Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

To Seun & His Moderators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Seun & His Moderators (667 Views)

Letter To Seun. / All Moderators Do Something Now / What Moderators Did To My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Seun & His Moderators by Nobody: 10:26am On May 14, 2016
I honestly want to know why the thread below which i created on the business section was taken off immediately after i posted it?
https://www.nairaland.com/3104709/introducing-ultimate-all-in-one-commission-spitting#45606970

What was my crime? Is it now a crime to share a legal and very useful residual income opportunity to Nigerians?
I seek to know what content on that script triggered the modes itchy fingers?

Im very certain that the thread was a threat to some interest that seeks to hide vital income opportunities from Nigerians just because they want to have a sole monopoly of such information or even sell it but i gave it out freely which wasn't suppose to be so by Nigerian selfish standards right?

How will Nigeria and Nigerians ever progress if those in privileged position keeps suppressing every avenue that will elevate the economic status of its citizens simply because they just want to perpetually lord themselves on others and to keep them to forever be dependent on the crumbs that falls from their high dinning tables?

I feel so gutted with which of the mods that took that thread out because, it was going to be an eye opener to everyone here on nairaland about something so unique which nobody has ever ever presented to them right here on nairaland for free.

You guys should also feel free to ban me for demanding answers from you all- The Mods

1 Like

Re: To Seun & His Moderators by marshalcarter: 10:28am On May 14, 2016
Tribalism nii

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Grey Love! Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And Husband In Cute Selfies / Governor Nasir El-rufai Pictured ‘kneeling’ Beside Obasanjo At The 2nd Regional / Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians-reason for Owoda in Lag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.