Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,398 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son (32220 Views)

Solidstar Shares Photo Of His Son, Josh / Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids / Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by Phobia1: 8:27pm On May 14, 2016
wittyt98:

well let's just hope the innocent doesn't be like his daddy
nd wat crime has "his" daddy commit ojare?
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 14, 2016
I think the baby looks Asian. Who's with me??
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by kechywillz(m): 9:11pm On May 14, 2016
I go marry white woman, still get naija wife
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by wittyt98(m): 9:58pm On May 14, 2016
Phobia1:

nd wat crime has "his" daddy commit ojare?
.nd who said he has committed any crime?
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by eroworld: 10:49pm On May 14, 2016
Dis guy na confirm isoko pikin...dem no dey last.
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by Phobia1: 4:54am On May 15, 2016
wittyt98:
.nd who said he has committed any crime?
i only read meanin to ur comment abt his daddy not bein "innocent", so am askin wat has his dad done wrong?
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by wittyt98(m): 9:00pm On May 15, 2016
[quote author=Phobia1 post=45630740]
i only read meanin to ur comment abt his daddy not bein "innocent", so am askin wat has his dad done wrong? [/quote re u the only that doesn't know his daddy is a play boy or the rest re still on their way ?
Re: Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son by Phobia1: 9:20pm On May 17, 2016
[quote author=wittyt98 post=45653938][/quote] So bein a player now na sin ba.? naaa its not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos) / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido's Performance And Dance At Idris Elba's Wedding / Lola Omotayo Okoye And Her Brother In Throwback Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.