Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,651 members, 7,865,610 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money (29407 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorist Who Kidnapped Shettima Ali Monguno Arrested. Photos / Boko Haram Terrorist 'Pepper' Arrested By Soldiers. Photos / Foreign Boko Haram Terrorist Captured, 15 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by DrHighchief(m): 10:43am On May 14, 2016
alatbaba1:
Might be a businessman. Someone with a Cameron currency might nt be a terrorist.
Cameron (British PM) or Cameroon?
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by nike4love: 10:44am On May 14, 2016
If u tie a goat like that in America,you will surely go to Jail...... Smh
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by jestkev(m): 11:08am On May 14, 2016
Apelex:
This doesn't look like a terrorist... Terrorist no like money like this...
See how he was tied .even Goat sef them no dey tire like dat..I know many will say its good but its totally wrong.this are silly acts that should not prevail if we must move forward.. This whole concept of dehumanizing,abusing of civil rights, jungle justice..
The police or any other security personnel has no right to cuz harm or maltreat anybody even if you were caught in the act.
But in Nigeria u d army subjecting people to inhumane treatments.
D police are even worse

He should be handed over to the proper authorities.....

Where is the guns or bomb with him??

but he is not complaining, and deserve even more than that. I wish u have ever visited IDP camp.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by Apelex(m): 11:30am On May 14, 2016
jestkev:
but he is not complaining, and deserve even more than that. I wish u have ever visited IDP camp.

How do you know he is not complaining.. Wud u not complain with such inhumane treatment.?
If will treat every suspects like did?or we kill extra judicially.whats the difference BTW us and the terrorist we are fighting.. Go and read amnesty international comprehensive report of extra judicial killings in the north east and you will know what am saying...

And actually I partly work for an NGO.and I have been to IDP camps
Waru,wassa,new kuchingoro,gwagalaga,,and the very big one at Nyanya-karu axis
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by EmekaBlue(m): 12:16pm On May 14, 2016
hmm...he might b innocent of these accusation o..Meanwhile so cameroon get 10000digitz..their currency must b poor
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by boujaye: 12:17pm On May 14, 2016
Apelex:
See how he was tied .even Goat sef them no dey tire like dat..I know many will say its good but its totally wrong.this are silly acts that should not prevail if we must move forward.. This whole concept of dehumanizing,abusing of civil rights, jungle justice..
The police or any other security personnel has no right to cuz harm or maltreat anybody even if you were caught in the act.
D police are even worse

don't mind them, when amnesty international will pick up this inhumane treatment, you will hear them denying it.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by uwalakathankgod(m): 1:06pm On May 14, 2016
obiremy:
Photos Of Boko Haram Terrorist Captured By CJTF Wit Cameroonian & Nigerian Money

See more photos below
Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/photos-boko-haram-terrorist-captured-by.html
this man is just. a businessman.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by Ate247(m): 1:11pm On May 14, 2016
Apelex:
D police are even worse

if dis ppl(boko haram) wipe ur generation den U wud know dis ain't inhumane . dere deserve even worse treatment Dan dis.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by Apelex(m): 1:15pm On May 14, 2016
Ate247:
if dis ppl(boko haram) wipe ur generation den U wud know dis ain't inhumane . dere deserve even worse treatment Dan dis.

I no get strength to type again.please read my other post on this thread .......
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by SirREX94: 1:41pm On May 14, 2016
I tell u no be here at all
nike4love:
If u tie a goat like that in America,you will surely go to Jail......
Smh
I tell u no be here at all
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by drololaaof: 1:44pm On May 14, 2016
The picture where he was tied hand and leg is not Good for our image it should not have been broadcasted in the internet lalastica kindly edit it
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by lekkie073(m): 1:48pm On May 14, 2016
Apelex:
D police are even worse

my friend...civilian jtf know most of these terrorists because before they joined boko haram, they were part and parcel of the society. saying he doesnt look like a terrorist is akin to undermining the efforts of those who captured him. he might be a courier dat moves money and goods for them....abi u think say na all of dem dey carry bomb

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by emvico(m): 1:48pm On May 14, 2016
Apelex:
D police are even worse

shut up ur mouth. who told u that he is not a boko haram.? where did they caugth him.? were u there.? they are wicked human. they deserve such punishment. 'he that live by the sword shall die by the sword
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by emvico(m): 1:50pm On May 14, 2016
Apelex:
D police are even worse

Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by Apelex(m): 2:01pm On May 14, 2016
emvico:

shut up ur mouth. who told u that he is not a boko haram.? where did they caugth him.? were u there.? they are wicked human. they deserve such punishment. 'he that live by the sword shall die by the sword
You are quoting a bibile portion..are you religious?
Does your religion condone such acts of inhumany?

Let me ask you a question?
What if he was innocent?
What if u were the one mistaken like DAT?
Do u know how many cases of extra judicial killings happen in Nigeria.especially d northeast?

If we continue to treat everybody we catch like did?
Wats d difference BTW the terrorist and those fighting d terrorist.

Take a look at the video here
https://www.nairaland.com/391101/video-nigerian-soldiers-killing-civilians/3
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by futurenix(m): 2:26pm On May 14, 2016
Marotzke:
By all means, come across to Borno state with your CFA and naira. Leave Maiduguri city and go over to Dikwa, Bama or Monguno. Tell the CJTF or soldiers that you are there for business or sightseeing. They will roll out drums for you.

That this one made it to the city and have access to the press means that there are doubts about his Boko Bona fides.
If they were very sure he is Boko haram, it would have been instant execution.
You think that war is an invitation to eat and make merry?

Did the OP's post mention all these places Or images now have hidden writeups in them that only some people can decipher?

We have seen innocent people being accused and sentenced by law enforcement agents just to close a case?

Is it not possible that since congratulations always goes to soldiers who capture Boko boys, the hunt is now for everyone they find within that region so as to make news?

Fulani herdsmen have been killing people in different regions, are we to start killing every herdsman we see because some of them killed our relatives?

I wonder how it even made front page with no details.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by Brknajib(m): 2:30pm On May 14, 2016
Frankly speaking dx guy didnt luk lyk a crmnal...
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by Mosb(m): 5:59pm On May 14, 2016
Apelex:
D police are even worse

. Did Osama walk about with guns and bombs
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by Marotzke(m): 6:10pm On May 14, 2016
T
futurenix:

Did the OP's post mention all these places ur calling Or images now have hidden writeups in them that only some people can decipher?

We have seen innocent people being accused and sentenced by law enforcement agents just to close a case?

Is it not possible that since congratulations always goes to soldiers who capture Boko boys, the hunt is now for everyone they find within that region so as to make news?

Fulani herdsmen have been killing people in different regions, are we to start killing every herdsman we see because some of them killed our relatives?

I wonder how it even made front page with no details.
That is why you should not rush to comment on issues that you are not fully informed about. CJTF have left Maiduguri city( apart from IDP camps). They now operate at city gates to screen incoming people and guide soldiers in mop up operations in recovered local government areas. If you read that CJTF arrested someone, it is either at the city gates or the wide open countryside, which includes Sambissa area.

I am currently in Maiduguri, I also have on me a reasonable amount of foreign currency (definitely not CFA) . There are only two ways of safe egress from the city. By air to Abuja or Kano through Medview airlines or Azman airline. Or by road via Maiduguri -Damaturu, potiskum highway. Any "business man" with a reasonable amount of money plying Maiduguri - Dikwa Road or Maiduguri - Monguno Road or Maiduguri - konduga - Bama Road, or Maiduguri Gubio Road is a potential terrorist and is treated accordingly. The only highway within Borno state cleared for commercial and trade movement by the Army is Maiduguri - Damboa- Biu Road.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by Apelex(m): 6:15pm On May 14, 2016
Mosb:
. Did Osama walk about with guns and bombs
Yes.he loved the AK 47..even when he was shot.he was with one

Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by Mosb(m): 6:28pm On May 14, 2016
Apelex:

Yes.he loved the AK 47..even when he was shot.he was with one
he walked about with the AK47? Relax bro that man was wanted.......
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by Apelex(m): 6:34pm On May 14, 2016
Mosb:
he walked about with the AK47? Relax bro that man was wanted.......

How does he being wanted stop him from wielding a gun ?

Or is that the more reason why he should be wielding one?
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by Mosb(m): 6:54pm On May 14, 2016
Apelex:

How does he being wanted stop him from wielding a gun ?

Or is that the more reason why he should be wielding one?
. Have fun blood..
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by marlockj: 8:49pm On May 14, 2016
Apelex:

Have a conscience

Dey Neva Hv wen Dey kill Ppl...

Tell son to sleep with mother...

They Neva had wen Dey order my corpa frnd to lie flat on d road n Dey run over him...leaving him and mny others dead.....

They Neva did wen,Dey collect our money,rather Dan letting us go...Dey still kill....
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by introvertedsoul: 8:59pm On May 14, 2016
[size=18pt]HOW DID THEY ARRIVE AT THE CONCLUSION HE IS A TERRORIST?
IS IT ENOUGH TO BRAND ANYONE WITH MULTIPLE CURRENCIES A TERRORIST? [/size]
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money by futurenix(m): 11:20pm On May 14, 2016
Marotzke:
TThat is why you should not rush to comment on issues that you are not fully informed about. CJTF have left Maiduguri city( apart from IDP camps). They now operate at city gates to screen incoming people and guide soldiers in mop up operations in recovered local government areas. If you read that CJTF arrested someone, it is either at the city gates or the wide open countryside, which includes Sambissa area.

I am currently in Maiduguri, I also have on me a reasonable amount of foreign currency (definitely not CFA) . There are only two ways of safe egress from the city. By air to Abuja or Kano through Medview airlines or Azman airline. Or by road via Maiduguri -Damaturu, potiskum highway. Any "business man" with a reasonable amount of money plying Maiduguri - Dikwa Road or Maiduguri - Monguno Road or Maiduguri - konduga - Bama Road, or Maiduguri Gubio Road is a potential terrorist and is treated accordingly. The only highway within Borno state cleared for commercial and trade movement by the Army is Maiduguri - Damboa- Biu Road.

I asked a simple question if that post contains these information your given but your still busy explaining.
If your in maiduguri, I am not. All I saw were photos of a man tied up with both foreign and local currency to have been the reason for his arrest.

Had the post contain these information your pouring at its tail end most comments saying "having those currencies is not enough to claim he is a terrorist" would have been different.

Your using your presence and little knowledge of the happenings in maiduguri to conclude we all are in maiduguri and should equally be informed.

If you were say in cross rivers state would u have still claimed he is a terrorist judging by the picture and currency as evidence?

I wonder who is rushing to comment between u and I.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link / Xenophobia: Buhari Receives Special Envoy’s Report, Reveals Next Move / Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.