Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

“they Are Not Biologically Mine” – Lady Who Celebrated Twins That Went Viral - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / “they Are Not Biologically Mine” – Lady Who Celebrated Twins That Went Viral (788 Views)

Do You Know That Biologically You Are A Winner (facts) / Unbelievable!!: Meet Two Twins That Are Joined Together (photos) / HELP!! Do You Know This Lady Who Has Been Unconscious For Hours? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“they Are Not Biologically Mine” – Lady Who Celebrated Twins That Went Viral by victorisreal02: 7:15am On Nov 18, 2017
“They Are Not Biologically Mine” – Lady Who Celebrated Twins That Went Viral

In response to a recently published thread:- https://www.nairaland.com/4182773/lady-welcomes-twins-after-bleeding

Yesterday a lady took to her social media page to celebrate the first year birthday of twins “Jayden and Jayson” a kid she always treats and love as her own, she shared a story to accompany the birthday wishes which may make her look like the mother, but the true fact is this, she’s not the biological mother of the kids as many bloggers misunderstood her and published the story portraying her as their biological mother

Below is what she shared recently on facebook:-

Yesterday, while celebrating the first year birthday of Jayson and Jayden the lovely kids I always take and treat as mine due to the love I have for them, some bloggers went on publishing the story without even asking who their mother is, the whole story may portray me as their mother, but they are not biologically mine.
I & their mother carried the whole burden from the cold response of the man responsible and that of his family, labour, blood lost, surgery. I love Jayson and Jayden so much, I’m so excited that they made it this far despite the whole health saga that caused us tension, and panic before and after their birth, and I wish them long life and prosperity.

My lovely soul sister Faith John who I also love so much is the biological mother of “Jayson and jayden”

Photos of the biological mother below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/they-are-no-biologically-mine-lady-who-celebrated-twins-that-went-viral/

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun Sissy3, dominique

Re: “they Are Not Biologically Mine” – Lady Who Celebrated Twins That Went Viral by victorisreal02: 7:18am On Nov 18, 2017
Photo of their biological mother and her sister

Re: “they Are Not Biologically Mine” – Lady Who Celebrated Twins That Went Viral by marztar(m): 7:24am On Nov 18, 2017
so, na borrow pose.
Re: “they Are Not Biologically Mine” – Lady Who Celebrated Twins That Went Viral by MaryBenn(f): 7:29am On Nov 18, 2017
Issorite
Re: “they Are Not Biologically Mine” – Lady Who Celebrated Twins That Went Viral by adorablepepple(f): 7:35am On Nov 18, 2017
You are not their mother and you carry them for head. This your love is tatafo love.
Re: “they Are Not Biologically Mine” – Lady Who Celebrated Twins That Went Viral by Nutase: 7:43am On Nov 18, 2017
Abeg I wan born twins. What is the secret to conceiving twins?
Re: “they Are Not Biologically Mine” – Lady Who Celebrated Twins That Went Viral by PetrePan(m): 8:05am On Nov 18, 2017
Nutase:
Abeg I wan born twins. What is the secret to conceiving twins?
Go buy two egg,squash the two in a bowl..then,if you can separate the two without it mixing together..you are good to go my sister..if those doesnt work,then contact the physician(me)
Re: “they Are Not Biologically Mine” – Lady Who Celebrated Twins That Went Viral by Nutase: 8:20am On Nov 18, 2017
PetrePan:
Go buy two egg,squash the two in a bowl..then,if you can separate the two without it mixing together..you are good to go my sister..if those doesnt work,then contact the physician(me)
oya send me your digits.
Re: “they Are Not Biologically Mine” – Lady Who Celebrated Twins That Went Viral by PetrePan(m): 8:29am On Nov 18, 2017
Nutase:
oya send me your digits.
You're really obsess..try those first
Re: “they Are Not Biologically Mine” – Lady Who Celebrated Twins That Went Viral by Nutase: 8:34am On Nov 18, 2017
PetrePan:
You're really obsess..try those first
I've tried it and it failed.
Re: “they Are Not Biologically Mine” – Lady Who Celebrated Twins That Went Viral by PetrePan(m): 9:49am On Nov 18, 2017
Nutase:
I've tried it and it failed.
so soon?? adonbilivit
Re: “they Are Not Biologically Mine” – Lady Who Celebrated Twins That Went Viral by Nutase: 11:30am On Nov 18, 2017
PetrePan:
so soon?? adonbilivit
lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With Low Testosterone Supplements / Best Herbs To Treat Malaria Effectively: Save The Dying Children / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.