Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,406 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet (32700 Views)

James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million / Corper Trying To Rob Ecobank ATM Arrested In Kogi / Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet by obaival(m): 9:41am On May 14, 2016
Oo dax gud of.........
Re: Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet by ibez007(m): 9:45am On May 14, 2016
pokando:
He has being kidnapped
Do you mean SHE?!
Do you read this at all?!
The pics up there?!
Re: Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet by tinyanosa(f): 9:46am On May 14, 2016
She will be found with nothing missing and nothing broken in the name of jesus. Where ever she is God almighty is with her because he promised he will never leave nor forsake her.At the end we will shout glory. ......It's well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet by symbianDON(m): 9:51am On May 14, 2016
I suspect ritualists may have kidnapped her.....let us all pray and hope she is still alive
Re: Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet by refiner(f): 9:56am On May 14, 2016
sadsadsad
Re: Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet by whitley(m): 10:00am On May 14, 2016
iamDreezzy:
FTC
As the EPL rounds off today, May your success also shock the world like Leicester's

Wetin concern Leicester n d missing mother??
Re: Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet by chemicalwasiu(m): 10:03am On May 14, 2016
sigiyaya:
If na female check NORHT cool cool
Shame on u. With all ur hatred u cant spell NORTH.
Re: Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:05am On May 14, 2016
YOUNGKAHUNA:
Lord Order Her Footsteps Back Home
AMEN
Re: Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet by chemicalwasiu(m): 10:06am On May 14, 2016
sigiyaya:
If na female check NORHT cool cool
With all ur bigot mentality u cant even spell. Its NORTH not NORHT my friend
Re: Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet by sigiyaya(m): 10:19am On May 14, 2016
chemicalwasiu:

With all ur bigot mentality u cant even spell. Its NORTH not NORHT my friend
Why e dey pain u like dis abi na today we begin find missing female southerners 4 emair palace grin grin grin
Re: Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet by totorimi: 10:19am On May 14, 2016
Flexherbal:
The police should swing into action.
s

Which police. As long as she is not Buhari's daughter or any of them polithieves. They won't do much about it.
Re: Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet by Nobody: 10:25am On May 14, 2016
I hope she is found alive, my guts tells me,it's a case of one chance

2 Likes

Re: Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet by soulfood(m): 10:45am On May 14, 2016
OP, oke afa and ejigbo are miles apart. oke afa is at isolo while ejigbo is enroute ikotun. that said, the police should investigate all those private sienas and small buses that park by the canal calling ikotun and other routes. its better to patronise commercial tricycles than these unknown unregistered private vehicles.
Adesiji77:

http://www.punchng.com/panic-lagos-banker-goes-missing-way-home/

See earlier thread about her missing here https://www.nairaland.com/3091071/bukola-ogundolie-olowookere-staff-ecobank-missing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet by presentley: 10:52am On May 14, 2016
iamDreezzy:
FTC
As the EPL rounds off today, May your success also shock the world like Leicester's
na wah o!! Wetin do your sense?
Re: Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet by VitaminB12(m): 11:07am On May 14, 2016
Could this be the same case with that married woman her lover lured to his house and killed? Hope it's not what am thinking

Adultery is on a high rate now.
Re: Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet by shiki(m): 11:52am On May 14, 2016
iamDreezzy:
FTC

Point of correction, EPL rounds off tomorrow ...Sunday 15/05/2016
Re: Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 14, 2016
I Suspect One chance Bus. Perharps she didnt cooperate wth them.. Dos guyz are terrible sha.....
Re: Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet by josite: 12:05pm On May 14, 2016
Anoint her picture in faith with anointing oil and plead with GOD THAT tht the same maaner the borrowed axe fell into the well and surfaced by the intervention of the prophet ,wherever she may be,she should surfaced within 24 hours.i joined my faith with yours.you will come back here in 24 hours to testify that she is found in the ALMIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.
Re: Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet by pweetychyka(f): 12:11pm On May 14, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Yes we all know you don't like a certain part of the country.....but this is not the place for your hate.

Don't mind some set of unreasonable peeps! Even d NORTH he can't rytly spell cos of his motives

1 Like

Re: Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 14, 2016
Jehovah have mercy on her family poor Lilly son asking for mummy.

In another breath Eco bank self should show pity and stop deducting such large chunk of money out of accounts of those of us in the diaspora. You take out about 60k from your ATM account and Eco bank retaliates by taking out 50k with no explanations I mean your own money oooo ! What in da hell is that!! I am still hoping to get that money gone missing back. I have suffered personally from this scary behavior of theirs. Couldn't pay some important bills cos of Eco bank stupid deductions. As a matter of fact I still dey vex. This is touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm. Eco bank harm me no be small. But hey, I rest my case till....
Re: Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet by dadzin: 12:35pm On May 14, 2016
Plz d colleague dat drop her off shld b questioned .She is d first suspect
Re: Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet by ogblechisalex: 2:49pm On May 14, 2016
May the almighty God locate her where about in IJN
Re: Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet by mytime24(f): 3:37pm On May 14, 2016
sigiyaya:
If na female check NORTH cool cool
true talk grin bt dis1 no b under age again

2 Likes

Re: Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet by permanentgrace(m): 4:52pm On May 14, 2016
I pray she be found safe and sound.
Re: Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet by FreeBoss: 6:46pm On May 14, 2016
our security intelligence is so poor that it takes forever to unravel urgent cases like this. God's security will protect her IJN. Amen
Re: Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet by Olawale811: 9:49pm On May 14, 2016
God will bring her back home. Am a victim of this some years ago but God brought me back home the second day. God that brought me home will surely bring her. Lagos is a terrible place expecially at night.

1 Like

Re: Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet by Evathyst(f): 11:14pm On May 16, 2016
tottinova:
Maybe she don folo man run.
If na kidnappers, Dem for don reach the family tell them their requirements undecided
Follow man run ke? And she wouldn't be responsible enough to at least call one of her family member that she's chopping the life of her head? Even if it's with a strange number. undecided

Besides, not all Kidnappers demand ransome. Haven't you heard of ritualists them before? Abi you just come Lagos ni? undecided

Anyways, I pray she reunites with her family as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet by iamDreezzy(m): 9:46am On May 17, 2016
Oyind17:
Na wa o, full
Full grin grin
Re: Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet by andyanders: 11:03am On May 17, 2016
pokando:
He has being kidnapped
I wouldn't know how selfish people like you would post your fraudulent advert here when somebody is missing. Same issue will come your way. You people post advert and fraud people, how wicked. Too bad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters, Recovers N31m / 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers / Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.