Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

To Almighty God Alone Be All The Glory - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Almighty God Alone Be All The Glory (318 Views)

Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / Tithe Should Be Personal Between You And God Alone. / Almighty God Don't Write Books, Humans Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Almighty God Alone Be All The Glory by Orikinla(m): 8:14am On May 22, 2016
Happy Sunday. I am going to fellowship and worship Almighty God JEHOVAH in thanksgiving for the successful film production of my "Sights and Sounds of Lagos" tourist documentary. And to pray for my success at the international film festivals where buyers will bid for it and when I sell it, we will have more reasons to celebrate and jubilate. Cheers to our success and victory! God made it all possible for me. And my new book is coming out too! Woooooowww!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sat. 04/06/2016) / The Chosen Daily Devotional 8th June, 2016 / The Kindness And Love Of God Our Saviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.