Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Help! I Need A Solution To My Leg... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Need A Solution To My Leg... (806 Views)

Man Whose Leg Is Permanently Hanging On Air Undergoes Surgery In Kogi (photos) / I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS / Man Falls From 3 Storey Building In Imo, Breaks His Left Leg (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need A Solution To My Leg... by stevLegend: 9:20am On May 14, 2016
Hello, my great Nairalanders.. Pls, your urgent advices are need concernin my leg.

I went for a football training as usual, every evening. But this particular one went bad and rough. I was hit on the leg which affected the vain. & for over a week now, i've been in the worst of pains. I can't sleep at night or walk upto 5 steps.
Pls, what drug is advisable?
Re: Help! I Need A Solution To My Leg... by successking401(m): 9:43am On May 14, 2016
are u in bayelsa?
Re: Help! I Need A Solution To My Leg... by stevLegend: 9:48am On May 14, 2016
successking401:
are u in bayelsa?
No. My dear.. Very far from B.Y Why do u ask?
Re: Help! I Need A Solution To My Leg... by Nobody: 10:20am On May 14, 2016
I am not a medical doctor but I'd suggest ibuprofen.

However I don't recommend you take my previously suggested advice. One advice you should heed is to enter the nearest hospital.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need A Solution To My Leg... by successking401(m): 7:16pm On May 14, 2016
stevLegend:
i would have helped u with my herbal pain reliever
Re: Help! I Need A Solution To My Leg... by successking401(m): 7:37pm On May 14, 2016
stevLegend:
i would have helped with my herbal pains reliever

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need A Solution To My Leg... by LLVelly: 9:10pm On May 14, 2016
go to a nearby chemist...theres diz drug named 'nerve n bone' or 'deep heat' apply them to the affected area...it will help. Get well soon bro.
Re: Help! I Need A Solution To My Leg... by oxypress: 7:45pm On May 15, 2016
stevLegend:
Hello, my great Nairalanders.. Pls, your urgent advices are need concernin my leg.

I went for a football training as usual, every evening. But this particular one went bad and rough. I was hit on the leg which affected the vain. & for over a week now, i've been in the worst of pains. I can't sleep at night or walk upto 5 steps.
Pls, what drug is advisable?
If you are a professional footballer and you know the value of what you do
then you have to be on top of the game.

Sports injury is a nightmare to every sportsman and woman and can keep them on the bench for as long as it takes their injury to heal.

But there is still hope if one knows what to do to be on top of the game.
More sportsmen are saving time, improving their performance and making more money by being active and not sitting on the bench because of injury.

What they do is to include hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot) to their treatment.

HBOT reduces the healing time and allows one to return to the game faster than the conventional treatments available.

If your doctor rules out surgical complication then hbot may be your best option.

Click here.http://www.omstc.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Sports-Injuries-Article-from-P-Kliempt.pdf

HBOT PROVIDERS in Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Re: Help! I Need A Solution To My Leg... by stevLegend: 8:25pm On May 15, 2016
oxypress:

If you are a professional footballer and you know the value of what you do
then you have to be on top of the game.

Sports injury is a nightmare to every sportsman and woman and can keep them on the bench for as long as it takes their injury to heal.

But there is still hope if one knows what to do to be on top of the game.
More sportsmen are saving time, improving their performance and making more money by being active and not sitting on the bench because of injury.

What they do is to include hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot) to their treatment.

HBOT reduces the healing time and allows one to return to the game faster than the conventional treatments available.

If your doctor rules out surgical complication then hbot may be your best option.

Click here.http://www.omstc.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Sports-Injuries-Article-from-P-Kliempt.pdf

HBOT PROVIDERS in Port Harcourt, Nigeria

Thanks man.. Though i'm not a professional footballer, (I play for the love and fun of the game). I need anything to quell me of the pains.
How can i get the HBOT & how much?

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Girl Born With Heart Outside Her Chest / Max Gain Xtreme Muscle Growth / Help!! A Friend Wants To Get Married To Someone Who Tested +ve To Hepatitis B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.