Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,773 members, 7,848,061 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money (29398 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorist Who Kidnapped Shettima Ali Monguno Arrested. Photos / Boko Haram Terrorist 'Pepper' Arrested By Soldiers. Photos / Foreign Boko Haram Terrorist Captured, 15 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by ibez007(m): 9:00am On May 14, 2016
PeSin pikin!!!!...

Laise Ewure?!...

No concrete evidence, not yet?!

This Man don sure!!..

And what If.....

(you know the rest).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by theguvnor: 9:01am On May 14, 2016
If the money found on him is the only proof then he should be let go.

He might just be a trader

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by salabscholar01(m): 9:01am On May 14, 2016
like christmas goat.... Bone cracking things
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by Sayelabola(m): 9:02am On May 14, 2016
alatbaba1:
Might be a businessman. Someone with a Cameron currency might nt be a terrorist.

He neither deaf nor dumb. Let him speak to bail himself out.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by allthingsgood: 9:04am On May 14, 2016
alatbaba1:
Might be a businessman. Someone with a Cameron currency might nt be a terrorist.

Yea or he may be all set for his next suicide attack. Are u willing to take that chance??
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by TRAVEL101(m): 9:04am On May 14, 2016
Why are all the capture boko haram members so ugly....?
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by Sayelabola(m): 9:05am On May 14, 2016
Femich18:

is he not an animal?

A deadly animal in a wicked human skin.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by wokomabest(m): 9:08am On May 14, 2016
Nairadays:
I tell you this tie wey them tie am no be here.
that is what they call crocodile tieing grin
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by seyluv(f): 9:16am On May 14, 2016
Nothing to justify DAT Dis man is a boko haram,as far as I'm concerned..arms were not found on him or displayed except Nigeria and Cameroon currency in d pix ..he might have passed DAT route at d wrongest time..
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by Emrixx(f): 9:16am On May 14, 2016
deavicky:
See tiring na, I have never seen anyone tired like that before.
You want to see more of dat den try visiting any of the yellow houses
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by marlockj: 9:18am On May 14, 2016
Apelex:
This doesn't look like a terrorist... Terrorist no like money like this...
See how he was tied .even Goat sef them no dey tire like dat..I know many will say its good but its totally wrong.this are silly acts that should not prevail if we must move forward.. This whole concept of dehumanizing,abusing of civil rights, jungle justice..
The police or any other security personnel has no right to cuz harm or maltreat anybody even if you were caught in the act.
But in Nigeria u d army subjecting people to inhumane treatments.
D police are even worse

He should be handed over to the proper authorities.....

Where is the guns or bomb with him??

Bro we Don hear...

This is Nigeria Nt abroad.....

We treat goat Lik goat....we do not cry for dogs n do burial for them Lik d whites do....

Tnk u for ur advice...wen Nxt boko cum ur house tell them this shiiiiit

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by wokomabest(m): 9:22am On May 14, 2016
Let them investigate the man very well let them not end up killing an innocent business man.this one don't look like BH boys.and mean while let them keep his money safe cos there are criminals everywhere.and untie him, he is not a crocodile. thank you very much
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by chimaobinelson(m): 9:22am On May 14, 2016
So wat confirmed hes a terrorist..any one of us here shouting "cruxify him" can be caught and tied that way..it shudnt be because he has dual currency with him

btw, dat style douundecided...it is called 'SHUN ONYEISHI' grin gringrin
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by marlockj: 9:23am On May 14, 2016
seyluv:
Nothing to justify DAT Dis man is a boko haram,as far as I'm concerned..arms were not found on him or displayed except Nigeria and Cameroon currency in d pix ..he might have passed DAT route at d wrongest time..

Do speak tru pics...or are you d Cameroon jtf Dat interviewed him.....

So Na business him Dey do for trouble zone?...

which reasonable man will b doing business is trouble zone....

Do Dey write boko on boko faces....

Wat stop jtf from looking for arms,Kip infront of him n snap....mayb dat will clear ur mind...

Anything in sambisa region is as good as dead.....

Weda he is boko or not.....afterall Ppl Lik dem send food to boko for money.....
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by bellville: 9:29am On May 14, 2016
He could be a business man going to Cameroon to buy tomatoes. Ymodulus tomato importation thread comes to mind.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by crazymod: 9:32am On May 14, 2016
alatbaba1:

Thank you sir...... Osama Bin laden has millions of Dollars and Pounds yet he become a terrorist.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by itzsniper(m): 9:32am On May 14, 2016
Apelex:
See how he was tied .even Goat sef them no dey tire like dat..I know many will say its good but its totally wrong.this are silly acts that should not prevail if we must move forward.. This whole concept of dehumanizing,abusing of civil rights, jungle justice..
The police or any other security personnel has no right to cuz harm or maltreat anybody even if you were caught in the act.
D police are even worse

dz are d boko sympathizers w are looking for, for mind new u dey make sense abi? if say one of dem don kil ur papa or ur close relatives u for knw watsup

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by Apelex(m): 9:38am On May 14, 2016
marlockj:

Bro we Don hear...

This is Nigeria Nt abroad.....

We treat goat Lik goat....we do not cry for dogs n do burial for them Lik d whites do....

Tnk u for ur advice...wen Nxt boko cum ur house tell them this shiiiiit

Have a conscience
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by banme1(m): 9:38am On May 14, 2016
Femich18:

is he not an animal?
can u explain further? If u are caught with cameronian and nigerian currency it means u are an animal?
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by louqas: 9:40am On May 14, 2016
Caleboha:
EVEN INNOCENT FOLKS GET BRANDED TERRORISTS. MANY LIVES SACRIFICED ON THE ALTAR OF PROPAGANDA. THIS MAN HAS NO WEAPON, HARD DRUGS, CHARMS, BULLET WOUNDS OR HOSTAGES. HE HAS NOTHING TO SUGGEST VIOLENT AFFLIATION, JUST MONEY

If you had been a direct casualty of these terrorists you won't be saying this. You stay in your comfort down south and think it's a child's play in the north east. Not all BH terrorists go about with guns , their suppliers pose like normal businessmen in other not to arouse suspicion . The civilian JTF knows what they are doing let's support their efforts instead of reading baseless political meaning to crime

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by Apelex(m): 9:44am On May 14, 2016
itzsniper:
dz are d boko sympathizers w are looking for, for mind new u dey make sense abi? if say one of dem don kil ur papa or ur close relatives u for knw watsup
Have a conscience.. You don't know if he is really book haram....you don't justify such actions...what if you were the one that was tired up like dat..don't tell me you can't be tired up like dat cuz you dnt know if he is innocent..that's why you must let justice prevail...most times even in the e north..innocent people are being been killed by the military.. This is very wrong
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by alatbaba1(m): 9:46am On May 14, 2016
crazymod:

Thank you sir...... Osama Bin laden has millions of Dollars and Pounds yet he become a terrorist.

I have some foreign currency too, does dat makes me a terrorist? I'm nt saying he is nt. Jst seen foreign currency does nt guarantee he is a terrorist.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by muhamadnur: 9:46am On May 14, 2016
Apelex:
D police are even worse

shut up jor, boko boys do nt move with weapons when alone, and for the way he was treated is right, beheading,bombing shooting civilians for nothing and tarnishing the image of islam even if your a suspect u need to go the hard way.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by futurenix(m): 9:46am On May 14, 2016
Caleboha:
EVEN INNOCENT FOLKS GET BRANDED TERRORISTS. MANY LIVES SACRIFICED ON THE ALTAR OF PROPAGANDA. THIS MAN HAS NO WEAPON, HARD DRUGS, CHARMS, BULLET WOUNDS OR HOSTAGES. HE HAS NOTHING TO SUGGEST VIOLENT AFFLIATION, JUST MONEY

I wonder what evidence made them label him bokoharam.

Everybody wants to make news and get recognized. Just came back from Cameroon on Monday and had some Cameroon CFA with me and naira.

So if I had crossed these soldiers I would have been arrested and labelled a bokoharam too?
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by muhamadnur: 9:47am On May 14, 2016
Goahead:
Jungle justice, why tie him like an animal?
hes an animal.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by talkme(m): 9:49am On May 14, 2016
Apelex:
D police are even worse

What do you know? You just seat at the comfort of your home and type rubbish. You must be a confused clown. Wish I see u in person I will so kill snake for Ur back like market thief. Bloody clown
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by Apelex(m): 9:54am On May 14, 2016
muhamadnur:
shut up jor, boko boys do nt move with weapons when alone, and for the way he was treated is right, beheading,bombing shooting civilians for nothing and tarnishing the image of islam even if your a suspect u need to go the hard way.
"""Even if you are a suspect you say"""
When we cane get this ideology out of our head then we can move forward...
I trust you are a religious person from your words.Does your religion condone such treatments?.
Cuz definitely your humanity does not...

Such cud happen to you too.when it does maybe you will see the wrong in it......
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by walozanga(m): 10:00am On May 14, 2016
No guns .. No weapons, what made them think he is a terrorist.. He could be a business man.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by Femich18(m): 10:05am On May 14, 2016
banme1:
can u explain further? If u are caught with cameronian and nigerian currency it means u are an animal?
whao...He's a BH terrorist. I read the news on another platform before I logged in here...BH terrorists are all animals and should be treated as one
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by ZAMANI123(m): 10:06am On May 14, 2016
before they label him a terrorist they most hv carried out some investigation. so don't say he doesn't look like a terrorist, how does terrorist look like? .
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by Marotzke(m): 10:24am On May 14, 2016
futurenix:

Everybody wants to make news and get recognized. Just came back from Cameroon on Monday and had some Cameroon CFA with me and naira.

So if I had crossed these soldiers I would have been arrested and labelled a bokoharam too?

By all means, come across to Borno state with your CFA and naira. Leave Maiduguri city and go over to Dikwa, Bama or Monguno. Tell the CJTF or soldiers that you are there for business or sightseeing. They will roll out drums for you.

That this one made it to the city and have access to the press means that there are doubts about his Boko Bona fides.
If they were very sure he is Boko haram, it would have been instant execution.
You think that war is an invitation to eat and make merry?
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by Marotzke(m): 10:31am On May 14, 2016
futurenix:

By all means, come across to Borno state with your CFA and naira. Leave Maiduguri city and go over to Dikwa, Bama or Monguno. Tell the CJTF or soldiers that you are there for business or sightseeing. They will roll out drums for you.

That this one made it to the city and had access to the press means that there are doubts about his Boko Bona fides.
If they were very sure he is Boko haram, it would have been instant execution.
You think that war is an invitation to eat and make merry?
Part of the war strategy against Boko haram is to choke their supplies of food ,water ,fuel and spare parts.

You now carry Naira and CFA to enter a war zone? What are you buying? Where are you taking it? This man took a very dangerous risk ,if he is not a Boko supplier.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says / Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead / Comparing UK And Nigeria Protest/Strikes By Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.