Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Louis Van Gaal Expecting To Stay At Club Even If Targets Are Missed - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Louis Van Gaal Expecting To Stay At Club Even If Targets Are Missed (398 Views)

Mikel Obi: 'I Have Beaten Messi At Club Level, I Hope To Do It Again Today’ / Jose Mourinho Reunites With His Old Trafford Predecessor Louis Van Gaal And Sir / Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Louis Van Gaal Expecting To Stay At Club Even If Targets Are Missed by Chibuzoc(m): 5:20am On May 14, 2016
Louis van Gaal expects to still be Manchester United manager next season, although knows missing out on Champions League qualification would see them fall short of expectations.
The 3-2 midweek defeat at West Ham saw the Red Devils waste the chance to wrest fourth spot from Manchester City ahead of the season finale.
Van Gaal's men now need to win against Bournemouth and hope City fall at Swansea - a tough ask underlined by bookmakers' odds of 7-1 on United usurping Manuel Pellegrini's men.
Failing to reach the Champions League cost David Moyes his job two years ago and speculation is rife that the Dutchman could follow suit, with Jose Mourinho's desire to return to management only fuelling such talk.
Furthermore, Van Gaal's name was conspicuous by its absence as investors and executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward sidestepped the subject of the manager's position following the announcement of United's third-quarter results.
Hours later, though, the manager remained steadfast in his belief that he would be kept, bristling at the suggestion it would be harder to keep the players' concentration given they know he plans to retire at the end of next season.
'Yeah, but you and your colleagues have sacked me for six months, so I have worked with these circumstances already for six months and we are still in the race,' he said. 'You cannot say that we are not.
- See more at: http://www.buzorpages.com/2016/05/manchester-united-boss-louis-van-gaal.html
Re: Louis Van Gaal Expecting To Stay At Club Even If Targets Are Missed by goddyben(m): 1:40pm On May 14, 2016
God forbid.. lvg destroying manutd

(1) (Reply)

Pep Hopes To Win German Cup As Parting Gift To Bayern Munich / Win Through Our Prediction ! And Bonus Offer / Barcelona’s 2015/16 Report Card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.