Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,541 members, 7,955,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

I Need D Service Of A Fumigation Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need D Service Of A Fumigation Company (611 Views)

Giant Global Integrated Services (cleaning And Fumigation Company) / I Need The Service Of A Reliable Freight Forwarding Company Not A Stealing One / Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need D Service Of A Fumigation Company by chiboy11(m): 12:08am On May 14, 2016
Please I need the service of a fumigation company in Lagos,please it must b odourless, area to fumigate is a flat.
Purpose to fumigate re against mosqitoes.
Contact me if you can n please I don't ned u to come n pour ordinary water n claim its done,if mosquitoes stil bite me I won't gree ooo
Re: I Need D Service Of A Fumigation Company by zaynie(f): 12:45am On May 14, 2016
Are you worried about doing your laundry and dry cleaning, janitorial cleaning,after event/party clean up , office cleaning,pre and post relocation cleaning or even fumigation and pest control.
Worry less, give us a call @ KAYKLIN RESOURCES and we'll worry to get your job done in little or no time
Tel: 08081736468,07033588556
Email: kaylinresources287@gmail.com
BBM: 56477C14
Re: I Need D Service Of A Fumigation Company by ntutu(m): 2:11am On May 14, 2016
chiboy11:
Please I need the service of a fumigation company in Lagos,please it must b odourless, area to fumigate is a flat.
Purpose to fumigate re against mosqitoes.
Contact me if you can n please I don't ned u to come n pour ordinary water n claim its done,if mosquitoes stil bite me I won't gree ooo

Call 08032692769 for efficient job. He did mine and it was weldone. He stays at Satellite town Lagos but he can move to any part of Lagos state.

(1) (Reply)

BVN Scam Is Still On / Study Abroad With Ease / New Cheap Website Were U Can Buy Ps4 For As Low As 14000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.