Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 14th Of May 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 14th Of May 2016 (321 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 14th Of June 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 2nd Of May 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of March 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 14th Of May 2016 by jonatoye(m): 6:45am On May 14, 2016
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
There is no covenant without sacrifice. No man can follow God effectively without absolute commitment to His pre-defined covenant with men!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"Now the LORD had said to Abram: "Get out of your country, From your family And from your father's house, To a land that I will show you. I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed."" (Genesis 12:1-3 NKJV).
Our God is a covenant keeping God; He has never gone back on His words. He sacrificed his only begotten son to establish covenant with the entire human race. Therefore, if we must follow him; we must resemble Him by living a life of sacrifice.

By the virtue of the covenant that brought salvation to us; His love compels us to live righteously and please Him at all times.

Abraham followed the Lord by leaving his familiar ground not minding what will become of his life and destiny. He took great risk under God and in the direction of His will for him believing the promises of God alone. These promises came to reality not on the platter of Gold.

For everything the Lord wants to make out of your life; you must be ready to pay the price. In life, there is no gain without pain and no crown without cross.

The commitment of Daniel and his friends to God reflected in their purpose of heart not to defile themselves. The aftermath was that they were ten times better.

The plan of God is great for us if we will be loyal and committed to His will for our lives. Renew your will on daily basis even as you walk in His steps as you proceed on the pathway of destiny.

Grace to you in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have a Wonderful Weekend!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Character Over Power (MOG WAKE UP) / To Almighty God Alone Be All The Glory / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sat. 04/06/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.