Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Subject Matter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Subject Matter (635 Views)

Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! / Is Winners Chapel Church Right About This Discrimination Matter? / What You Wear To Church Really Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Subject Matter by Abuzola(m): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2009
He is Allah, the one and only God and never a 3 gods. Glory be to Him, to Him we come and to Him is our final return
Re: Subject Matter by Abuzola(m): 9:59am On Aug 16, 2009
'say 'GOD is one. GOD is self sufficient master, whom all creatures need. He begets not, nor was He begotten. And there is none co-equal or comparable to Him' Quran 112:1-4
Re: Subject Matter by Abuzola(m): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2009
'say (to the christians and idol worshippers) : 'if the home of the Hereafter with God is indeed for you specially and not for others, of mankind, then long for death if you are truthful' . But they will never long for it because of what their hands have sent before them. And God is All knower of the wrongdoers' Quran 2:94-95
Re: Subject Matter by Abuzola(m): 10:14am On Aug 16, 2009
'And remember the Day when the heaven shall be rent asunder with clouds, and the Angels will be sent down with a grand descending. The sovereignty on that Day will be the True sovereignty, belonging to the Most Gracious (GOD) and it will be hard day for the disbelievers. And remember the day when the wrongdoer will bite at his hands, he will say 'Oh ! Would that i had taken a path with the messenger (Muhammad). 'ah ! Woe to me ! Would that i had never taken so and so as helper (i.e god). 'he indeed led me astray from the Reminder (Quran) after it had come to me. And satan is to man ever a deserter in the hour of need' Quran 25:25-29
Re: Subject Matter by Tudor6(f): 10:24am On Aug 16, 2009
Tell him to go screw himself coz we don't care!
Re: Subject Matter by Abuzola(m): 10:31am On Aug 16, 2009
'Surely, they have disbelieved who say 'GOD is the messiah (jesus) son of mary,' but messiah, jesus said 'o children of Israel ! Worship God, my Lord and your Lord' verily whosoever sets up partner in worship with God, then God has forbidden paradise to him and the fire will be his abode. And for the wrongdoers there are no helpers. Surely, disbelievers are those who said, 'GOD is the third of the three (trinity). But there is no god except one God, and if they cease not from what they say, verily a painful torment will befall on the disbelievers among them. Will they not turn with repentance to God and ask His forgiveness ? For God is oft forgiving and merciful. The messiah, son of mary was no more than a messenger, many were the messengers that passed away before him. His mother was a believer, they both used to eat food, as any other human being. Look how we make the evidences clear to them, yet look how they deluded away from the truth. Say (o muhammad to mankind) 'how do you worship besides God something which has no power either to harm or benefit you ? But it is God who is the All Hearer and All knower'. Say (o muhammad) 'O people of the scripture (jews and christian) ! Exceed not the limits in your religion other than the truth, and do not follow the vain desires of a people who went astray before you and misled many, and strayed themselves from the right path' Quran 5:72-77
Re: Subject Matter by Abuzola(m): 10:37am On Aug 16, 2009
If you have any question feel free to propound. And if you are convince and want to accept Islam holla me at Abuzola20042005@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Subject Matter by banom(m): 10:55am On Aug 16, 2009
Abuzola:

If you have any question feel free to propound. And if you are convince and want to accept Islam holla me at Abuzola20042005@yahoo.co.uk

I accept islam and allah to come and be my gate man.
Re: Subject Matter by Abuzola(m): 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2009
Send me an e:mail and not IM
Re: Subject Matter by Abuzola(m): 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2009
smiley

'Surely, they have disbelieved who say 'GOD is the messiah (jesus) son of mary,' but messiah, jesus said 'o children of Israel ! Worship God, my Lord and your Lord' verily whosoever sets up partner in worship with God, then God has forbidden paradise to him and the fire will be his abode. And for the wrongdoers there are no helpers. Surely, disbelievers are those who said, 'GOD is the third of the three (trinity). But there is no god except one God, and if they cease not from what they say, verily a painful torment will befall on the disbelievers among them. Will they not turn with repentance to God and ask His forgiveness ? For God is oft forgiving and merciful. The messiah, son of mary was no more than a messenger, many were the messengers that passed away before him. His mother was a believer, they both used to eat food, as any other human being. Look how we make the evidences clear to them, yet look how they deluded away from the truth. Say (o muhammad to mankind) 'how do you worship besides God something which has no power either to harm or benefit you ? But it is God who is the All Hearer and All knower'. Say (o muhammad) 'O people of the scripture (jews and christian) ! Exceed not the limits in your religion other than the truth, and do not follow the vain desires of a people who went astray before you and misled many, and strayed themselves from the right path' Quran 5:72-77

(1) (Reply)

Christian Meditation: What Do You Understand Let's Discuss / New Comer On Nairaland / Son Of Hamas Leader Turns Back On Islam And Embraces Christianity 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.