Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

How Can I Handle This Situation? Pls Help. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Handle This Situation? Pls Help. (557 Views)

How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? / University Graduate Whatup With Your Job Situation Pls Advise Undergraduate / What Is The Situation In Your School On Resumption? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Handle This Situation? Pls Help. by kev123(m): 8:07am On Aug 16, 2009
I got admission into dalarna university sweden, i have applied for visa but is not out yet and the school is resuming on the 19th august 2009 and last registration date is september 4th and if i can not meet up with the date i will lose my place of admission, pls what can i do now? i need your advice.
Re: How Can I Handle This Situation? Pls Help. by dawnuk: 11:43am On Aug 16, 2009
pray without season.tirelessly try to pray
Re: How Can I Handle This Situation? Pls Help. by Gabry(f): 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2009
The best thing is to call up the admin of the college and ask them if you could go for a later intake because for every College, they have different intakes so just go for a later date. Explain to them about your Visa and than tell them that you need to reschedule your intake.

Thats what I did before and its ok by them cause I have paid the deposit fee.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Agency For Canadaian Universities / Pls Me / When Taused Commene Her De Screening Test 2009?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.