Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Help! I Stole A N24k From The Fulani Herdman And Its Not Ending - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! I Stole A N24k From The Fulani Herdman And Its Not Ending (1635 Views)

"I Stole 4 Cars In Just 4 Months" - Suspect Confesses. See How Much He Sold Them / I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect / I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Stole A N24k From The Fulani Herdman And Its Not Ending by CUMMAN: 7:52am On May 14, 2016
It was last week i stole a 24k from the fulani herdmen and i went clubing all night and when i woke up the next morning i found the exact money in my pocket, at first i thought it was a joke then in started to have vivid dreams of cows milking me instead of the other way around, then i dream two cows playing me like a soccer ball, please help i have tried spending and spending but its not ending. cry
Re: Help! I Stole A N24k From The Fulani Herdman And Its Not Ending by ezebunafo(m): 7:55am On May 14, 2016
Not funny
Re: Help! I Stole A N24k From The Fulani Herdman And Its Not Ending by Ginaz(f): 7:56am On May 14, 2016
Go to yabaleft yabaleft

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Stole A N24k From The Fulani Herdman And Its Not Ending by EEZe(m): 7:58am On May 14, 2016
na you Carry las
Re: Help! I Stole A N24k From The Fulani Herdman And Its Not Ending by Nobody: 7:59am On May 14, 2016
grin share with the needy OP.. be a robinhood of Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Stole A N24k From The Fulani Herdman And Its Not Ending by wittyt98(m): 7:59am On May 14, 2016
Ginaz:
Go to yabaleft yabaleft
and the truth u just told him
Re: Help! I Stole A N24k From The Fulani Herdman And Its Not Ending by Nobody: 8:01am On May 14, 2016
just help me go to first bank and deposit the whole money in my account it will finish from your hand once you do so.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Stole A N24k From The Fulani Herdman And Its Not Ending by MurderX: 8:02am On May 14, 2016
OP so you just wake and crazy funny stories come to your mind. I wonder where this came from, quite a creative and hillarious piece though.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Stole A N24k From The Fulani Herdman And Its Not Ending by wittyt98(m): 8:02am On May 14, 2016
[quote author=KashyBaby post=45604605] grin share with the needy OP.. be a robinhood of Nigeria.. [/qulol...so the cows will start playing everyone like basketball this time grin grin
Re: Help! I Stole A N24k From The Fulani Herdman And Its Not Ending by Nobody: 8:04am On May 14, 2016
[quote author=wittyt98 post=45604673][/quote]

Lol... grin
Re: Help! I Stole A N24k From The Fulani Herdman And Its Not Ending by Nobody: 8:05am On May 14, 2016
olihilistic:
just help me go to first bank and deposit the whole money in my account it will finish from your hand once you do so.

The handsome is here grin
Re: Help! I Stole A N24k From The Fulani Herdman And Its Not Ending by Nobody: 8:06am On May 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

The handsome is here grin
baby just ate jellof rice and you?
Re: Help! I Stole A N24k From The Fulani Herdman And Its Not Ending by Nobody: 8:11am On May 14, 2016
olihilistic:
baby just ate jellof rice and you?

Aaawww...I love jollof rice too grin pass the plate plz. kiss
Re: Help! I Stole A N24k From The Fulani Herdman And Its Not Ending by Nobody: 8:14am On May 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

Aaawww...I love jollof rice too grin pass the plate plz. kiss
just sent it gringrin
Re: Help! I Stole A N24k From The Fulani Herdman And Its Not Ending by Nobody: 8:15am On May 14, 2016
olihilistic:
just sent it gringrin

I never knew Ur soooo cute when u smile like that.. kiss
Re: Help! I Stole A N24k From The Fulani Herdman And Its Not Ending by Nobody: 8:20am On May 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

I never knew Ur soooo cute when u smile like that.. kiss
lol you d make my head d swell
Re: Help! I Stole A N24k From The Fulani Herdman And Its Not Ending by delzbaba(m): 8:43am On May 14, 2016
Who dem be?get a room guys
Re: Help! I Stole A N24k From The Fulani Herdman And Its Not Ending by fesdo(m): 12:36pm On May 14, 2016
O boy you don hammer ooo
Keep spending
Re: Help! I Stole A N24k From The Fulani Herdman And Its Not Ending by sholay2011(m): 1:13pm On May 14, 2016
Werey leleyi oo grin

Cows were milking you...lmao
Re: Help! I Stole A N24k From The Fulani Herdman And Its Not Ending by egokudiowomoney: 2:54pm On May 14, 2016
CUMMAN:
It was last week i stole a 24k from the fulani herdmen and i went clubing all night and when i woke up the next morning i found the exact money in my pocket, at first i thought it was a joke then in started to have vivid dreams of cows milking me instead of the other way around, then i dream two cows playing me like a soccer ball, please help i have tried spending and spending but its not ending. cry
ah! nkan nbe!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Stole A N24k From The Fulani Herdman And Its Not Ending by Vomm: 11:18pm On May 14, 2016
Cow milking u kee?

Na from up dem dey milk u from abi down?

If you talk say na from up, then the story is fake but if u talk. Say na from downn that cannot be regarded as milking but bl*w job because you are a guy
Re: Help! I Stole A N24k From The Fulani Herdman And Its Not Ending by Keziehenry(m): 12:11pm On May 19, 2016
Op hope you are still alive

(1) (Reply)

Jace Norman In Henry Danger Is Not Fine / Odeshi/Selina/African bullet proof, Have you used it or Has It Saved You Before? / Man Who Uses ‘juju’ To Steal Burnt After Disappearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.