Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son (32207 Views)

Solidstar Shares Photo Of His Son, Josh / Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids / Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 14, 2016
Wow, that chicks gene is sooo strong
I can't even find any of solidstars features in that baby.

Race-mixing is the way to go.

2 Likes

Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by bigx(m): 12:06pm On May 14, 2016
Burna no see this one?
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by halfricanadian(f): 12:08pm On May 14, 2016
matingo:

U get sharp eyes

grin grin na so
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by domopps(m): 12:10pm On May 14, 2016
[quote author=Ginaz post=45604500]This baby is the cutest of them all, gosh. Ain't his smile look like a sun in a cloudy day? So refreshing and innocent. [/quo

Ladies and their love for kids imagine how this Bae describe the smile of a baby in an adorable way! I love each of those words..... Ginaz I really wish to know you dear you sounded like you have a pure heart and God shall bless you for this!

Happy weekend dear!

Cheeeeeers
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by embedded77: 12:11pm On May 14, 2016
Solid u sure say na ur fikins... In buhari's voice
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by ennysuccess(m): 12:13pm On May 14, 2016
awwwwwww.
she is cute
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by Booty4me: 12:20pm On May 14, 2016
Cutest baby mama and pukin ever
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 14, 2016
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 14, 2016
flokii:
Is she white or light skin?
No. she is pink
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by Kaira333: 12:29pm On May 14, 2016
Lilimax:

Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father of His White Baby
http://www.36ng.com.ng/2016/03/13/singer-solidstar-shares-dna-result-to-prove-he-is-the-father-of-his-white-baby/
Good for him because I can't click dat link
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by bully2008: 12:32pm On May 14, 2016
I really want to draw the attention of nairalanders to this wave of baby mama in our society Good and fine u had relationship and have babies but it should not be what we should be celebrating or encouraging in our society.it is immoral act.let us stop this .if u want to be a responsible just get married and stop showing us this ugly baby mama vogue.that is rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by teegal3090(f): 12:38pm On May 14, 2016
cheesy so cute but ma baby is gonna b cutier
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by Brymo: 12:39pm On May 14, 2016
Ginaz:
This baby is the cutest of them all, gosh. Ain't his smile look like a sun in a cloudy day? So refreshing and innocent.
u wud like to be spoiled and pampered. Jus speculating .
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by teegal3090(f): 12:41pm On May 14, 2016
cheesy so cute but ma baby is gonna be cuter
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by spartanobad(m): 1:08pm On May 14, 2016
I swear love is blind oo Upon solidstar no too fine

At least e go look like CELEBRITY
not STELLA MOMODU dem
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by flokii: 1:29pm On May 14, 2016
bulldoza:

No. she is pink

grin

She is white.. I get you
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by emvico(m): 2:12pm On May 14, 2016
jehovah na god cheesy this boy they chop confirm punana cheesy cheesy if na me ehnn i go make sure say i clear the whole bush b4 going to the farm cheesy
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by GuDErboY(m): 2:35pm On May 14, 2016
Ginaz:
This baby is the cutest of them all, gosh. Ain't his smile look like a sun in a cloudy day? So refreshing and innocent.
Ahhh nawa ooo
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by Sunglow: 2:41pm On May 14, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
cool wow!!!
Nigaa put eye for water wella...
And not sticking in the stick into holes of stupid, gold digging leeches and cheating b*tches who have invaded the nigerian society under the context of "21st century ladies "
Note: I do not support pre-marital sex...and hei a few 9ja ladies are still good
If he was not solid star a celebrity you think say the babe go agree for am.The day that lady decides to go back to her country,now that time him go understand.
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by Icaretoo: 3:10pm On May 14, 2016
flokii:
Is she white or light skin?

His forefather are white so it runs in thee blood grin grin
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by IDGMIDGM(m): 3:14pm On May 14, 2016
halfricanadian:
What gave her a black eye embarassed
GOD gave her d black eyes...
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by halfricanadian(f): 3:24pm On May 14, 2016
IDGMIDGM:
GOD gave her d black eyes...

Wow cry cry
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 14, 2016
It's like after releasing one track in nigeria next thing is to get a baby mama and for ur info that boy is not ur bloodline solidstar.it's only in pictures that u will be seeing him
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by ThePeacemaker(m): 3:40pm On May 14, 2016
Realhommie:
WEED could be an Acronym for something else, it may not be weed per se... Btw, Solidstar ain't wack, dude's one of the most talented musician's from our clime. He's very humble too.
Gimme one hit song he sang undecided
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by kenoz(m): 3:58pm On May 14, 2016
Cute
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by Dainikel(m): 4:09pm On May 14, 2016
jamesjoel142:
Up you solidstar, the finest baby. I like you cause you know and like good things and I do too. #loveIgboboys
I thought the dude's from Cross river
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by Realhommie(m): 4:31pm On May 14, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Gimme one hit song he sang undecided
Is that y he is a MUMU according to you and he's also wack, coz he doesn't have any HIT song?

You should learn how not to both use derogatory remarks and look down on people.

I dn't know how many of his songs you've heard btw.
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by Realhommie(m): 4:33pm On May 14, 2016
Dainikel:

I thought the dude's from Cross river
Nope, he's Deltan and an Isoko boy. Same tribe with Orezi.
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by greggng: 4:40pm On May 14, 2016
Ginaz:

Because he is white he is cute if black he is obj
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by DrHighchief(m): 5:47pm On May 14, 2016
Baby mama everywhere. Burna boy baby mama loading.
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by skuribeebo: 7:18pm On May 14, 2016
The boy Don carry him papa shape of head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Sharon Adeleke's Wedding / Okiki Afolayan & Abimbola Ogunnowo Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary / Lola Omotayo Okoye And Her Brother In Throwback Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.