Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Your Opinion About Life (part A) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Your Opinion About Life (part A) (540 Views)

43 Things About Life That Would Never Occur To You Till Death! / Prove Them Wrong; Don’t Live People’s Opinion About You / Tangle With The Butterfly........ A Short Story About Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Opinion About Life (part A) by Chalatanace(m): 6:38am On May 14, 2016
WHAT IS LIFE?
Some said its all about wife
Some said it's where you strive to survive.

My Opinion

In life, no one ever told me that "if you don't know your destination, any route will take you there".

The quote might sound foolish, but it highly rich in content.

Life can sometimes be complicated but when executed, you will be surprised, why? "Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep balance you must keep moving - Albert Einstein". Was that what they meant about striving?

Try not to be a man of success rather be a man of value. Plant seed of happiness, hope,success and love, it will all come back to you.

Writer: BobodY

What's your opinion about life? Comment below.

Please if you find any mistake, comment below help the writer develops himself.

Do you want your article to be posted here? Visit our contact us page. Or email ivhyking@gmail.com

#copied

Source: http://www.brainslodge.com/2016/05/your-opinion-about-life.html

Part B is available there, I'll soon post it here as well. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Book Review- Highway Queen / Breathless - The Scorch Chronicles / The White Stallion Story By Dindy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.