Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) (39964 Views)

Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos / Olajumoke Orisaguna Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos / Di’ja Looks Totally Bossy & Relaxed In Trendy Faux Fur Coat (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by calcal: 6:39pm On May 14, 2016
wish to spend one night with this woman!
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 14, 2016
eightsin:

Jeez!!! Omo how that one take concern you??
e concern me
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by laprince(m): 6:41pm On May 14, 2016
Afrok:
I understood every part of what u wrote and the pictures u posted, but Op I don't understand the BORN AGAIN PART shocked

No b only you.

I was wondering to seee if she wore a Mary-Amaka kinda gown
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by darlenese(f): 6:41pm On May 14, 2016
Some lazy ass will say its surgery

This is the result of 3 years of hardwork

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by bettercreature(m): 6:45pm On May 14, 2016
excellentmomma:
This must be surgery, (liposuction) no other explanation. Gym 24hrs can't do this. Congrats bae!
its very difficult to explain I have several friends who are trying to loose weight
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by Natascha(f): 6:48pm On May 14, 2016
Beautiful Results!

Weight loss dont happen overnight, It can take several months upto several years.Good work!

Answer : Diet and Workout

Congrats Sweety!

1 Like

Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:54pm On May 14, 2016
The #GidiBlues Factor is working.; D
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 6:56pm On May 14, 2016
Stephrocks:
All the fat lazy girls saying fat is sexy better hit your lazy big azz to the gym. See how Good looking and smart she is.
Seconded !!! Some lazy fat ass always console themselves with the statement "I'm fat and I like it that way"

1 Like

Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 6:57pm On May 14, 2016
some surgery was added - if we are to be realistic, how did she get rid of the excess flesh that will naturally accumulate at her lower abdomen and her lower arms as well as her legs.

she should tell us the combinations that yielded this result. again, if she is using drugs to achieve this, she should watch out for her kidney and liver.

nice job anyway. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by AsanwaKC(f): 7:02pm On May 14, 2016
wow...fantastic...slim fit rocks..anyday..it's not easy..
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by emilyone(f): 7:06pm On May 14, 2016
I guess she's now size 14.
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by Brightgem(f): 7:11pm On May 14, 2016
Yes I believe some assistance beyond diet and exercise did this. and it does not mean that is bad thing when u need help get help, its not about being lazy many are working hard to get it off for some reason its not happening or happening so slowly that they would soon burn out. I would advice taking the path that makes ur task easier. Gastric Sleeve Surgery is one of the new ways. plus an advice to err1 starting from me, the weight never just gather overnight watch it and know when not to delve into the dark end of no return. Dark ends where u dnt care what goes into ur mouth. check my blog yourhealthattitude.com to get more info, especially topics like "What is I junk food" & "How to stop eating Junk Food"
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by Brightgem(f): 7:19pm On May 14, 2016
emilyone:
I guess she's now size 14.
pls how does one determine this. I dnt knw my size it appears it helps if u have to buy dresses online.
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by Cybertext(m): 7:24pm On May 14, 2016
excellentmomma:
This must be surgery, (liposuction) no other explanation. Gym 24hrs can't do this. Congrats bae!

I'm sure you've not seen any series of biggest looser (Google is your friend).... you will see ladies/Gents that weigh heavier and looks fatter than her, loose weight in less time without drugs or surgery.

1 Like

Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by Chinom(m): 7:25pm On May 14, 2016
dapizy02:
Nice body but ugly face....not hatin though

That was mean. Nothing wrong with her face though.
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by esosuo: 7:39pm On May 14, 2016
I dont believe it shocked. ,is it posible To loose so much weight without flappy skin ? I was expecting to see atleast some mama iyabo upper arms ,abi. Na surgery tins? undecided
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by DerMeister: 7:45pm On May 14, 2016
duality:

Gym can't do what you see there.

Bull crap! Lazy man's excuse. A good work out plan and diet is all that is necessary!
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 7:46pm On May 14, 2016
Until she look like Buhari before I can believe in her transformation
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by amiskurie(m): 7:48pm On May 14, 2016
Looks like she had shed the Werey in her too
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by olajideoyedele(m): 7:52pm On May 14, 2016
gud for her for her total transformation!
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by Jamean(f): 8:00pm On May 14, 2016
Stephrocks:
All the fat lazy girls saying fat is sexy better hit your lazy big azz to the gym. See how Good looking and smart she is.

Slim is golden grin
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by excellentmomma(f): 8:10pm On May 14, 2016
Cybertext:

I'm sure you've not seen any series of biggest looser (Google is your friend).... you will see ladies/Gents that weigh heavier and looks fatter than her, loose weight in less time without drugs or surgery.

So you believe everything anybody uploads on to the net hun?

You would soon believe all the "befores and after pictures" flying all over the place, from the pple selling various weight loss pills. Some will even blow/zoom d b4 pix and take d after pix from afar, or reduce pix size.

I know someone whose ad is her pix as b4 then her slim sister as after. If not that I know them very well to differentiate.

There might be very rare exceptions no doubt but not in this magnitude though. When the flesh is not water that dries up grin
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 14, 2016
EVILFOREST:
FAT is a PLAGUE.
It will be very difficult for FAT people to enter the kingdom of heaven because NARROW is the path that leads to heaven.

who give evilforest Bible grin
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by Hallmark08(m): 8:51pm On May 14, 2016
I hope her comedy sense has not reduced as well.
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by pwettiejay(f): 8:52pm On May 14, 2016
The difference is clear........no offence but I don't like fat people, I feel dey'r not usually comfortable and they sweat alot
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:11pm On May 14, 2016
excellentmomma:

Edited: Her face totally changed too. So that truly suggests surgery was involved.
hmmm! many won't know that this so-called fat is just water water water and more water beneath the skin.

it doesn't require drugs to burn fat, all you need is that determination. Jogging in water -proof material suit will do a lot in burning fatty tissues.
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by nonix22(m): 9:26pm On May 14, 2016
this must be gastric bypass just like what RickRoss did. working out and commitment? if I hear!
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by jtwest(m): 9:31pm On May 14, 2016
EVILFOREST:
FAT is a PLAGUE.
It will be very difficult for FAT people to enter the kingdom of heaven because NARROW is the path that leads to heaven.

Actually it still fit difficult for her to enter o cos am sure d angel will be telling her she doesn't look like her pishure that's in d book of life and maybe she is just a female nairalander from sexuality section trying to enter heaven as lepacious Bose after asari dokubo and obasanjo av entered as pastor adeboye and kumuyi, Jonathan keeps jumping the queue and buhari keeps complaining to angel Micheal about how Jonathan made him forget hiS I.d card.
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by limitless777(m): 9:56pm On May 14, 2016
cool
Good one. It shows hardwork and spirit of doggedness.

but
who she epp.
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by ehissi(m): 10:08pm On May 14, 2016
Is this change or Transformation!!
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by deluxegift(f): 10:11pm On May 14, 2016
Photoshop

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Hosts Hyacinth Idibia, 2face Idibia's Brother / Wizkid Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted Jewelries. VIDEO / Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.