.. Ok. Shoot.
Are you an homophobe cheesy
Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by BodyKiss(m): 2:03pm On May 14, 2016
virginboy1:
Wetin dey pain me pass be say, this kind of eye opener and mind emancipation thread hardly hits front page.

Do you want people to desert Nairaland? This is sadly the society we live in.
Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by Edybleketara: 2:12pm On May 14, 2016
calliope:

Are you an homophobe cheesy
Wow.. Wot a question. Where did dat even come frm? Well I'm not a homophobe, i dont hate pple cos of who dey are. I believe nature made dem so. Homophobes are just one of d negative sides of religion.
Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by donnffd(m): 4:56pm On May 14, 2016
virginboy1:

If a Muslim pronounce and certify you to burn both in earth and in hell, how would you react?

Who said I was a Christian?
Re: ----why Do Theists Go Through So Much Stress To Prove That God Exist? by virginboy1(m): 5:22pm On May 14, 2016
BodyKiss:

Do you want people to desert Nairaland? This is sadly the society we live in.

Are you real? Why would they?

I doubt bro.

Our society needs mind emancipation threads like this.

I miss Fela sha...

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Tried To Change Me / Bishop Sacks Three Pastors Over Homosexuality / Would You Have Fallen Down And Worshipped A Baby God? Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.