Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Here's Uac Test Date And Venue For My People - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Here's Uac Test Date And Venue For My People (1325 Views)

DELTA State University Teaching Hospital Interview Test Date Update / Sss Aptitude Test Format (test Date 23 June) / First Bank Aptitude Test Date And Venue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's Uac Test Date And Venue For My People by gloryland(m): 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2006
YOU CAN GATE CRASH. I WISH Y'ALL DA BEST
17th November 2006

MANAGEMENT TRAINEE SCHEME
We refer to your recent application for employment with UAC Of Nigeria Plc under the Management Trainee Scheme and are pleased to invite you for an Aptitude Test which will take place as detailed below:.

Venue: Afe Babalola Auditorium,Unilag,Akoka,Yaba, Lagos

Date: Thursday 23rd November 2006
Time: 12:00 NOON

You are expected to come along with Biro, HB pencil and Eraser in addition to a Photo-bearing identification document e.g. International Passport, Driver’s License; or National Identity Card and a recent coloured passport – size photograph of yourself.

You are also to come with Originals and Photocopies of the following:

1. Birth Certificate (Not Sworn Affidavit)
2. WASC Result
3. 1st Degree Certificate/ Proof of successful completion of study from yourUniversity.
4. NYSC Discharge Certificate

Please write your name and Exam Number at the back of the passport photograph.Your examination number is stated above.Kindly print this attached letter which you MUST come along with for the AptitudeTest.

Yours Sincerely,

BOLAJI OLAGUNJU
WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT CENTER
Re: Here's Uac Test Date And Venue For My People by Nikegenius(f): 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2006
Not doing the test but thanks for posting
Re: Here's Uac Test Date And Venue For My People by Ehiwere(m): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2006
hello i am presently serving and will be rounding off January.What i simply mean is that i dont hv a discharge cert. yet.What can i do with respect to that.And again,Lagos is to far from my prsent location,i am presently in Jigawa state.Will there be a test centre in Abuja?That would be a little better for me.Thks
Re: Here's Uac Test Date And Venue For My People by meshack: 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2006
i have NECO, and declaration of AGE not Certificate of birth.
are you sure i could be allowed to write the test.
plsssssssssss, my dear land user repond me fast.

(1) (Reply)

Help Procto And Gamble Problem Solving Test / Uba Test / Test Format Of Nigerian Agip Oil Company.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.