Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS (45863 Views)

Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos / I May Die Before My 28th Birthday / I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS by dainformant(m): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
A very brave Nigerian lady identified as Ufuoma Osera who lost one of her legs - has got herself trending online after sharing her powerful story to mark her birthday yesterday. The lady who appears stronger than ever shared a photo of her on an hospital bed with the words below;

I've never really been a "birthday" kind of girl. I've always kind of taken my birthdays for granted cos I'm like there will be another one next year . Looking back now at this picture I did not know what was going on around me I was in a battle for my life did not think I will make it to see this particular birthday so I just want to climb or in my case hop up to the highest mountain and scream ITS MY BIRTHDAY THANK YOU JESUS .

I may have lost a leg but I gained a new life a better one a sweeter one , one that money can't buy I am happier than I've ever been I am healthy and grounded in the knowledge that God loves me he kept his promise . I am so thankful to be here I am thankful for my family and friends#birthdaygirl #7.7.17#canceriansrule #imhungry#thankful

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/i-may-lost-leg-i-gained-something-better-lady-says-birthday-photos.html

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
Op

I hav 2 questions

Just 2

1. How dos loosing a leg make her brave?

2. Wat does she mean by 'new and better life'

#Eco99#

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS by NwaAmaikpe: 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
shocked

She is lucky to be alive.
She gained the gift of life....

Outside that I don't know what she could possibly have gained.
I'm sure she not only lost a limb but a relationship.
Boys seldom want liabilities.

In all, I wish her the best.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS by eDeity: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
A
Re: I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
oh dis lady that bubu helped, he payed for her surgery, can u now all see 1 of d achievements of Buhari

3 Likes

Re: I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
Well, if you're happy, then you're happy
Re: I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS by Ekakamba: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
OP was it an accident or the leg was amputated to stop the spread of disease? cool
Re: I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS by Kfed4ril(m): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
Re: I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
cry cry
Re: I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS by emmy4lov(m): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Thank God you have your life dear.. nothing better than that. .

© Shockproof Transparent Protective Casing For Iphone, Samsung Available

https://www.nairaland.com/3907141/shockproof-transparent-protective-casing-iphone

1 Like

Re: I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS by refiner(f): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Merry birthday beautiful one! kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS by mimee9(f): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Chai
Re: I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS by jamesbridget13(f): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
That's the spirit of a winner. Hapi bday girl

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
This one weak me.

1 Like

Re: I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
ecoeco:

Op

I hav 2 questions

Just 2

#Eco99#

only if you were masturbated into the sink, it would have saved the world this folly.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
shocked

missionary style ain't gonna hard for her............
Its really good having a brave and strong heart as this lady had in her to post her birthday post. #happybirthdaymiss

3 Likes

Re: I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS by benuejosh: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
Don't even know if i should say sorry, hardluck or happy birthday.
Re: I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS by Dumdumfashion(f): 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sense fall on you!
ecoeco:

Op

I hav 2 questions

Just 2

#Eco99#

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS by Onyinye15(f): 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
Happy birthday to her
Re: I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS by cerowo(f): 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
Love her confidence... HBD GIRL

1 Like

Re: I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
that's the spirit!
Re: I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS by PsalmieD(m): 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
MykOnyxo:
shocked

missionary style ain't gonna hard for her............
Receive Sense in JESUS NAME

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS by raphy(m): 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
its a good thing to be alive thanking God.even when you have one eye.

so she is happy to be alive...

she is strong
brave
soon she.will get a that kind of leg that the South African athlete use.life goes on gir her..

aint you just thank full to be alive.?.

4 Likes

Re: I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
PsalmieD:

Receive Sense in JESUS NAME
You can't give what you don't have........ Stop the abuse of Name

1 Like

Re: I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS by lexy2014: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:
oh dis lady that bubu helped, he payed for her surgery, can u now all see 1 of d achievements of Buhari
is that achievement or responsibility?
Re: I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS by esophieso(m): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
refiner:
Merry birthday beautiful one! kiss
Beautiful woman

1 Like

Re: I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS by PsalmieD(m): 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
MykOnyxo:

You can't give what you don't have........ Stop the abuse of Name
Ain't the one giving... Am asking God on your behalf...
GOAT: GREATEST OLODO Of ALL TIME

1 Like

Re: I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS by Laryne(m): 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
ecoeco:

Op

I hav 2 questions

Just 2

#Eco99#

No be talk she dey talk... "new and better life" probably means she's now a born again. Na when bad thing don happen to them finish them dey remember God...
Re: I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
PsalmieD:

Ain't the one giving... Am asking God on your behalf...
GOAT: GREATEST OLODO Of ALL TIME
Guru Rajahktan
Re: I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS by Oluwaseyi456(m): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
My dear,u life wort celbrated.thank God for giving u anoder life to live.she need courage nd care pls let all gv it to her.08152080886.im a counselor

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

3Million Nigerians Living With HIV/AIDS - AHF / Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer / A Pregnant Woman Lifting Weights: Is This Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.