Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,263 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

How Glo Nigeria Thwarted My Job Interview Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Glo Nigeria Thwarted My Job Interview Today (2418 Views)

This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. / We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today / How I Messed Up Job Interview Today... Please Learn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Glo Nigeria Thwarted My Job Interview Today by gentlesoul196: 8:07pm On May 13, 2016
I don't know if I will cry or just go to glo head office or better still break my glo sim or at worst demand for employment from them.

I have been job hunting like a 35 year old lady looking for a husband for a while now, with the present situation anybody who sees a job invite will grab it with the hope and prayers of landing one

I was all smile since 3 days ago when I got this job invite, I prepared my mind,body and spirit like I was going to give a speech at the White house it was as if bill gate gave me an open position after submitting my CV to nearly all e-mail address I see that has a job description attached to it.

The D-day finally came today as it ought to be I dressed responsibly nodded a tie and went as early as 6 a.m for an 9a.m interview, waited at the gate until we were ushered in

I silenced my Mtn phone which is my popular line and left the glo sim because I rarely give out my glo number since it was meant for browsing alone.

My turn finally came anxiety increased but I was determined to get this job,i went in met 2 gentle men and a lady sitting and staring at me with their usual first question may we Know u? I blasted the answer like the atomic bomb prepared primarily for a boko haram leader , i could see them concurrently nodding to my answers as they fired questions like World War3 and I kept on throwing the messale at them also, I felt at home with the other part of me saying gentle this job is surely yours, then comes the shocker of my life ,glo call came in with the volume of China phone I'm using which is loud enough to host a party at Transcorp Hotel

Song by Lil Wayne - I love the gucci and the alcohol . Before I could struggle to press stop the HR leader said no need stopping it we know your likes, you can go now and drink your alcohol

At this point I felt like heading straight to glo office for a riot
Please NCC ban this thing, if it's not sms they r calling and now I'm crying because of their unwanted calls.

Lalasticalala this is not a snake thread but a message to other job seekers too to even off their newly bought sim even if it's not registered, the devil works in mysterious ways too

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Glo Nigeria Thwarted My Job Interview Today by fabem(m): 8:12pm On May 13, 2016
gentlesoul196:
I don't know if I will cry or just go to glo head office or better still break my glo sim or at worst demand for employment from them.

I have been job hunting like a 35 year old lady looking for a husband for a while now, with the present situation anybody who sees a job invite will grab it with the hope and prayers of landing one

I was all smile since 3 days ago when I got this job invite, I prepared my mind,body and spirit like I was going to give a speech at the White house it was as if bill gate gave me an open position after submitting my CV to nearly all e-mail address I see that has a job description attached to it.

The D-day finally came today as it ought to be I dressed responsibly nodded a tie and went as early as 6 a.m for an 9a.m interview, waited at the gate until we were ushered in

I silenced my Mtn phone which is my popular line and left the glo sim because I rarely give out my glo number since it was meant for browsing alone.

My turn finally came anxiety increased but I was determined to get this job,i went in met 2 gentle men and a lady sitting and staring at me with their usual first question may we Know u? I blasted the answer like the atomic bomb prepared primarily for a boko haram leader , i could see them concurrently nodding to my answers as they fired questions like World War3 and I kept on throwing the messale at them also, I felt at home with the other part of me saying gentle this job is surely yours, then comes the shocker of my life ,glo call came in with the volume of China phone I'm using which is loud enough to host a party at Transcorp Hotel

Song by Lil Wayne - I love the gucci and the alcohol . Before I could struggle to press stop the HR leader said no need stopping it we know your likes, you can go now and drink your alcohol

Please NCC ban this thing, if it's not sms they r calling and now I'm crying because of their unwanted calls.

Lalasticalala this is not a snake thread but a message to other job seekers too to even off their newly bought sim even if it's not registered, the devil works in mysterious ways too

You are to blame for it. Why don't you silence your Glo phone as well or switched it off since you barely give it out? You have learnt your lesson in good way. Try harder next time.

7 Likes

Re: How Glo Nigeria Thwarted My Job Interview Today by gentlesoul196: 8:17pm On May 13, 2016
fabem:

You are to blame for it. Why don't you silence your Glo phone as well or switched it off since you barely give it out? You have learnt your lesson in good way. Try harder next time.
is as good as saying I don't give it out because even the person that has it has never called me even in the spirit realm
Re: How Glo Nigeria Thwarted My Job Interview Today by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 13, 2016
You didn't write like someone who lost a job interview.
Secondly you are to be blamed, never take chances.

2 Likes

Re: How Glo Nigeria Thwarted My Job Interview Today by gentlesoul196: 8:22pm On May 13, 2016
Bubewilson:
You didn't write like someone who lost a job interview.

Secondly you are to be blamed, never take chances.

I wish I never really lost 1
Re: How Glo Nigeria Thwarted My Job Interview Today by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 13, 2016
Don't blame the network but blame yourself for having a childish ringtone. Even Mtn call subscribers I guess you are an agent.

3 Likes

Re: How Glo Nigeria Thwarted My Job Interview Today by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 13, 2016
gentlesoul196:
I wish I never really lost 1
I perceive you are gifted in writing. Turn it into a job and business.
Re: How Glo Nigeria Thwarted My Job Interview Today by gentlesoul196: 8:30pm On May 13, 2016
Stephrocks:
Don't blame the network but blame yourself for having a childish ringtone. Even Mtn call subscribers I guess you are an agent.
hmmm an agent where did u get that conclusion from

Mtn sms too has been very annoying infact all the network soccks
Re: How Glo Nigeria Thwarted My Job Interview Today by drthiery(m): 8:39pm On May 13, 2016
U dull o....
If na me.. As a sharp guy... I go tell dem say no be me get the phone o... Say i pik am and promise d owner say i go return am after i finish wetin i dey do.... I go show dem d phone with the MTN line... say na dat one be my phone....advice for u incase of next tym....
Re: How Glo Nigeria Thwarted My Job Interview Today by Kiish(m): 8:43pm On May 13, 2016
An interview is like an exam. While sitting for an exam, you must ensure that your phone is switched off or put on silent to avoid any distractions. Careless mistake on your path and i can only sympathize with you. I hope you get another job offer and have learnt your lesson.
God bless
Re: How Glo Nigeria Thwarted My Job Interview Today by kaywhynoni: 8:48pm On May 13, 2016
I don't usually comment but when I did, something great is about to happen #accept Jesus Christ into your life.

Note: before you quote me, read my signature
Re: How Glo Nigeria Thwarted My Job Interview Today by adonismuller(m): 8:50pm On May 13, 2016
I truthfully almost believed this lie...

1 Like

Re: How Glo Nigeria Thwarted My Job Interview Today by Emmysteve(m): 9:48pm On May 13, 2016
MTN agent paid to DEmarket Glo. Nice try grin

1 Like

Re: How Glo Nigeria Thwarted My Job Interview Today by ros5: 10:06pm On May 13, 2016
Hard to believe. undecided. U should have put your two phones on silent moreover if u were really in need of job the way u said it trust me u go off your phone sef. Lol. Dooohhhhhh

1 Like

Re: How Glo Nigeria Thwarted My Job Interview Today by MztrChukwu(m): 10:33pm On May 13, 2016
gentlesoul196:

mr poster, i see this as nothing but a calculated attempt to de-market glo and I'm pretty disappointed. in the first place, did you not know that you were supposed to with off your phone or silent it during an interview session?

secondly, did glo help you fix up the gucci and alcohol ringtone?

stop blaming the world at your carelessness and try to fix your mistakes.

we all get the unsolicited calls and SMSs from almost all networks in Nigeria and it is not peculiar to glo alone?

be careful what you post online. by the way, how much were you paid for this? or you just wanna trend?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Glo Nigeria Thwarted My Job Interview Today by joefredd006(m): 11:01pm On May 13, 2016
''we know your likes'' tangles up their rescue rope and blames the world for being unfair
Re: How Glo Nigeria Thwarted My Job Interview Today by maxwell767(m): 11:18pm On May 13, 2016
This guy is so funny cheesy ....
Re: How Glo Nigeria Thwarted My Job Interview Today by gentlesoul196: 5:43am On May 14, 2016
Emmysteve:
MTN agent paid to DEmarket Glo. Nice try grin
glo is still my best part for browsing, why will I de-market them?
Re: How Glo Nigeria Thwarted My Job Interview Today by Nlevel(m): 8:01am On May 14, 2016
I am 99% certain this guy never lost any job.U guys should b able to read in btw the llnes.He s just trying to catch fun.Some of the statements are illogical.

1 Like

Re: How Glo Nigeria Thwarted My Job Interview Today by yomalex(m): 8:29am On May 14, 2016
Sorry ehn just look for another job on www.tipsdome.com/category/jobs
Re: How Glo Nigeria Thwarted My Job Interview Today by OMOBABAYEMI: 10:03am On May 14, 2016
Re: How Glo Nigeria Thwarted My Job Interview Today by Aremu01(m): 10:38am On May 14, 2016
A very sorry case
Re: How Glo Nigeria Thwarted My Job Interview Today by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 14, 2016
Reading your story sef is just so hilarious, Lai Mohammed should just add you to his media aides

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Federal Radio Corporation Of Nigeria FRCN Training School / ZENITH Bank Massive Recruitment! / Current Recruitment In A Leading FMCG Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.