Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Anyone With Useful Information On Arrears By Federal Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone With Useful Information On Arrears By Federal Government (576 Views)

Governors Give Condition Before Paying Salary Arrears By Christmas / President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors / Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Useful Information On Arrears By Federal Government by sunshinegurl(f): 7:34pm On May 13, 2016
Yes true budget has been signed.... am working with NISER, we are yet to be paid promotion arrears,,28 days....I was told that the federal government have allocated funds to MDAs...how so true?
Re: Anyone With Useful Information On Arrears By Federal Government by ojnnaco(m): 7:38pm On May 13, 2016
I will be back to answer
Re: Anyone With Useful Information On Arrears By Federal Government by richyrolly(f): 8:23pm On May 13, 2016
I pray that this should not be one of those rumour o
Re: Anyone With Useful Information On Arrears By Federal Government by sunshinegurl(f): 11:12pm On May 13, 2016
richyrolly:
I pray that this should not be one of those rumour o
me am just asking anyone with correct info...where are you working ?
Re: Anyone With Useful Information On Arrears By Federal Government by richyrolly(f): 4:27pm On May 16, 2016
sunshinegurl:
me am just asking anyone with correct info...where are you working
?
sry bros,am as happy as you are for the news.I'm working with NIMC
Re: Anyone With Useful Information On Arrears By Federal Government by sunshinegurl(f): 6:49pm On May 16, 2016
richyrolly:
sry bros,am as happy as you are for the news.I'm working with NIMC
buh I don't know when they will pay

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To President Mohammadu Buhari / Photos From National Economic Council Meeting Today / Photo Of Emir Sanusi, His Daughter And Son In Law Chilling In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.