Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,869 members, 7,841,266 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue (47044 Views)

Hacks For Dealing With Smelly Feet / How To Get Rid Of Smelly Feet / Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by EmekaBlue(m): 6:47am On May 16, 2016
lol...not every woman smellz bad..U r d one generalising my statement
worksmart:
But I thought the smell of women disgusts you undecided
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by keryj(f): 1:02pm On May 28, 2016
Originalsly:
Hmmm....were you successful in any of the interviews? I'm sure your head would be smelly despite all your explanations. Your head would trap sweat... and having on braids would make matters worse if your skull is not exposed. After spraying or applying oil or whatever... once you get out there the old sweat would rise up and overpower whatever you applied. I guess that's what happened to the lady in the bank... thought her hair was smelling fine when she left home. Why have braids if you can't afford to properly maintain it?....is it a must?
yes one of the interview was successful and don't be too sure that my hair was smeely cos it was not.I never told u that I can't maintain my braids and its not a must to v braids. I explained that I ran into a preriod of time when I was financially down, that's y I let the braids on. Don't always be too quick to judge pple because anything can happen to u at anytime despite ur position now. So ur question of y I did braid knowing I can't maintain or whether its a must actually sounds senseless to me cos u where not in my shoe and definitly does not know where it hurts most.
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by worksmart(m): 12:02pm On May 29, 2016
OP why ask for advice for a stranger? You should be asking advice for yourself. Anyway my advice to you, is if you couldn't cope leave the queue.
Randyhot:
I was in the bank some few days ago for some transactions and hell the queue was long and thick, it happened that i was standing behind this lady with a particular kind of braids named after this popular reggea star...and ol' boy the kind of stench oozing out from there was just unbearable, i turned my head left..no,turned right..no way, not even the serene and chilled atmostphere could help me.
When it became unbearable i was forced to bring out my handkerchief and stylishly cover my nose. I heard some suppresed laughter from a guy who took notice and the lady became embarrased. it was not my intention to embarrass her as i have to save my life.
I know most ladies dont wash their hair, but what stops them from using treatments like hair mousse or sheen and whatever needed to be applied to keep the foul odour out is what i dnt know.
Or if the hair got wet by mistake and the odour will be noticeable, what prevents such people from using caps or scarfs to cover their hair?
Any advice for such type of ladies here will be much educational healthwise, as this is a serious breach of public health.
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by jbblues24(m): 7:02am On May 31, 2019
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Was 99.9% Dead Due To Fake Drugs, But God Gave Me Another Chance / A Lady Suffering From Monkey Pox In Enugu (Photo) / Autopsy: See What An Expectant Mother Said That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.